Thread: Hello. New old member.. RWB CNC XMag pics

Hello. New old member.. RWB CNC XMag pics

Hey everyone!
    Been a member on this forum since early 2000 sometime.. I've been subscribed to the B/S/T forums for years. every now and then a post grabs me and I remember why I got into paintball all those years ago.

So in my early 20's the xmag was released and I remember thinking.. $1200 for a marker!! That's NUTZ!!
    Well I became awed by the shear sight, specs and videos and frankly everyone in this forum about what a truly magical piece of art we had been blessed with.
    The storm that ensued that closed the doors of AGD production, sad days there-after.

Fast forward, 2013 I see an cnc xmag for sale and "It's glorious!" I send the money and pickup my package.
    I go to the local field play all day have a blast and put it away.
    That was the first and last time I have every played with her.
    Marriage, kids, houses, divorce, moving, work, etc..

Now I'm moving again, found her buried in my old gear and want to share one of my most treasured possessions before she gets packed away again.
    She is used.
    She is not perfect.
    But she is all mine.

Enjoy my friends!
    be well.

-Neo-

Thats a nice one man. be sure to remove your battery from the battery pack for long term storage. a few people have found that they leak and eat the anno.

To clarify, "Airgun Designs" of 804 Seton Ct. in Wheeling was closed, but with permission by Mr. Kaye Airgun Designs USA and AirgunDesigns.com live on still bringing AGD products to life. Slowly...but we are still kickin.
    That is a beauty! You sure you don't need some cash for that instead of burying it? It really needs to be displayed. I'd be happy to put it on display in the shop .

Good luck with your move. All the best from 21st Century AGD.
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

I love moments like this.

And I like pictures like this.

Feel free to send hundreds more before it's packed away!

Haaaaawwwtttttt

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Beautiful marker, man, nice ones like that become more rare every day, hold on to her!

i can't see a pic.

Thank you Everyone.
    I do love looking at her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    To clarify, "Airgun Designs" of 804 Seton Ct. in Wheeling was closed, but with permission by Mr. Kaye Airgun Designs USA and AirgunDesigns.com live on still bringing AGD products to life. Slowly...but we are still kickin.
    That is a beauty! You sure you don't need some cash for that instead of burying it? It really needs to be displayed. I'd be happy to put it on display in the shop .

Good luck with your move. All the best from 21st Century AGD.
    Thanks Man. To me, she is priceless unless you want to trade for a tequilla sunrise anno'd xmag??

this one is not listed on X Mag World!

It's so beautiful...it brings a tear of joy to the eye of a free Bald Eagle soaring past the Statue of Liberty on the 4th of July with an Automag clasped in its talons!
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag