Thread: Will the ACE be installed in the original E-Mags

Will the ACE be installed in the original E-Mags

I think when I buy my E-Mag I'll buy the original. I'm curious if they will eventually
    come with all the new goodies?

I'm still somewhat bummed that AGD gave up on, or put the Trap Door Mag on the
    back burner., even though I understand why.........

Only if you upgrade to the modular body too. Rumor has it an upgrade kit will eventually be put out to do all of this but it will require a reflash of the board too. Rumored price? $200. Rumored is the key word on the price.

Talking

i hope htat rumored price stands. is there any rumored date for all of this? i'm having some small problems with my emag and i wanted to wait until the modular bodies were available so i could send it in and have everything done at once...

aloha,

jae park

No idea... But I can start a rumor if you like!

Talking

nah don't do that cphil it could cause a riot should the modular bods not be out in time...although it would be kind of funny . *sigh* i guess i'll just have to wait a little while longer to send in my gun .

aloha,

jae park

well I'm gonna rumor that it will be alot more then $200 for an extreme body and ACE.....it cost $600 something to upgrade rt pro's to e-mags....probably cost like 4 hundy to go to the extreme....
    --------------------------------------
    Pre-BE 12v Revolution w/ W.A.S. Turbo+
    (The Real Deal)
    -------------------------------------
    ***Hasty8... "I think paintball would be better served, at this stage in it development, if paintball products stayed in the paintball store." -couldn't have said it better myself ***

You might turn out to be right... but I was taking that from something that John Sosta from AGD Europe said about three months or so back. He was talking like MAYBE $200-250 but he was just guessing. The emag upgrade is far more extensive thing than slapping a new body on and updating the board. But who knows!

Talking

dang it hysperion, you had to come in ruin a perfectly good delusion . yeah, i'm guessing that the extreme body upgrade with the ace will be around $300-$400. but maybe agd will cut us emag owners some slack and give us an initial cheap upgrade price . btw, i hate you hysperion for having such a nice marker .

aloha,

jae park

The xtreme body on the AGDE website is something like 215 pounds. Id imagine the price here would be comparable if not cheaper, around 200-350 US.
    Quote of the year: "Reading blwos"

As little as 10 cents a day and you can buy my family out of slavery... Hurry before its too late!

do you know how much a pound is right 2.39 per dollar

Ya but the tax rate over there..well...who knows what it will be here is why he was guessing.

Well using the price on the AGDE site for the Extreme body upgrade it works out to be 303.68 dollars for the body. Now I would guess that it would be a little more expensive here because of the fact they have to cover the cost of shipping the bodies from the UK to the US.

Just my .02(which I should be saving for my C+C E-mag!)
    2003 SuperBowl Champions!, THE New England Patriots!

He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.
    My Feedback

OK so we all agree then it will be $250 then? Done! It will be $250! So there! Hear that Tom? We have spoken...

(what are we gonna do now if he was going to go as low as $200?)

Talking

Yes, as a Collective, AO has agreed that the Extreme/ACE upgrade WILL cost $250. This matter cannot be changed as the Collective has spoken.

Yes, their will be an upgrade package i already asked Tom this and he said their would be.

KamikazePenguin Guest
    the collective have decided that instead of the upgrade costing $250, they will take $200 if available. In absence of $200, $250 will take precedent