Thread: ULT On/Off Pin

ULT On/Off Pin

So I have had a valve that's always given me problems, so one day I decided imma do something and I took it apart. Upon checking the ult I came to find that the ult pin had broken into two pieces (the thick part of the pin that the sear touches broke off). I've already looked through tunamart and all over agd's website and couldn't find it anywhere. I guess I'm just wondering has anyone come across this issue with their ult and if so what are my options, do I buy have to buy new ULT and trash the one I have?

Long story short, does anyone know where to get a new ULT pin?

Oh that sucks. Hmm, you may need to call up AGD and see if they can send you out a new pin. I know that pin is crazy fragile and not warranteed.

I read this only a few days ago, hence why it's fresh in my mind. Good luck!

From the AO Archives:

Quote Originally Posted by AGD
    The parts are fragile because they are very thin. The new on/off pin in this mod is .030" wide which is like a pencil lead. If you take it apart roughly you can bend it and your done. We WILL NOT be warranteeing bent or broken on/off pins. We are considering them a consumable part for dummies. If you bend one you can replace it but it takes some skill.

I have them. Email me. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart