OK I've read just about every post about accuracy in paintball and I have idea about how instead of how to make you Marker accurate. What about how make yourself (your body) become more accurate with proper shooting positions and good techniques that will help develop a straighter shooting player.

A.)The majority of players that I see shooting are cradling their marker close to their body and are trying to shoot as fast as possible in a short amount of time.

B.)player is cradling their tank in the crease of thier forearm and bicep and yanking on the trigger with alot of force, with a bent wrist.

C.)another style I see alot of a person with a large drop forward, which creates a marker with little or no extentsion of the tank beyond the marker and he or she will typically shoot the marker with it proped on their shoulder and pulling the trigger in a diagonal downward motion

Does anyone take these things into consideration when trying improve on accurracy? do you think that these variables effect how accurate a person is or is not?

Couple of things i think that may affect accuracy is when a person is shooting in position B he or she is typically shoots their marker with a bent or over extended wrist and when pulling on the trigger in this position wouldn't it create a jerking motion from both the contraction of upper body muscles such as the bicep and the shoulder.

I was wondering if there has been any study or research or thought behind this? If so what do you think about my idea is something that you consider to be a problem is the great accuracy debate or Am I just trying to promote the power of the paintball elves?

I have thought about the Z-grip and was wondering if you think that it not only eases stress on the wrist but helps in accuracy by allowing a player to shoot from a less ackward position.