Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: So...How's it going?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Basing your political judgements off a meme is only showing how ignorant you truly are.
    I base nothing off the meme I just ask you to answer to it
    Your ability to walk away from the question shows your cowardice

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    I see you have switched...I always claimed it stood for Armalite Rifle. you claimed that was not try because they have other weapons with the AR designation that we not rifles... I guess you forgot your own argument.

Keep on denying....
    What? Y9u kept bashing on that It meant assualt rifle. What a load of malarkey. Cha ge your answer because you had thought you were right, was questioned on it, then maybe did a bit of research, found out you were actually wrong and then change your position because rather than admit defeat, that you were wrong and learned ao.ething, just make it that I changed my answer....

This is a case in point reason to why no one likes Republicans. When a person makes mistakes, they learn. So, instead of learning, the Republican must always win, so they change the voters, by gerrymandering districts. They alter the rules in which to vote, or which votes are counted, so their smaller majority plays bigger. And in a glorious move by the Biden admin, there are signs proudly stating who had brought infrastructure projects to states where the GOP rep had voted against it, when they had voted against such a measure.

You are a piece of work, John. Please stop replying anymore. I and the rest of what's left of this forum will stop loosing respect for you, like so many other people here. Unbelievable...

edit and I know you are lying, because AR doesn't stand for "Armalite Rifle", it is just the first 2 letters of Armilite.
    Last edited by Nobody; 08-11-2023 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    I base nothing off the meme I just ask you to answer to it
    Your ability to walk away from the question shows your cowardice
    And when I've asked to have questions answered, by you and everyone, and those questions were ignored, what does that sat about you?

Your question sir, means nothing, because it asks nothing. Ivarmectin, it does work ,on parasites, but not covid, so it is truthful to say it works, but false to say it works as a treatment for covid symptoms.

So nah, your finger pointing doesn't work on me, but nice try.

What? Y9u kept bashing on that It meant assualt rifle. What a load of malarkey. Cha ge your answer because you had thought you were right, was questioned on it, then maybe did a bit of research, found out you were actually wrong and then change your position because rather than admit defeat, that you were wrong and learned ao.ething, just make it that I changed my answer....

This is a case in point reason to why no one likes Republicans. When a person makes mistakes, they learn. So, instead of learning, the Republican must always win, so they change the voters, by gerrymandering districts. They alter the rules in which to vote, or which votes are counted, so their smaller majority plays bigger. And in a glorious move by the Biden admin, there are signs proudly stating who had brought infrastructure projects to states where the GOP rep had voted against it, when they had voted against such a measure.

You are a piece of work, John. Please stop replying anymore. I and the rest of what's left of this forum will stop loosing respect for you, like so many other people here. Unbelievable...

edit and I know you are lying, because AR doesn't stand for "Armalite Rifle", it is just the first 2 letters of Armilite.
    Try a new news source besides whatever comes out of Joy Behars mouth and you will find that Hundreds of democrats are leaving the party because of their failed policies. Try again.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Try a new news source besides whatever comes out of Joy Behars mouth and you will find that Hundreds of democrats are leaving the party because of their failed policies. Try again.
    What are you ranking about? You need a better hobby in retirement than channel surfing. And hundreds? Most democrats that may leave the party, leave because the policies aren't progressive ENOUGH! But seriously, you need to maybe watch actual news sources, and not a female comic that you find attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    and when i've asked to have questions answered, by you and everyone, and those questions were ignored, what does that sat about you?

Your question sir, means nothing, because it asks nothing. Ivarmectin, it does work ,on parasites, but not covid, so it is truthful to say it works, but false to say it works as a treatment for covid symptoms.

