Thread: Is it possible to have a new board for a hyperframe made?

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.

Talking Is it possible to have a new board for a hyperframe made?

Is it possible to have a new board for a Hyperframe made? I really want one that has a Warpfeed interface.. and with a higher bps setting with semi only How much would this cost? I dont know much about electronics..
    AO #765
    CCM Series 5
    Prerelease Impulse
    Hyperframed Warped Mag w/flatline tank
    Feedback.

Good to know that somone of Tom's status seeks "relief" from a sport he helped create. A sport now ruled by a single patent.

Possible? Yes
    Cheap no
    It would be hard to find someone to do this for you, and if you did, they would probably charge you alot. The warp really doesn't need any interface to the gun, the vib sensor is a really good system.

i know a few people that could do the board but after you see how much it would cost just in parts you could buy another gun. $150 just for the main chip not including the programming.

you would have to go to like a small local electronics contractor that builds boards and such and get them to do it. But the r&d alone for them would be expensive, not to mention the final product.

OR...

you can call up centerflag and ask them if they do custom work on their products.
    Red 2k1 C&C LCD
    45/4.5k Pure Energy
    Skill to bunker you .
    A.K.A. PaintBallin on PBcity Forums
    referral another referral

I doubt centerflag will do it for you. They don't make those boards you know, they buy them from another company and just use them in their frames. I'm sure that they don't have any differant boards, so they would have to have their company R&D the thing, and make a profit themselves. Now your just adding another middle man.

You could try the Morlock board. I guess you'd have hard time trying to fit it in the grip but if you really want to try something... Here's the link to the manufacturer: http://www.exarin.com/