Thread: Sin Custom

Sin Custom

Does anyone have a phone number for Sin custom. I can't get through via email. Are they still in buisness

i think they are still in business, but several people here have had bad luck with them. Most of them have also complained about lack of email responses.

DO NOT DEAL WITH SIN CUSTOMS. Eric has had my minicocker for over 4 months now and i haven't seen it yet. He supposedly finished it a week after he got it, but wanted to take pics of it for his website. I was selling it anyways, so he offered to sell it on his site. After 2.5 months of nothing being put up on his website, I asked for it back. It was supposedly sent back to me around the 20th of January. I have still yet to see it. I'd love to know where it is, but i can't seem to find his email address. If anyone has it, please post it so i can try to get my gun back. Better yet, if anyone has his home address, let me know. I might be planning a trip to Canada if i dont get it back within the next 10 days.

Ya, I havent heard to good of things about them.
    StEEl Grey SoNiC Cocker.The ownage Machine
    Yellow to Orange Fade Defiant
    14in Boomstick-TI
    Orange Fade Warp/Orange-Faded Turbo Rev
    Crossfire LPR 68/4500 w/ red cover
    Black: Stickies, Lapco Drop, Macro.
    PMI 68/4500 w/ Black DYE Cover

Ï ØwÑ ÿØú

I'd be skeptical of anyone who treats his/her customers that way. Communication is key and not answering emails is piss poor communication. I can't imagine anyone doing business this way. Oh well, it's his business and can do as he pleases - he just can't expect praise from his customers.

anyone know of any other powdercoat places, RR is gone and now SiN sux, I can't get my angel I might be getting anoed anywhere so PC is the answer but where do i get it done?
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

Cool

Check out KP Customs. He coated my RT Pro and was excellent to deal with. None of the problems that others have had with SIN. KP Customs website is www.kpcustoms.net.
    Ken is a great guy and will do a great job.

I had good commuinication and good results just a pain with customs. With the current mail situation I would be hesitant to mail anything right now that needed to be mailed back into the country.
    I do not have a phone # only the e-mail.
    Hitmanng

Yeah I'm having some parts done by www.kpcustoms.net. as well Ken does seem great, he's very nice over the emails and I think i'll have a good impression of his work once i get the stuff back.
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

if u are thinking about sin just ask army about them and then ull never think of doing buisness with them ever again.
    Click For a Free IPOD!!! IT Really Works!!!
    Graphite Fly A4
    14" Freak/Black Uni-Mount
    68cu/4500psi Crossfire
    Egg2 with Z Board
    Email: Hexatile@hotmail.com

Guys... Redrider is back in business. He announced it last week. redrider87@aol.com I think.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

oh reahelllleeeellly. hmm maybe ill go check with him before shipping my body out to k&p.

What is the turn around time for KP? I'm looking at getting my Angel and E-Mag PC-ed and would like to know how long it takes.

Yes, I am back but I can only powdercoat in limited numbers. I have to take my grandma to rehab 3 times a week and don't have as much time as I like to powdercoat.
    Thanks for all the great e-mails guys. My grandma is feeling better and moved out last week end!!

Hitmanng,
    I love that leopard on there, I would love to have a blue and purple leopard on mine

-clare