Thread: E mag? Value

E mag? Value

So I don't claim to be any mag expert but here are some photos, please correct me if any of this is wrong

X valve e mag with a private lable body (no idea which) and a custom Anno

Looking for a value

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

That's a good looking 'Mag. The body is a TacOne with the rear overhang chopped off, the rails milled off, and the front angled - perhaps by Luke? Also, does it shoot, is it tuned, what software does it have, is the battery good, does it include the charger, only one DYE bore or is it Freaked?

Ballpark value $650+ (unfortunately custom ano is a personal thing and doesn't really add anything).
    - 200 X-valve with Lvl.10
    - 150+ milled body & rail
    - 300+ Emag frame w/ unmilled battery pack & TunaBlade trigger

Not sure about working condition yet, I'll get to tinker with it more this week and look it over

That looks more like a cut Euro X body than a tac one body.

Its a tac one body. Look on top of it.

It would be a unibody.
    This looks like a Luke special, especially that rail milling.

Very cool body on that. Definitely a tac one that has seen some custom milling. Not sure if it would add any extra value to things. Above mentioned price is about right even though way more was put into it.

I'm kind of surprised, I've seen e mags go for much more, approaching 1k territory.

I got a closer look at this one the other day. It was milled down to fit the x valve. Anno is well done

Now for a few newbie mag questions

I believe the battery is dead, it did not appear to turn on, pulled the yellow rubber pin out, pushed buttons, flipped the safety, nothing, did I miss anything?

How are these charged? Is there battery pulled out to charge them? I did not see a plug to charge from

I know it will still work without the electronics but I also know there are some mags that it is a bad idea to dry fire. Is this one of them?

Thanks for all the help

One thing came up when I was looking this thing over, I realized it's a pnu frame as well. Does that change the value much?

Here is what I have gathered

Tac one cut body
    E mag (unsure of software) customer said he does still have the charger
    X valve
    I believe lvl10 bolt
    Pnu trigger
    Custom Anno, I have not found a single blemish
    Dye ul barrel

Thanks for the help on this guys

Take off the grip panels and post a pic. It's either got the Emag electronic guts or it has a custom pneu setup inside. It's one or the other as there's not enough room for both.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

It's the e mag, I realized that a little later. I was confusing the push bar? On the back of the trigger. Too used to seeing it on a tippmann rt setup

So we went through with the deal, traded roughly $500 in cash and gear, here is what we got in return

Emag above, lvl 10 bolt, x valve, custom Anno

Downside: electronics are in question, battery won't take a charge (charger came with)

Factory splash Anno right feed mag. Came with original valve and ReTro valve. Original valve works fine, needs a rebuild though
    Downside: RT needs the on/off pin.

Gen 1 invert mini.
    Have not tested yet, appears to be in good shape

Spyder sonix, never used

About 6 tanks, all out of hydro but still with life

Various other gear, egg Hoppers, soft goods

Mag parts, nothing crazy but let's be honest, you guys hord parts.

Oh, an X valve should definitely have a Level 10 kit. The rear of the bolt will be tapered (not flat) and the powertube tip hexagonal (not slotted).
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Post up pics of that splash kit! Depending what color pattern from Smart Parts/Eclipse/TASO and on how complete it is - it could double the price of that Mag.

The question is, are you happy with the deal?

All of us will see value in different things, but overall of all the parts you got, the $500 covers the emag alone is value. The rest with the exception of the 2nd mag, while decent will be both easy and hard to offload for a flip. It may not bring the full value back, but patience is your friend here.

But pics of the score you got is always nice.