Thread: here is a thinker!

here is a thinker!

Hey Tom,
    I am thinking about either buying an EMag or an Angel. The reason I can't decide is this. Everyone at the local fields shoots Angels, I keep mentioning the Emag and they tell me not to waste my time or its not a competition gun. Here is my question. If we setup 2 markers stock, one an Angel and one an Emag, gave them both CP kits with almost perfectly matched paint, hooked them to a scuba tank and set them on a bench. whcih one would be more consistant at 35 yards and 50 yards? which one puts morepressure on a paintball. I know the Emag has a much higer ROF but at what cost? What is the air effeciency of an emag to an angel? which one would have a tighter hit pattern? whats the difference in weight? which one has more ball breaks? I have asked and asked sseasoned player with many dofferent responses, and I was hoping you could help answer these questions so I could get my mag and own them all.

thanks

WIll Newnham
    I may be losing,

But I'm not lost!!

P8nt,

My answer would be biased but as you have seen a lot of people are repeating stuff someone told them. Velocity consistency translates to best accuracy. The question is how consistent is it at high firing rates. If you shoot slow get a Cocker.

Fast shooting speeds mean you have a few choices, two of them are the emag and angel. If you want reliablity and a fast consistent gun get the emag. If you want exceptional style and fast firing rates with less consistency get the Angel.

We showed several videos of the emag shooting at 20 bps. We have yet to see any other gun match that. After viewing the vids you can rest assured that at whatever speed you can pull the trigger in semi mode the gun will be hardly breathing.

AGD

Finally a straght answer. and that was the fastest reply I have ever seen. Could you emaile me somtime sir, so I could email you some of my ideas?

after you read these please delete the last 2 threads. I just came back from the irc and I was wonderin why you dont set aside a little time to chat with your loyal cult followerS? (HEHE dry humor i know) just a question

AGD will not take any ideas from outside people. Just thought I'd let you know.

woh what,
    your telling me that they have to think of everything all their selves. then how are they gonna know what we want?
    I mean they are just Ideas after all, unless it has something to do with copy right issues then, then I don't understand.

P8nt,

We don't listen to outside ideas because we may be already developing them here. If we then come out with it you accuse us of stealling your idea. I do get to chat just not that often.

AGD

good point,If you want I could fax you a release of ownership for every idea I submit. Just a thought.
    thanks for the help on the markers by the way.

If you have ideas just post them here.

AGD

we love to see ideas here. Ibe like me. post your ideas and then have them shot down by the pros! It can be very educational.

how are these two guns gonna handle the extreme cold(i assume) of alaska?

ITs 78 degrees in th day for the last week. alaska is only cold in the winter, and no more so than minnesota. We just play indoors in thwe winter.

that sounds realy nice! do you have good indoor fields? what city are you in?

anchorage