Thread: Yet another warpfeed question...

Yet another warpfeed question...

Alright,

So I got my Weir Rat Impulse yesterday which is quite nice looking. I wish I could get an SFL too, but unless someone wants to trade they are just too much money and out of the question.

The problem I am having with my imp is that the highrise is rather well, high, and I hate the loader in such a position, but I like the fact that when I snap shoot I have 3-4 balls stacked and ready to zip on over to the target, so a lowrise might not work well for me. My question is, what about a warp?

I have not really seen a feed adaptor for the impulse that you can get for the warp, do they make such a thing? How tight to the gun can you get the warp, I see all these warp feeds angled way out, and I have no idea how i would hold that and twist it around, looks too side to side bulky.

Thanks
    Kajo out-

Pro team sells their warp with all kinds of adaptors to fit most guns. The bracket is fully ajustable. it may seem bulky but it stay in the players profile. Meaning if it gets hit, and you did not have it then you would have been hit.

Yeah, im just concerned about gripping the thing. I mean, from how it is setup it looks like using the foregrip is out of the question...

Kajo out-

Your arm goes under the warp body.

Works out fine for me//// see this pic also

Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

I don't have any pictures, but I also rest the warp on the inside of my left arm. I find that the marker is EASIER to hold with the warp, not harder. Everyone else that tried it thought it was compact and well balanced.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Intresting, I wish i could slam one on the imp before I plop down my 150 for one.

Kajo out-
    #16 - Team Flying Balls
    Sponsored By: Apocalypse Paintball

So i never really got an answer to my question... can you get an adaptor to fit the impulse? I dont want the thing coming out of my highrise, im pretty sure my feed tube is threaded and I can unscrew it, what can i thread into it?

Thanks
    Kajo out-

I think the Impulse has a unique feed tube thread design. The PTP adapters are angel feed tube, bushmaster feedtube.

So, as far as I know, there are no specific warp adapter feed necks. But you can just buy a regular aftermarket low rise and stick a 90 degree adapter in it.
    Btw, most low rises have at least 4 balls "waiting" in the feed tube. As long as you can stick to 3-4 shot bursts, you're fine for feeding. (Don't forget you have a ball in the breach already)

EDIT: If you really want a warp only adapter to make the lowest feed tube profile possible, you can find someone like Doc Nickel to make a custom one for you. He can also probably convert you Imp to a warp feed only body as well, but that's a little more extreme.
    To do is to be. -Descartes
    To be is to do. -Voltaire
    Do be do be do. -Frank Sinatra

Yeah,

Honestly, if it's that much effort and all the custom work I will either wait for an adaptor to come out, or wait and see what happens with the extreme mags, *shrugs* the highrise is still perfectly playable, small and compact would just be really nice

Kajo out-

The only way I have seen it done on the impulse was to cut down the vertical tube and then attach the 90 degree adapter.

Aaron
    Team Managed Aggression, Missouri Paintball

Pround owner of a 2003 Shocker, and AO.org user ... an almost unheard of combo.

"Love, Peace, and Shonen Knife!"
    AOLIM - lopxtc

Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags