Thread: First toruny with vert emag and Halo

Thumbs up First toruny with vert emag and Halo

All I can say is WOW! This is a great combo. I was ripping with this thing. It was fun hearing people whisper about how fast I was firing while laying on my side holding the gun on a 45o angle. The only problem I have with the emag is the fact that it is so heavy. The emag with the same setup as my cocker or bushy was twice as heavy. I'm a front player, so this is a problem. At the start of the day it fine, but by the end of the tourny it felt like it was about 20 pounds. AGD should try to make the gun ALOT lighter and keep it the SAME price. Overall it was a fun day and a great day with the emag.
    DjGruv
    Damage Inc.
    Certified AGD Tech

If you take off the sight rail it should be a little lighter.
    AIM, Yahoo messenger and  IRC=FordPrefectAO.  ICQ=160223684, and  my ICQ nick is FordPrefectAO.
    3-D Pong's bro!

Originally posted by Restola
    Why can't I just be in charge of the world?
    Captain, Tremor

I did. It needs to lose about half a pound or more. When I was at AGD they were working on an aluminum valve that was VERY light and they had a prototype body made of aluminum which was VERY light as well. These two would make all the difference in the world since I can't see them getting rid of the battery pack. oh well. lets keep our fingers crossed. Oh and the body wasn't an Xtreme body. It was the round type that would fit on any mag body rail.

The C&C Extreme (working name I think), is really light, I heald it at LA Open Nice... But AGD also has to work on the kick of the E-Mag... Even with the superbolt, my Emag's kick is like twice as hard as the kick of my angel... and when they lighten the weight of the E-mag, it'll get harder right ?
    Proud AGD Marker Owner Since 94
    My Pretty Pewter ULE MiniMag!
    Stuff for Sale

No, not on the next generation because the new valves....ok I was at predator with tom in cali and got to dry fire the new protomag toms working on and all I have to say is wow, it had no hopper just a 45ci tank but compared to my automag rt with 68 ci flatline it was maybe 1/3 the weight, and it had no kick with the superbolt in it, when I shot it all I could think about was how I was going to get the money together before the new valve mags come out, oh and how to get the stain out of my pants. The new valve is lower pressure and the bolt has a stronger spring and has less travel. All this packed into a aluminum shell gives you a light weight low kick feel you normally only get with the other high end electros on the market. Combine this with a aluminum body and cocker threads and the reliability of agd, I think we will see a lot more in the new few years showing up in tournys.

As for your current e-mag, do you have a super bolt? Might want to get one of those....other then that not much I can tell you....

"Ya man, you got to watch out for the battle midgets"-Don
    "Come on Tom don't shoot the Chrono"-Tom talking to himslef what a wacho
    "Procrastination is like masturbation, it's fun at first until you realize you're just screwing yourself."-ProjectMag

ya I have a superbolt. Can't tell the diff so I'm using the stock bolt.

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

Re: First toruny with vert emag and Halo

Originally posted by DjGruv
    The emag with the same setup as my cocker or bushy was twice as heavy.
    ummm...no, since the hopper and tank remain the same, then you are saying that the EMag by itself weighs over twice as much as the cocker or bushy. Yes it weighs more, but I don't think that much more, especially a cocker.

If weight is such a problem, then why did you buy the heaviest hopper on the market? Also tanks make a huge difference.

I played front, with my mag setup, and even I had no problems all day. Yes I was tired, but I had just played speedball all day, running and such.

but, it's good you liked the gun and good luck in the future
    I like potatoes

Originally posted by magman007
    1/2 pound lighter, like this?
    Xactlly! That would feel alot better.