Thread: Paintball on CSI

Paintball on CSI

OMG!! Paintball was just on CSI. The water-soluble paint is one of the clues. The shows still on so I'm going to watch it. Bye.

Saw that too... the cops came on the field with no goggles on and when the suspect got shot out he flung his mask off to talk to the cops... all the while in the middle of the field with paintballs whizzin past there eyeballs.

Also, the markers sounded like real guns with ricochets and everything. Kind of amusing.
    -----------------------------------------------
    You: "Ouch, Ouch, I'm Hit, I'm Hit!"... Me: "hehehehehehehehehehehehe"
    My Baby - My Other Baby

EMail:hagen@uwm.edu
    AIM: hagenUWM
    -----------------------------------------------

i dont know about everyone elses paintballs, but mine dont quite wizz like that. sounds more like bullets in war movies. i like how no one stood in one spot for more than 3 shots. it was kind of funny.
    Black Teflon Eclipse Bonzia Green p/f mag
    Bonzia Green splash 14in. AA
    Intelliframe w/ intellifeed
    Custom Drop
    68ci 3000psi stubby
    9v revvy
    AGD Fomie
    Someday:
    Retrovalve
    Warp feed

"So son, when are you gonna be done buyin stuff for that paintball gun?" "Done, haha done, yea right"

i saw it too. they were using m98's i think

Actually my wife pointed out to me that the CSI people were off the field. You could see the fence behind them. He did remove the mask but it was hard to tell when he was on and off the field. A lot of cut aways.
    Hitmanng

Man I love that show but it really pissed me off with that scene. The players was on the field as were the Officers. They were right beside one of the Bunkers and kept ducking to avoid being hit. Now I know that Vegas has a lot of money but I don't think that player was rich enough to be playing with Tom's perfect circle paintball which are the only balls I know of that have a "plastic" shell as stated by Grisim (sp?). How hard would it have been to have them put on some masks? Now I don't know about you but I won't play at any field that allows people to get that close to the game with having some sort facial protection. I was very disappointed in that show last night. Hopefully they don't make a habit of showing paintball in this way. Atleast they weren't playing in Camo.

WTF is CSI?

EEEERRRRRRRRRRr and its the only night I didn't get to see csi jeez.
    TEAM TERMINAL VELOCITY
    automag p/f
    STOCK INTERNALS
    Kapp chrome foregrip
    Kapp drop forward
    10" boa snakebite
    8.5" eliminator
    14" J&J Ceramic
    Custom Double Triger
    revy 9v

CSI

Originally posted by Hemlock86
    WTF is CSI?
    It's a show on CBS following Survivor- Crime Scene Investigations. Actually a REALLY good show.

As for the whole paintball thing- Yeah... They were still on the field... Grissom didn't duck, but Nick & Sarah did... Couldn't believe that... The suspect guy walked across the field w/o goggles... BUT- out of all the viewing of paintball on TV, with a few minor glitches, it was probably the most prominent and correctshowing.

CSI.....don't waste your time. i watched the show twice giving it a fair chance both times and i was horribly UNimpressed by it. the scenes were very predictable and the plot is very hoaky and contrived. i love how the cops always seem to find lame clues that bust the case wide open EVERY TIME like in the episode i watched they were investigating what else but a murder (ooh, go figure!) and the dude looked down into a pool and saw a tiny fingernail and reached in to get it after which solving the case was a breeze. there are much better shows out there to waste your time on! get HBO, you'll never watch another channel again. just my HUMBLE opinion :

bad example, sex in the city has no plot, it's a comedy and people usually watch it to have a good time and follow character development. when i said HBO i was referring to shows with good writing like six feet under, the sopranos, project greenlight, band of brothers, etc. anyway, i hate tv so i don't even know why i'm defending myself, i guess i just hate to see a one-sided argument. csi sucks imo, that's all i wanted to say. maybe i just saw the two worst episodes of the year, who knows? maybe my standards are too high? it doesn't matter because it's just my opinion and we are all entitled to them.

i saw that last night, i thought they actually did a pretty good job with all the saftey precautions like keeping on there masks. also the field looked pretty sweet too. the sound of the paintballs being shot was so unrealistic because they sounded like gun shots and whizzed past.

i dont know how anyone couldnt like the show. it is a very good show and i would recomend it to anyone who likes suspense and mystery shows.
    Email Adio755@Hotmail.com AIM Adio755
    The PB Trading List

Smile

I think it's a pretty good show, but everyone has their own opinion. fact-Their is not one single show out there that everyone likes. So in conclusion: One man's trash, another man's treasure.

Originally posted by TylerDurden
    fact-Their is not one single show out there that everyone likes.

I beg to differ.............. THE SIMPSONS MAN!

Of course! My bad. Everything else aside from the simpsons. LOL

pretty good show but...

some of the worst acting since Baywatch...

Baywatch pretty much did not need acting.: )

Paintball is always portayed as a sport for "punks" and it always will be. My theory for acceptance is that something needs to be around for at least 30 years to be acccepted, like Rock Music for example.

Also the background music in that scene sounded like the background noise in Day of Defeat (Half-Life Mod)