Thread: Intelliframe Praise

Thumbs up Intelliframe Praise

Hi,

I have known about the Intelliframe for awhile now. Pretty much since the first posts about the frame on this forum. A few days ago, I located a frame for sale used. (Blade trigger and black) Today I received the frame and the previous owner had kept it in perfect condition. He even had the original packaging which looks stunning in person. Good job Jeffrey Bouquio Jr!

The Intelliframe was first recommended to me by none other Tom Kaye at a brief meeting at Atlantic City NPPL event last August. Tom was kind enough to take a look at my Retro Minimag and discuss the proformance issues I was having. I felt the Reactive feeling was inconsistant. The first thing he noticed was the Benchmark 2 finger trigger being part of the problem. Tom spoke of several issues with the Benchmark frame. Then he spoke about how Airgun Designs decided to make a correct frame that would quell the problems that other frames caused. Needless to say, I was impressed by what Tom said about the Intelliframe. Unfortunately, I didn't have money on me for an Intelliframe.

Opinions on the Intelliframe are quite on par with everyone else's. The frame is quite short and tight. Makes the Mag's trigger more refined and defined. I am quite suprised that AGD does not make it a standard feature on the Mag. However, it's about time that an excellent 2 finger frame comes out for the mag.

B!tche$ about the frame. It is a small one but kinda critical. I am suprised AGD strayed from the set trigger rod length of 1.98 inches. For some reason, this frame I bought required about 2 turns in to make the trigger to work. Like I said, nothing major but suprised that AGD would fiddle with the trigger rod. However, I find the fact that I thought it was a true "drop in" replacement amplified this feeling of suprised.

Conculsion is great job to AGD for the frame and I wished I had picked one up sooner. The reactive effect is intense over the stock frame and overall just plain rocks.

Satified by AGD once again,
    Alan

PS The only descent marker companies in Paintball, Airgun Designs, Palmer Pursuit,and Component Concepts. Three companies that I will continue to receive my support for making great paintball products.
    Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case )
    My Feedback

Hey SHAG,
    I've very surprised you had to adjust you trigger rod to get the iFrame to work. I bought mine and just slapped it on. I had also put a brand new, stock, unadjusted sear assy on my gun a week or so earlier. Weird. Anyway, glad you like the frame. It will treat you well.

Enjoy ~
    David M. Jones
    SPPLAT #1001321
    Loyal AGD Customer For Life
    "I love my Mag more than my girlfriend - is that wrong?"
    "In case you haven't heard you can run your mag over with your car and it will still work" - TK

Thumbs up

Kudos for Tom!
    StEEl Grey SoNiC Cocker.The ownage Machine
    Yellow to Orange Fade Defiant
    14in Boomstick-TI
    Orange Fade Warp/Orange-Faded Turbo Rev
    Crossfire LPR 68/4500 w/ red cover
    Black: Stickies, Lapco Drop, Macro.
    PMI 68/4500 w/ Black DYE Cover

Ï ØwÑ ÿØú

Re: Intelliframe Praise

Originally posted by SHAG
    PS The only descent marker companies in Paintball, Airgun Designs, Palmer Pursuit,and Component Concepts. Three companies that I will continue to receive my support for making great paintball products.
    I'm right up there with you on that one...