Thread: OK, How about a general markers forum?

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA

OK, How about a general markers forum?

Ok, i rember that AO is trying to appear to a wider spectrum of players correct? And i know that we have a main forum, but i feel that even tho it is a mag site, the main forum is overly dominated by mags. So i am suggesting a general markers forum where markers from all companies can be discussed in equality. I know there is a cocker post here, and an angel post there, but after a while it all turns back to mags. I understand that thee are other forums out there, but not one as good as this one. I think that you might attract a wider variety of players if they could discuss their markers in the same way that maggers can. Im not saying i dont like the way thigs are being run now, i just hink we might attract a widwer spectrum of people. and i think i9f at thw wlipp, tom were to announce the new "general markers forum" that all those in attendance who are new to the site, might have a reason to stay on the site! just some insight. please dont jusr poo poo this. it took time and effort to write.

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

You make a good point, but if you look above it does say "The OFFICIAL Automag Owners Group". So the whole it always comes back to mags thing is kinda expected.

Webby is indeed working on some stuff along that lines I think...maybe more like "other markers" forum though Can't remember. But it would do the same thing. It works pretty good now as it is in main though.

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    cool beans!