Thread: Best setup for RT-Pro?

Best setup for RT-Pro?

Ok guys, I was wondering your opinion on the best set up for the rt-pro. Currently I have the centerfeed, z-grip, stock barrel, ricochet 2k, 68/3000 flatline.

I'm wanting to go with the warp feed, but don't know how well it will work with the centerfeed body. I'm fairly happy with the stock barrel, but would like the freak for better paint match.

Thanks for your input!
    Smile, Jesus Loves You!

The best thing to do would be to buy a warp body. If you don't want to, then they do make adapters to put the warp on a vert feed. Do a search on here, and you could probably find a few pics.

I would defintely recommend the Warp feed. Getting the hopper off the body of the gun really reduces those annoying hopper hits. I would also recommend a Warp body. You can get the 90 degree adapter for the Warp and run it that way and keep what you have. Warp body is just going to make the setup easier.

As far as the barrel is concerned I would think about upgrading. It's hard to say what's the best. I think you really need to look at your style of play, what paint you use, etc. I think the Freak, CP, or Equation Multi-switch barrel kits are all excellent choices. You may not always need one if you tend to shot the same paint. Sometimes just a good medium bore barrel is sufficient. Good barrels to look at though are DYE, J&J and Lapco

I want to get a warp and Freak kit for mine.
    RT Pro
    12inch J&J
    12 volt Rev
    Blue VLbow
    Tko Drop Foward
    68ci 3000psi Nitro Tank

Cool Thanks for the info!

I guess you can tell from my sig that I took your advice on the warp feed & freak system. I'm waiting on the new 90* adapter to come out so I can try it on the centerfeed. If I don't like the centerfeed with warp, I'm going with the warp body. From the pics of the warp body, I'm really leaning towards that........get even a lower profile!!!

Anybody wanna trade my centerfeed body for your hopper left warp body?

i thaught a hopper right warp body was needed.
    Sorry for the spelling. Im still working on it.