View Poll Results: Where should we have the MO AO Meet?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wildcat

1 4.35%
  • Gateway

1 4.35%
  • Xtreme

8 34.78%
  • Bushwackers

4 17.39%
  • Battle Creek

2 8.70%
  • Wacky Warriors

7 30.43%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MO AO Location Poll

Exclamation MO AO Location Poll

Well here it is. Pick the one you would want to do this at. Remember, it will be a fun meet, greet, and play day so the place should have refreshments or be close to resturants we could hang at after the games. Well....vote!

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

Here are all the links to the above places I could find.
    http://www.wildcatpaintball.com/
    http://www.gatewaypaintball.com/
    http://www.xtremepaintballpark.com/
    http://www.bushwackerspaintball.com/
    http://www.wackywarriors.com/
    If any of you are or know the owners and can ENTICE us with something...post it here.
    Last edited by Doobie; 03-28-2002 at 09:47 PM.

Had to vote for Battle Creek since it is my home field but I am there as long as I can get off where ever decide to do it. Let me throw out my dates. I can do it on the 27 or 28 of April or any weekend in May as long as we have it figured out by the 10th of April so I can get the request in.
    Don't try running, you will only give me a better story!

Accuracy by Skill!!
    Intimidation by Volume!!!

Proud member of The Militia

Proud member of Team Tactical Markers

My Feed BAck

Does anyone have the web site for Battle Creek?

I had to vote for Xtreme, its not the closest for me, but I have many reletive that live in the area, so I have an excuse to go.

me

Hey, IM IN!
    Its about an hour 1/2 to STL for me. Ill bring another couple of my mag buds with me if thats cool.

extreme is probably the closest for me.. or something south of STL.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
    Team Nutz

http://users.clas.net/~martlet1/applet.htm

www.battlecreekpaintball.com. It is going through some real changes and I'm not sure what all is up or not. Like I said in the other post. Battle Creek is located off 1-70 at the Hatton Exit near Kingdom City. It has three Wooded fields, One of which is clear of alot of under brush. It has alot of bunkers and cover, along with a creek splitting the field in half. The second field has a large hill splitting it in half long ways, with a creek at the bottom of the hill. The Third Wooded field is under construction but is still a good field with sloping sides that meet at a creek.

The Speedball field is set up for 3 to 5 man teams and is a good, mostly flat field. They are working on a new speedball field to hold 5, 7, and maybe even 10 man teams. They are also working on a urban field with old house trailers that you can climb in and through as well as play outside them. The urban field is not ready yet but it will be up and running soon.

We have pizza and other food avalable on sight and being near Kingdom City you can get McDonalds and other fast food.

Just thought I would help any of you out that don't know much about the field.

upers

Hey, I know you guys have a lot of players in St. Louis but how come you didn't give Jaegers paintball in Kansas City some consideration. They claim to be the World's only subsurface paintball feild (you play in a cave....a really big one), and although when you go in there it smell like dirty sweatsocks, you get used to it. If any of you have never tried it, it is quite the experience (not smelling dirty sweatsocks but playing underground).[URL=http://www.jaegers.com]

[URL=http://www.jaegers.com[/URL]
    Last edited by CleenSweep; 03-30-2002 at 03:56 PM.
    Good Traders:
    RT_Luver, Dubstar, Sk8ermog, RTrampage, Butterfingers, Emagster,Snakebite78, oldsoldier, italian_animal, ciscokid, cannedheat, Sniper, Bensongg, tombraider68, TAW, unrealsm, NJpaint

My Feedback

I opened a thread earlier for suggestions of where to meet. These were the suggestions made at the time. That is the only process I used.

Exclamation

upupupupupup.
    I need more votes than this!

wacky warriors

closest to me and my favorite
    Tough Times Wont Last Forever...
    Tough People Will ~ Darryl Kile R.I.P. 2002

Normally my team would refuse to the death to support Wacky, but for this one event I could probably get them to think otherwise.

Also we will be out at Wildcat this Sunday ... anyone who is interested in joining a rookie team is welcome to come out. We are always looking for new players, and at the moment the only real thing we ask is that you want to play and can make it out twice a month ...

Aaron
    Team Managed Aggression, Missouri Paintball

Pround owner of a 2003 Shocker, and AO.org user ... an almost unheard of combo.

"Love, Peace, and Shonen Knife!"
    AOLIM - lopxtc

up
    upup
    upupup
    upupupup

One question ??

Which Wacky Warriors ?? They have two locations. We can play either Wentzeville or Millstadt. Both are rather nice locations. I am trying to get Chris to put in some new Speedball Fields at the Millstadt location. Like 6 of them to be more precise. So he can bvring in some of the bigger tournaments. Any way which field since Wacky seems to be winning ??

Racegun Halfblock -AND- Raced ANS Gen-X
    Sponsors
    Racegun - Ricochet - Nitro Duck - Wacky Warriors - Paintball Outfitters

Well

You already know who I have to vote for.
    Wacky Warriors has been in business since 1983.
    Main Office is located at
    4951 Sean Dr,
    Imperial, Mo. 63052
    Call us if you have any questions or problems.
    We'll be glad to help!
    (636)296-0964
    (636)296-9319 Fax
    email us at wacky_warriors@hotmail.com

I have to go with Wacky Warriors

I play there most of the time. I havent played the Mo. Field yet. But hear it is rather nice. Played at extreme and didnt like it much. They have a couple of nice fields. But they just dont seem to care much. the employees that is. Wacky Warriors Millstadt field gets a thumbs up from me.
    "Know your foes weakness, For it will be the path to Victory" Sun Tzu

i'm gonna be busy the next few weekends, but right now it seems like WW is winning. I have never played there, but have wanted too. Unless the votes change dramaticaly I guess we will go with it.
    Wacky-Warriors- Well,looks like your the man! Which field should we play? which one would support a fun meet-and-play the best?
    Next up. Lets here some dates!

Well, as for dates, May is really full for me. Mid June is the nearest I can do to being able to make it.

It sucks but my supervisors are really screwing me out of days because they are trying to force me to quit. Hopefully by the time this all comes around I will have a new job.

How about this.

We all just plan now for the second weekend in June. Can work out weather it is on saturday or sunday later. just pick the weekend and go from there. I also think it would probably be easier to meet at the Wentzeville field. I play the Millstadt field mostly. But wentzeville would be better for the MO. players.

Works for me

Just set up a date. Have Ice-Child set things up. He is good at that sort of thing. You set it up for say the Wentzeville field and just let me know the date Ice. I will be there.

i live in illinois, can i still come?

most of these that have been listed are close enough for me to go

i votes for xtreme, cause i just like their fields

i tried to find wacky warriors one day but their directions sucked and i couldnt find it

Cliff
    AO MEMBER# 2967
    No Limit
    check out these killers...
    NFeel The JoyN

Talking Xtreme is the only logical choice!

The owner shoots a purple RT... You can sometimes see people like Jessica Sparks (a paintball industry lifetime acheivement award winner and longtime mag shooter) ripping it up with her 'Mag....

Its the THE ONLY Mag-Centric field around.

Scorch

and if you show you will have your spiffy sonic cocker.....

DANG YOU!!!! Mags only

Talking I'll be happy to shoot a mag that day!

The Spiffy new Sonic Cocker now belongs to my Very lucky team mate Ben. I will be sportin' a brand new Vital Paintball UltraSonic Cocker.

Scorch

wentzville wackys is the best

my first time i played was at wackys, i played at gateway for a bit but most of them just hang out with there friends and it takes the whole time inbetween games to get ur tank filled and then u gotta run mad and fill up hoppers and tubes, and everytime i leave wackys, i leave with a smile, and im usually the guy with his head down and pissed off and annoyed with ppl, cept for the last time there were two 12 year olds with 1400$ markers and everyone acted like the team who had them would win even though we lost.

what exactly is the ao though? sorry for asking a dumb question but im new here.

and if i were to not have my rt by that time would i still by able to come? and the rest of my team as well?

anyone ever been to the place near osage beach at the lake of the ozarks? i've been wanting to play there but cant find any info. there is also an area 51 paintball in kamnington i think its a few min past the capitol

you dont have to have a mag, its just an AO meet, where people from AO meet up and play paintball and socialize
    its alot of fun and you get to put the names with the faces

anyways, i will be there if its held in the STL area

Cliff

sounds like fun

sounds prity cool, but heres what may be a stupid question but i still don't know, what is AO? what does it stand for?

thats the website Automags.Org (AO)

How about this.

I try to set up a meet. We can try to set it up so we can have a BBQ or if nothing else get together and BYOB and Food. The Wacky Warriors Millstadt Field I can set it up so we can go as a group and get the BBQ Grill set aside so noone else uses it that day. Just us. I can more then likely do the same thing for Wentzeville. Same people own them both so I see no problem with that.

So Mid June is a rough date. BBQ and Beer (for those that are old enough that is). Let me know. I have to run a Corprate Group tomorrow and will be working with Chris (The Owner). I can start setting it up tomorrow morning.

LMK how many people may be showing up. Remember that We are trying to set this up with enough warning that the peoiple that are supposed to show will be there. No last minute backouts. Long term planning.

Just post here and I will work off of this.