Thread: AWSOME concert last night in philly!

AWSOME concert last night in philly!

Went to the Trocadero in Philly last night, The line up was:

Five Point O opened the show, they are from Joliet, Illinois. They totally wailed on thier guitars and heads started to roll.

Next up was Dog Fashion Disco from Washington, DC. Awsome band, great music, not as much wailing as FPO. The lead singer made fun of some punks who said they sucked. He kept picking on the kids all threw the set. At the end they mooned the kids.

Next up was Lamb of God!!! WOW. Very heavy band, great sound. This was thier last time on this tour. They were from Richmond, VA I believe. The pit just went INSANE when they came on.

Finally, the headliners, MUSHROOMHEAD!!!!!! They put on the sickest show. The pit exploded and it was chaos. I was not IN the pit, I was sitting up in the balcony area with my beer just watching the chaos insue. The show was very theatrical but with them wearing thier masks and the two singers in the face paint, it was just a great show to see. Also, tickets were only 11 bucks!! Cant beat it. Just wanted to share my concert story.

Anyone else into these kinds of bands?

awesome!

my favorite concert i ever went to was drowning pool, some other band, and disturbed. my ears were ringing for a week after it

shartley Guest
    I am sure it was pure "electricity".... I am not into that per se, but I do enjoy it from time to time.

One band that sounds a lot like what you describe is Gargantua Soul (www.gsoul.com). I saw them at the Rock 101 Sky Show (huge event for New Hampshire) this last year…. WOW is all I can say. The lead singer was wild. ....his upper body and head was painted black and had neon orange flamework….. quite impacting. I was impressed.

I went to the site again after writing this and decided to add some pics... that one was from the Rock 101 Show I went to.

Here is another "flame" one but from another concert....

And yet another....

You get the idea... these guys are wild! They put on a fantastic show.

If you visit their site, make sure you go to the radio link and listen to some of their stuff. “Profit of the Fire” is awesome.

whoa thats pretty crazy shartley...

WHOA!! Thanks for the links shartley!!

shartley Guest
    No problem.

Did you download the song? If so, what did you think?

Dude sounds like it was awsome. I would have come but I got offered to go see Dream Theater in NYC last night. There okay but they really ripped it up when they covered the whole Master of Puppets album front to back in one set.
    Its kinda sad when people cheer more for you when you play someone elses music I know I did.

Ahh.. Must see Motorhead on April 20th... why will none of my friends go with me... LEMMY!!!!!!!!!

Mushroomhead is pretty cool

I saw Fear Factory with Obsolete about 6 months ago, that kicked ace!

my friend just went to that concert last week. well, not that exact one, but the same lineup, you know what i mean. he said it was awesome. i'd be a little anxious about gettin in the pit, id be killed. spraying mango, you met me at the AO meet, you know how skinny i am, lol. till i start working out again, im not going to any hard rock concerts.
    GOOD TRADERS - Tunaman, tysonmachado, DanielGleason, BigBoy005, jimmyjobob, miniMAGster, paintballpapa, ChucktheMAGician, CLeatus, Doc Nickel, pbdeluca, ClassicMagger, Dueydog
    My Feedback Thread