Thread: Hey Tom Have a Question

Hey Tom Have a Question

Yes well my question is, is that i am really good at desingging with cad and like it alot. Well that isnt the question but my question is what do your gun designers major in, what types of high school classes should i take, and when i am in college if i could intern for your engineers for a semister or 2.

I was thinking of going to UMASS and transfering to the school where companies are based for a year then work for each of the companies(tippmann, WGP, AGD, definantly not kingman or wdp, etc)

ok i suppose anyone who wants to can reply besides tom too

Why not Kingman or WDP? If you can get a job at either of those and nowhere else, than take it. When you find a job that you like better, than you'll have a good reference.

What?! What do you mean I don't live here Mr. Kaye?
    Well, in The Complete Guide to Paintball, it has a section on the classes that are recommended for future paintball gun designers.
    Posted by someone talking about cockers shooting further and more accurately:
    Plus, I don't want to see a bunch of stupid people running around the field with all sorts of bad info.
    Everytime you break the forum rules, God kills a puppy... please think of the puppies.

well wdp is in england and i dont wanna go that far and i have had some bad experiences with kingman so i dont want to goto that company either

o yeah also i dont have the "complete guide to paintball" could you possibly scan that pection into your comp and email me it? brucelee0123@yahoo.com if it doesnt show in my thinger mahjig

Please read this. It directly relates to your questions and there's an answer from AGD.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...=&threadid=144

I'm majoring in Mechanical Engineering and after I get my degree I'm going to master in Aerospace Engineering. I look at paintball as a hobby and I want to keep it that way. I don't mind working on guns and doing work on the side for paintball, but I know enough about it that I don't want to make a career in the industry. You'll make more money just about anywhere else and can find jobs in other industries that will be FAR more interesting and rewarding than paintball.