Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cphilip Spyder project update...

hey

anyone gonna answer my question
    waht drop is that?
    on the flash

I don't realy know for sure. Why don't you PM Russ and ask him directly about it. he may not have checked back in here and saw your question.

cp

hey man sounds good
    and i will try to remeber about 1 sig a thread

Good boy! I forget too. But I always go back and edit my post if I do and unclick it and take it off.

THE DROP...

The Flash belongs to Zeroextreme, and it's in his sig...

The drop on mine is a 2.5" CP Lightning, with a CP on/off ASA.

Drop on the Flash

The drop on the Flash is a NW Paintball spoon[???] drope and one of their Quick Disconnect Blocks. Their site is here
    I wish I wasn't broke....

pip_999...

The drop on the Flash is an NW Products Spoon Drop Forward with On/Off
    Black Teflon E-Mag
    v1.37 (EM01478)

- 10" Armson Stealth / 10" Custom Products Barrel
    - AGD Flatline 3000psi/68ci Nitro Tank
    - Dye Tank Cover [Black]
    - Shocktech Drop Forward [Black]
    - NW Quick Diconnect Block [Black]
    - ViewLoader 12 V Revolution w/ X-Board [Black]
    - 32Degrees Macroline [Black]
    - VL-Bow [Clear]

I just heard back from Red. The body is going over to the team mate of his that does milling and is going to get something done. I do not know exactly what. We talked fish bone or something but I left it up to them to do whatever they wanted to show off. I think it's being done tonight maybe and then the Powder coating will commense after that.

No one wants to know how to make a small fortune in the Paintball business?

Sure, I wouldn't mind knowing how to make a small fortune. Why not a big fortune while we're at it eh?

Does it smell like updog in here to you?
    Originally posted by Automagisurdad
    and the barrel is no good cause its a 14 and not 12.

Well...because the answer is: Start with a big Fortune!

Get it?

*chuckles*

Looks like your making a small fortune on this spyder project!

Get it?

You got it! I am spending a lot of money to take a $75 Spyder up to a $150 Spyder. Costing me like $300 to do it! But ain't that allways the way with any Marker upgrades?

Laf

no kidding, these things are worse than cars! They do nothing but depreciate. The most you can do is pray that someone really likes what you've done with them and has a big wallet!

-Lance
    "You were thinking about it weren't you??? I THOUGHT I smelled something burning..."

True enough...I haven't found a cheap hobby yet! Maybe Hobby is a synonym for expensive?

How about basketball? Just get a basketball and go to your nearest school and shoot around.

lead, follow, or

get the Hell out of MY way!

- quote stolen from sleepingbeauty

Well... thats not realy a hobby but lets see...

Nicest B Ball shoes...$100
    Nice jersey...$75
    Nice pants....$50
    Nice ball and gear bag...$125
    Top of the line B Ball...$100
    Sports drinks, warm up jacket....

Well you can get there huh?

Its back! Reptile Green and some tastefull milling...Hope to get it put together and some picts up late tonight...

Nice shiney glistening green reptillian thingie...

Will still have to take the tank and have the on/off valve put into it yet later this week for it all to be complete but you will get the idea...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY?!?

looking forward to photos

Somebody say something about a closed bolt spyder? Check out the DeadlyWind RAIL @ www.deadlywind.com It's a complete wase of mony IMO, but it sure is cool.

Actualy Syn your baby was too nice to even consider this for...I let that one go to FatMans B in Law as it was. I used a Silver one for this one.

Originally posted by cphilip
    Actualy Syn your baby was too nice to even consider this for...I let that one go to FatMans B in Law as it was. I used a Silver one for this one.
    ok, my heart isn't going to rip out of my chest then

tell it's proud owner that i'll always take her back if they ever want to get rid of here (i'd hate for my first marker to fall into the hands of evil)

You got it Syn...he is real proud of it. I realy did not want to mess with it as it was so nice...

Hey, cphil, about the rehydro thing, is that for old tanks that have a date on them also?
    AIM, Yahoo messenger and  IRC=FordPrefectAO.  ICQ=160223684, and  my ICQ nick is FordPrefectAO.
    3-D Pong's bro!

Originally posted by Restola
    Why can't I just be in charge of the world?
    Captain, Tremor

NO that was for new Cro-Molly (the ones with the rounded bottom) but I still do not believe it as I have never heard it again from anyone else.

OK I got it all together and it looks SWEET! The milling is a series of three slots all the way through the top of the body back where the bolt goes in. Slanting forward and completely through. Three on each side. Down below that is a series of counter slanting groves like fish gills but more of them and not all the way through. Nice deep rich green that is almost irridescent as it twists in the light. Gonna be hard to capture on a picture. Looks real nice with all the stuff I left black. And the X chamber is a nice touch. The Taso drop and ASA are color matched to as well as the tank itself. Nice. Just the right color mixed with the black to not be too much. Leaving the site rail off to show off the milling as it would cover that.

Bad thing is I walked out of the office and forgot the camera so those Picts will be tomorrow.

I still need to have the tank valve installed but I did index it and mark it for antisiphon tube. Might try and run and get it mounted up tomorrow.

Took me about three hours to rebuild it and clean all the insides and polish off the rough stuff left inside from milling and powder coating but it is real nice!

Picts tomorrow!

slacker

Phil,
    what are we gonna do with you?!? Get us all excited about seeing this spyder that we've waited oh so long to view and then you leave us with "tomorrow"... Ouch... I'm hurt... I don't think I'll be able to get ANY sleep tonight as I sit up with the greatest of anticipation to be graced with the sheer beauty that is "phil's spyder" But like everything else in this world I guess we'll just have to wait for the good things in life...

-Lance

Well Lance you know where I live! I am bring it to work tomorrow stop by. Hey walt and I are talking about a run to national tomorrow morning. Wanna go? Not sure yet but I want to get the tank fixed up ASAP

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

OK!.....

This first one is a close up showing the Milling at the back. The "Gill" type grooves in the top and bottom of the body. Pretty nice representation of the Reptile Green and how it kind of glows with the turn of the light

Next is the full shot of the Marker but without the 16 ounce Cro Molly matching CO2 Tank on it. Which is the same color as the body but I have not been down to have the valve installed yet. That will get an On/Off and a antisiphon tube in it. Shown with a Taso drop and ASA done in same color. Need a shorter SS line to get that turned inward to the grip frame but for now have it coming out the front so I can fire it up. Took this picture with a Stock barrel but do have a Freak base for it and can use 10 or 12 inch tips. Not the best picture in the world but for now it will do. I will take another when the tank is done and the SS line is shortened.

Thanks for the pictures Phil!

I like the green. It is a nice looking setup.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman