Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Proto Gun Body Need Your Design Help!!!

Originally posted by Eagle
    I don't like centerfeed, but if there were a powerfeed version I would go for it
    Tom, I think this is a very very important point. A lot of mag users out there have powerfeeds. Probably the least number of different kinds of bodies of the automag is centerfeed! I see a lot more powerfeeds or classic feeds.

Now, my question is, would something like this work? That way you would give people a lot more options plus people with warps could attach the new body and use it without problem, or they could get a "warp powerfeed breech" and use their warp.

I see two major good points about a design like this:

1. It gives people the option to go powerfeed left or right or centerfeed without having to buy a whole new mag body.

2. If you are running a warp, and the warp dies, you can instantly snap off the warp breach and attach a centerfeed breech. I know I can't do this with my mag p/f body right now. It has a warp with the hose through it, and I have it so compact that if I broke a ball in the hose or chopped, I couldn't take of the hose or anything, I would have to take apart the whole marker.

This picture is not cosmetically designed, just showing you the basic principal. Also I have no idea how the breaches attach, whether they screw on or snap on, or lock on.

-Dave

1. I like the JanssonSWE body as is. The thing looks amazing

2. Second favourite is the raw body with the longer integrated sight rail. I'd like to see a picture of this one where the back of the sight tapers down to the valve at the same angle as the lines on the body

3. If you go with vert feed, it should definitely be removable with angel threads

The picture I attached is just a 5 minute hack job, but I prefer the body with the darker feed and sight

Originally posted by CameraGuy

3. If you go with vert feed, it should definitely be removable with angel threads

YES, most definatly... that way we can use the new gated feed with it
    D . Y . N . A . S . T ... Y!

iR3

Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Super mag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!S upermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Superm ag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Su permag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Superma g!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Sup ermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag !Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supe rmag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag! Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Super mag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!Supermag!

A little P-shop on Miscue's designs.
    Manny

MANNY'S HERE!!!!! and just like usual..this guys **** is tight...

I would just really like the option of a sidefeed for the warp, tom is this possible? how much would it cost me for like 1 or 2 bodies like this if at all possible?

i just took a look at the whole thread and WOW! i really really like JanssonSWE design. Please! Tom Please! make that design! Also have a good lookin foregrip on it

Probably a whole bunch Havoc..they have to have a whole different CAD profile for a warp body....it's possible..but you'd have to pay extra for it...big $$$$$!!!

I know it'll cost but I want one, I really wanna know how much though

I would love it excatly like I have it or as close as can be with a twist lock for automag barrels and the ability to mill my name on the side

I'd pay good money for that esecially in chrome(oooooooo)
    if anyone can do this I'd pay top dollar for it

from what's been stated before..the Supermag will be cocker threaded..so that's gonna hurt you right there..other than that..it's just gonna take buckets of lettuce to help you..

RiceRocket suggestion put the jewel by the feed. looks better, also could you put the body over the valve?
    AGD was put on this earth to do one thing.... make paintball better.

"Dont be afraid of getting hit, the welps will go away sometime"---Me

Some messed up ****, and quite hillarious
    http://www.verylowsodium.com/fanimutation/exuberance.php

YATTA!!!!!!

Hey, RiceRocket's looks pretty nice. Well, this is my latest creation, and I think it's the one I am going to stick with, and really work on. A little rough around the edges, but I like the razor sharpness of it. Somewhat inspired by designs in the X-treme millings.

-Dave

i will post my designs up later..i gotta do some stuff
    I'm Back
    formally known as GOLFER

well i think all these post and pictures show that it definetly has potential and could look really good my vote is to go with the plain unmilled sides and let people and custom shops make it all different ways for everyone, It can work it can look good.

Am I the only one that realy likes Dave's ideas?
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

lol, I feel like I'm the only one who likes the side warp feed

Here's my modest drawing of the dragon idea I posted about earlier. As you can see it is really different from bob long's timmy, with exception to the mouth idea. I also drew some awesome flame milling for the battery pack.

AO member 4 life

Member #0010

"All your Base are belong to us."
    -Boris Yeltzen

You know what this desing says to me? Wannabe Angel. Instead on worrying about body designs and all this other crap, work on bringign all these truly great ideas we all see in the prototype section to our gearbags.

Here are my thoughts:

1. JanssonSWE's design looks sweet, even if it costs a bit more, it would be worth it.

2. Tom, after making a cool new body, I think you should start selling the modded valves that are easy on paint that you will be including with the CNC Xtreem Emags. That way, you can sell the valves as an aftermarket upgrade, or maybe someday as stock. Then people won't be able to call mags blenders! Also, if you do make an upgrade valve, all aluminum would be cool. Then people cannot make fun of mags at all anymore because we got rid of their three main arguments: They are ugly, they are heavy, and they are blenders.

3. Angel threads

4. Keep away from the RT site rail, IMO it was one of the uglier designs posted.

Just my 2 cents.

heres what i meant about sharper lines and a flat body rail

keep in mind, i am pretty new to PS, and the only stuff ive done previous to this is photo editing. anyway, here are 2 ive done. please, i NEED suggestions. by the way, if you like the expansion chambers, theyre system x, i got 'em from donggie's site modifiedpaintball.com
    GOOD TRADERS - Tunaman, tysonmachado, DanielGleason, BigBoy005, jimmyjobob, miniMAGster, paintballpapa, ChucktheMAGician, CLeatus, Doc Nickel, pbdeluca, ClassicMagger, Dueydog
    My Feedback Thread

the 2nd one

what i would like to see...

1. angel barrel threads and vert feed threads(so we can use the gated feed)
    2. RiceRockets Design
    3. A good looking base rail to go with this and flows with the body and
    4. The LP ReTro Valve
    5. The sight rail to me looks fine attached or not
    6. Have a nice looking foregrip to match the style of the gun
    i think thats it
    Last edited by TITAN; 03-27-2002 at 11:14 PM.

I like RiceRocket's, but make it with the lower integrated sight rail. And who cares if it does resemble an Angel!? Angels are beautiful guns. Thats part of the reason they're so popular with those who can afford them. If some of these designs are possible and not overly expensive, this could begin a whole new era of the mag.
    /=== /\/\ [] |< [- |\|
    \==\
    ===/ MINI RETRO LX

Another crazy design by: ME!

The Valve is held in by three prongs. Unlike the cnc with one on the bottom and one on the top, this one top rail, one lower left rail, and one lower right rail.

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

Sort of simple, but I like it (Photoshop quicky):
    Converge Kills

Another with more milling (I'll do more extensive work tomorrow):
    Last edited by Ov3rmind; 03-27-2002 at 11:58 PM.

If it would work, that's a pretty cool design FooTemps.

Wow... When I apply my idea to a real pic I get good comments. When I try to draw it, it looks like a love rocket. Amazing phenomenom...

I really like the 3 prong idea FooTemps (you can tell, I used it in my second pic). I hope this thing gets stickied.