Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Carbon Fiber XULE, Aluminum MM & RT Front ULE, Classic RT ULE Body Pre-order

If there is one more barrel left, I'd like it, Freak bored and AC threads, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    We want to send money, before we waste it on stuff we donít need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't ya just hate to have money burning a hole in your pocket? However, if your in cahoots with a Pocket Salesman I guess that would be a shrewd move. lol

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    "Crush Your Opponents, See Them Eliminated Before You, & Hear The Lamentations Of Their Team Captains!"

Iíd like to add to my order. Add 1 CF RT body sanded

Lightbulb

@XMT

You missed an earlier request of mine for a second barrel, but no worries! Instead, I'd like to send you a Lapco Bigshot barrel for freak boring. How much is this service alone? Are you capable of boring for freak xl inserts?

I also see that there's no #8 in the aluminum body run. I'll take that slot too. Here's the catch, can you cut the front to Automag length and style? See photo. Let me know if you need measurements. Yes, I know I could cut a ULE body, but I don't like the teardrop milling in the ULE bodies.

Name:  60102404_2474104215946816_7661320760903860224_o.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  77.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxyll View Post
    @XMT

You missed an earlier request of mine for a second barrel, but no worries! Instead, I'd like to send you a Lapco Bigshot barrel for freak boring. How much is this service alone? Are you capable of boring for freak xl inserts?

I also see that there's no #8 in the aluminum body run. I'll take that slot too. Here's the catch, can you cut the front to Automag length and style? See photo. Let me know if you need measurements. Yes, I know I could cut a ULE body, but I don't like the teardrop milling in the ULE bodies.
    I can only do regular freak boring. Cost is the same as the other barrels at the top of the thread. Bunny gave us the barrels, I'm only charging for the machining.

Yes I can do that special body for you. Same price.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    I can only do regular freak boring. Cost is the same as the other barrels at the top of the thread. Bunny gave us the barrels, I'm only charging for the machining.

Yes I can do that special body for you. Same price.
    Regular freak it'll be, then! It's already a AC barrel. Does that mean the freak portion alone is $45?

Re: body. Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxyll View Post
    Regular freak it'll be, then! It's already a AC barrel. Does that mean the freak portion alone is $45?

Re: body. Great!
    It's $55

Is it to late to put myself down for a carbon Classic RT ULE body and an Aluminum RT front ULE body both autococker threaded?

Quote Originally Posted by splyncryth View Post
    Is it to late to put myself down for a carbon Classic RT ULE body and an Aluminum RT front ULE body both autococker threaded?
    XMT is only doing carbon fiber for automag, ule, minimag, and rt styling. He isn't doing carbon fiber for classic rt, he is doing an aluminum body for classic rt. All bodies will be cocker threaded.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam V View Post
    XMT is only doing carbon fiber for automag, ule, minimag, and rt styling. He isn't doing carbon fiber for classic rt, he is doing an aluminum body for classic rt. All bodies will be cocker threaded.
    Thanks for the clarification. Then put me down for just a carbon fiber ULE gloss.