Thread: Trying to move some parts

Trying to move some parts

Well, I have way too many irons in way too many fires. I am ready to sell off some of the parts I've had just sitting. PM me with questions, will consider offers individually and as a lot. The warp feed doesnt run and needs work, everything else is as it sits and all worked perfectly last time I tested it. The XMag body does not come with the sly barrel back, that js used just to keep the breech from falling out.

Euro Xmag Body - asking 375 OBO (would consider cash + XValve, XMT Minimag body, or MM2K9 Body)
    T2W Stock - asking 125 OBO
    EMag valve - asking 125 OBO
    Warp Feed (in need of repair) - offer up
    Longbow Stock and shroud - SOLD

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Apathetic_Chaos; Yesterday at 01:57 PM.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Apathetic_Chaos View Post
    Well, I have way too many irons in way too many fires. I am ready to sell off some of the parts I've had just sitting. PM me with questions, will consider offers individually and as a lot. The warp feed doesnt run and needs work, everything else is as it sits and all worked perfectly last time I tested it. The XMag body does not come with the sly barrel back, that js used just to keep the breech from falling out.

Longbow Stock and shroud - SOLD

throw some prices up on these items, my guess that would help people wrap their heads around stuff.
    and help you keep inside the rules for the forum.
    Products i offer for sale:http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...RKM-3D-Designs Im building Emags now

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    throw some prices up on these items, my guess that would help people wrap their heads around stuff.
    and help you keep inside the rules for the forum.
    Thanks for the info. I copied and pasted from my FB Group post and if I put prices there it gets flagged. I'll edit now