So nah, your finger pointing doesn't work on me, but nice try.
    lmao

What are you ranking about? You need a better hobby in retirement than channel surfing. And hundreds? Most democrats that may leave the party, leave because the policies aren't progressive ENOUGH! But seriously, you need to maybe watch actual news sources, and not a female comic that you find attractive.
    BS most D's leavin the party are going R or I because they don't agree with the New D's ultra leftist stance.
    As is One of the Senators from my state ,,, I hope he runs against biden , if he does is will surely lead to bidens losing

CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Hey Jym ,can you do me a favor. Since you loved giving odds to totally arbitrary and imaginary things before, care to do me this. Can you give me odds on the 2 federal indictments, the 2 state indictments, the 100+ charges, from the party of law & order, Donald Trump? While all people are presumed innocent, I really just can't see how anyone could weasel his way out from this mountain of damning charges, especially when mr.motormouth has pretty much admitted to various crimes already?

I only ask this to maybe cont4ibute something more than inconsequential articles that don't mean anything.
    Last edited by Nobody; 08-15-2023 at 03:14 PM.

You are simply lying.
    I know what I said, if you want to research and look for the thread go right ahead.
    I never changed my argument.

Keep on telling these lies and you will eventually believe them.

You are nothing more than a f%&$king LIAR.
    ......You know you want one!!

You are simply lying.
    I know what I said, if you want to research and look for the thread go right ahead.
    I never changed my argument.

Keep on telling these lies and you will eventually believe them.

You are nothing more than a f%&$king LIAR.
    Lol, a little defensive are we, John?

You know well that the thread has been deleted, and can't be searched, but the simple fact that you cannot accept that you could be wrong as well as, the fact that you in changing your answer and still got it wrong is blowing your mind.

So keep this up and you are only destroying your cache with whomever is left on this dying forum. Your actions have consequences and you, like so many others here are to deranged to admit that you are not the end all on whatever you spout as fact.

But whatever you want to say buttercup. Funnily, you have my number but yet will not tell it to me to my face, like so many others. Nothing but a keyboard warrior.

Lol, a little defensive are we, John?

You know well that the thread has been deleted, and can't be searched, but the simple fact that you cannot accept that you could be wrong as well as, the fact that you in changing your answer and still got it wrong is blowing your mind.

So keep this up and you are only destroying your cache with whomever is left on this dying forum. Your actions have consequences and you, like so many others here are to deranged to admit that you are not the end all on whatever you spout as fact.

But whatever you want to say buttercup. Funnily, you have my number but yet will not tell it to me to my face, like so many others. Nothing but a keyboard warrior.
    Not defensive at all just tired of your lying ASS. I have no problem telling that to your face.

Not defensive at all just tired of your lying ASS. I have no problem telling that to your face.
    If I was lying, where is the proof? Where did I lie? I have emphatically pointed out that your information was wrong, gave links to the actual site, but you, in a fit of "I cannot be wrong", have co.e up with 2 different meanings, both of which by the simplest reasons of deduction, proved you wrong. This is not a semantic argument, yet you have belabored under the notion 2 wrong ideas.

Though this argument is very petty, yet it goes to show that you can and are wrong. Admit it, learn from it and move on. Yet you don't. This also mirrors the greater aspect of the political spectrum, that your beliefs, no matter what is challenging them; when presented with facts, that you cannot accept them and must change the narrative to fit what you believe in. You can't be correct 100% of the time, and when you deny, it makes you look more foolish and stupider.

If I was lying, where is the proof? Where did I lie? I have emphatically pointed out that your information was wrong, gave links to the actual site, but you, in a fit of "I cannot be wrong", have co.e up with 2 different meanings, both of which by the simplest reasons of deduction, proved you wrong. This is not a semantic argument, yet you have belabored under the notion 2 wrong ideas.

Though this argument is very petty, yet it goes to show that you can and are wrong. Admit it, learn from it and move on. Yet you don't. This also mirrors the greater aspect of the political spectrum, that your beliefs, no matter what is challenging them; when presented with facts, that you cannot accept them and must change the narrative to fit what you believe in. You can't be correct 100% of the time, and when you deny, it makes you look more foolish and stupider.
    "stupider"! Thats a good one...for a 5 year old.

