I'd like to try out the new Emek, so I'm selling this to raise funds.

$250 shipped

This is one of my primary loaners, built very intentionally to be light, well-balanced, and easy to use. It's a classic Automag with Level 10, a 3D printed rail, a modified PMR composite frame, a Dye Boomstick, a PTP elbow, and a 68/3000 PE tank with a Max-Flo on/off regulator. (The tank was just tested, but it was born in June of 2006, so it only has about three years of use left.) It's definitely a well-used gun. The valve halves don't match, the tank regulator has some scratches, the safety is a little sloppy (it's homemade), and I don't have any spare Level 10 parts to include with it, so you will probably have to spend another $20 to buy some carriers and springs if you don't already have them. But it's very reliable and a fan favorite. Because of all the composite parts (rail, frame), it's also relatively light for a classic.

I would like to sell this all together (with the tank and everything) because it really fits together well. Or I could swap the tank for an on/off CP ASA, if you'd rather have that. However, if this doesn't sell together in a few weeks, I'll probably part it out.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Shooting video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PNmLDu6MpY