Thread: ****special Thank You To The Jax Warriors****

Thumbs up ****special Thank You To The Jax Warriors****

On behave of the Rabid Butterflies, I would like to thank the Jax Warriors. Over the course of the Skyball tourny the Butterflies would talk to some of the pro teams. At one point they were talking to the Jax Warriors. They asked the Warriors if they could have the thier Jerseys. I believe that it was asked more as a joke than anything. Unfortunately the the Warriors are playing in the LA Open and only have 2 sets of Jerseys they couldn't give the Butterflies one set. They did tell the Butterflies that if they came to LA that they could have the Jerseys there. Now Unfortately the Butterflies can't make it to LA and told the Warriors this. Now once the Warriors played thier last game and had cleaned up. They approached the Butterflies and gave them 3 cases of opened paint. Unfortunately I had to listen to this on the 4 hour drive home, but I didn't mind too much. This was the highlite of the tourny for these guys. Once again Jax Warriors thanks for being generous to 7 young paintball players.

Oh for those of you who were upset with the Warriors for going to WGP, hers's something you should know. When the Warriors accepted the second place prize, they mentioned that they were now shooting Cockers. To me it sounded like they regreted that fact. I'm sure that if you were to ask them that if they were give the choice that they would all rather shoot mags. But that's just my opinion.

Class act those Warriors. Hats off to them. This story just gave me a good warm fuzzy feelin.

Thanks Temo for the report.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

Noooooo!

The Rabid Butterfly's had the best jerseys ever! I thought the team name sounded kinda familiar, but i was a little out of sorts over the weekend so I couldn't place it. I complimented two of your members on the "Jerseys" at the Champions booth.
    Potatoboy!

The jersey's consisted of white button up shirts and ties.

Hey guys I talked to you guys thursday night at the dome by registration. Me and my one team-mate, we play for Team Saints. I didnt know you guys shot mags, pretty cool. Well c-ya arond!!!!
    www.teamrhythm.net

Rhythm milled freeflow cocker with E-blade...it's so nice having your own gun!!!

Sponsors:
    www.sirepaintball.com
    www.4freeflow.com
    Planet Eclipse
    Detroit Thunder/Draxxus

Talking

The Rabid Butterflies usually play as a 3 man team, but they got together with another team from our field called the Loony Lads. The markers used at Skyball are as Follows:

3 Cockers
    1 Automag with Warpfeed
    1 Spyder Shutter

Backups

1 Cocker (Donated by a Loony Lad who didn't make the Roster )
    3 Mags (1 With a Hyperframe) (Donated by the Thunder Chickens)
    1 VM68 Magnum (Donated by the Team Assistant Coach)

The Mag with the warp is my old mag. It's in very good hands. On the way hame from skyball I was talking with Ryan (mag's owner) and explained how great the E-Mag is. He is now dead set on buying an E-Mag. Unfortunately the guys can't post here as thier school firewall blocks the sight. But for now I have 1 full convert and I'm working on the others.

Cool Hey Rob!

> Backups
    > 1 Cocker (Donated by a Loony Lad who didn't make the Roster )
    > 3 Mags (1 With a Hyperframe) (Donated by the Thunder Chickens)
    > 1 VM68 Magnum (Donated by the Team Assistant Coach)

Assistant Coach? But if I'm the assistant, whos the main coach if your the manager? *BG*

Too bad I couldn't find the barrel, Cocker wanted to play with it too. :-)

I didn't know that the Emag could operate without it's electronics... Thats too cool! (Too bad I can't afford one...)

Hey Rob, where did you get your sig image? That kicks a##...

shartley Guest
    Strider
    Hey Rob, where did you get your sig image? That kicks a##...
    Thank you. I am glad you like it.

Here are a few more.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=15067
    Most are there, but there are a couple floating around that I did not put on that page.

Hey it's about time you got in here.

Like Shartley said he's the one that made the sig pic. He's done most of them for the people here.

You think we can dig up 5 VMs for next years Tourny?

Well when I can get close to the field I'll be coaching the team, I just the title Team Manager better.

Cool

Originally posted by Temo Vryce
    Hey it's about time you got in here.

Like Shartley said he's the one that made the sig pic. He's done most of them for the people here.

You think we can dig up 5 VMs for next years Tourny?

Well when I can get close to the field I'll be coaching the team, I just the title Team Manager better.
    I actually signed up Monday, but I hadn't made it back since.

Neat smilie system...

Shartley, do you charge for your service? If so, how much typically?

5 Vm's! I dono, I think Mike might have enought parts at the field to do it. Not that anyone would want to do such a feat. I'll be happy to get the team back together to go next year...

That would be impressive though! Even if we only played one game with them all... Lizard Blaster enabled of course!

Coaching is fun. A good supliment if you can't play. I missed giving them advice from the last two games since I was taking photos...

shartley Guest
    Shartley, do you charge for your service? If so, how much typically?
    I am assuming that is the signature image service.....

I have never charged for the signature images, because then we would be getting into some serious copyright issues.

I also have stopped making them for the general membership. I make one now and again on special request by certain people, but for the most part have put my energy into other things that benefit the membership as a whole (as opposed to each member individually). Heck, making them started the spark of creativity and we now see a wide range of signature images..... how many before mine?

If things slow down in the future, I may open up requests again though.

Woo, look at all the Ottawa people!

I assume you all play at SMT? I'm gonna try to make it out for the Big Game, and maybe some indoor when I get back from my trip. I haven't been out there yet. I hope to play lots this comming summer with some friends I got into Paintball.
    Last edited by omni; 03-08-2002 at 07:54 PM.

EM01698 2/3rd's ULE-EMAG, PipeKit, SystemX drop and 88/3k PE.

well shartly im shure u could think up a good one for my name