Well I have to use words to fit most of your mentalities.

For a refresher the original argument was that the general population was saying that the "AR" stood for "assault rifle" I was pointing out that the real "AR" stood for "Armalite Rifle" this is where you took up the "plight of the stupid" of which you are one. I put up links to different places where is stated clearly that the "AR" designation was for "Armalite Rifle" as I stated MANY times. Provided proof, even the manufactures website and you would not just admit you were wrong. You decided to argue on.

So keep talking or typing until you run out of breath, your phone commits suicide or your fingers fall off from typing the word sewage you produce. I couldn't care any less than I do!

This is where I cut bait.

Tuna there is NO ONE more STUPID than Doug...

For a refresher the original argument was that the general population was saying that the "AR" stood for "assault rifle" I was pointing out that the real "AR" stood for "Armalite Rifle" this is where you took up the "plight of the stupid" of which you are one. I put up links to different places where is stated clearly that the "AR" designation was for "Armalite Rifle" as I stated MANY times. Provided proof, even the manufactures website and you would not just admit you were wrong. You decided to argue on.

So keep talking or typing until you run out of breath, your phone commits suicide or your fingers fall off from typing the word sewage you produce. I couldn't care any less than I do!

This is where I cut bait.

Can anyone translate this from boomer rantings to English?

John, send me you PayPal or physical address. I want to send you a new keyboard that hasn't been pounded to death ,because you may have not misspelledanything, ut you sure as shirt, didn't make any coherent sense.

But you want me to prove it, better yet, YOU search for it, you find the proof I was lying.

You do realize that this article actually helps the liberal cause.

1) Texas gov is a republican
    2) this ultra capitalism of oppressing everyone for a buck, goes against "fiscal responsibility"
    3) this also shows that climate change is real, as continually record Temps only prove that fact
    4) burning more fossil fuels to battle the heat only exacerbates the issue
    5) just as when Texas froze, excess heat also needs to be addressed in newer and better infrastructure

So keep up the good work

I love the dope who things man made climate change is a thing lecturing anyone on anything.

The liberal cancer which has unfortunately infected my beloved new home state are responsible for incorporating 20+% of the tx power grid with "renewable energy". They might as well have decided to use "the force" or pixie dust, because guess what... When you need the power grid the most all of that crap doesn't work.

No wind = no wind power.
    No sun = no solar
    Too much sun = also no solar. Ironic isnt it that solar becomes about 80 % inefficient when the temps are above 70*?

Yet, we are sitting on the largest oil and gas reserves on the planet.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

<derp>Name:  Screenshot_20230819_085534_Chrome.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  69.4 KB

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Where is YOUR bachelor's, master's, or doctorate in climatology, environmental science or what? So you are no expert, you are no authority on it. You are not even a ranked amateur. So explaining you way with a meme just shows how stupid you are. Cause snow in Texas is so normal, ice or freezing weather is so normal. Alaska getting to near 100° and freezing temps in Texas are the norm.

Where is YOUR bachelor's, master's, or doctorate in climatology, environmental science or what? So you are no expert, you are no authority on it. You are not even a ranked amateur. So explaining you way with a meme just shows how stupid you are. Cause snow in Texas is so normal, ice or freezing weather is so normal. Alaska getting to near 100° and freezing temps in Texas are the norm.
    Show me ONE instance where Man has changed the climate. Man CANT change the climate and you know it. Only a fool believes that man can change the climate. Mother nature is the most powerful force in the Universe, and all the money that the Democrats steal from the hard working Americans (and the Russians, and the Chinese, and the Romanians, and the Ukrainans) will never change it either. Just keep sending your money to them Doug...they know what is best for all of your kind. Be a good little sheep and keep paying. BAAAAAA! Suckers! I say buy more ammo...you say buy more rainbow flags and hair dye. BAAAAAA!