27 29.67%
  • once a day

6 6.59%
  • i cheat all the time

9 9.89%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating

Cheating

honestly now guyz...have u ever cheated?

im talkin about paintball here

never, and i call myself out if i think its even borderline. Its not fun if you think you won by cheating.
    ** Your image was deleted because a huge ass "protection image" comes up. The site hosting that image doesnt allow for other sites to pull from it. Like Angelfire. So host it some where else or maybe attach it to a friendly corner post and link it from there. Sorry and thanks. - Webmaster **
    Sly Irish Guy ^_^

i did once when i was a newb
    wiped the hit right off my hopper

never did it again though, and i never will

My Feedback

Good Traders: B.C., RogueFactor, Tunaman, Hawpunch, TXStorm, Blade, T_Type, Mossman, johnny_g_1405, Load SM5, sicones, projectexodus, azheat99, gcube, JadedT, A 10Bando, beefstew, Jon/XPM, fenris69, Riot[Z-Grip], N_R_Z, AssassN, lgavin, and (surpisingly) AGDRules!

cheating and cheaters ruin the sport, if I see someone on the field wipe, I will bonus ball them to oblivion.

I did it 3 time in my life ! one time when i was a newb and 2 time last week cuz when others cheat sometime u have to cheat to set up again the balance ! don t blame me but it s boring to see Some big Team cheat and after the game they say :" Newbie u are , newbie u will stay " . bah nm i hate cheat and i hate me cuz i cheated !

PS: excuse me my english skill sux

ive cheated once before.. now i will never do it again cause it ruins the game and is pretty stupid to need to do to win. If I want my team to win I want it to be fair and square.
    ........$$...........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    .......$$$$................$$$......
    ......$$..$$...............$$$......
    .....$$....$$..............$$$......
    ....$$$$$$$.............$$$......
    ...$$........$$....$$$...$$$......
    ..$$..........$$....$$$..$$$......
    .$$............$$.....$$$$$.........

I wipe my butt.
    2k Angel LCD with freak and other shat.

If this counts i have : I went and got next to a freshly hit bunker and it left marks on me exactly like the paintballs hit. So it looked like i got hit and i wiped it off.
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

when we play around mt house, we all cheat like a pack of rats. ppl shoot each other and the wipe it off. even me, one time I told one of my friends to surrender because he was climbing up a ladder to my tree house and yelled " I Lurrender" and was like, ok. ask he kept climbing up the ladder and i was like WhAT . nad when he finished I was like, you said you surrendered and he was like i said I lurrender. I was like dumb as*. ok a story bout at the field this could be BORDERLINE of cheating but i seriously didn't know about it. I loked outta a bunker and so a bunch of paint fly over my head and apparenttly one got my visor and I didn't know( I swear) I didn't wipeit of nothing. I just kept playing. I mean refs saw me and stuff and never called me out. so I had no idea I was hit. so I dont really things that cheating, just not knowing. I dont know about you, but when one bounces off me, I still play.
    Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
    emagnum board
    14in freak
    12v smoke warp w/ interlink
    drilled 12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
    shocktech drop
    AGD flatline dovetail adaptor
    68 3000 flatline

***soon to be***
    emagnum body rail
    black powder coat
    custom grips from Frymarker

I'll put it in more non confusing terms. when its just my friends and me, we play around to annoy each other. when I'm at the field, I go out if its legit and not something thats not a hit, like when u rub up against paint or soemthing

yea, i cheat in backyard play. but not at the field
    Someone took away my cool sig. *cough*mod*cough*

Liberalism is a persistent vegatative state.
    nope, if there are no refs around and I feel a solid hit I call myself out. I can live with 10 minutes or so in the deadbox.

I'd have a harder living with myself knowing I cheated.

Proud to say, I've never actually cheated. I try to keep the game honest, because when you play at someone's house without a ref, what's to stop people from saying "nope, you didn't hit me". It makes the game boring and aggrivating when you know you hit someone, and they get away with cheating, whether it be in weekend woods play with your friends, or speedball at the field.

I've played with pack hits before, but as soon as I discover it, I call myself out.

Wc Keep Guest
    paintball isnt the only sport i play so i think its immoral to cheat. besides i have enough skill that i dont have to cheat.

I cheated 1 time while playing paintball. Was like my second game ever and a cocky friend snuck a shot in. I saw it and wasnt thinking when I wiped it off. I felt bad, and haven't ever wiped since then, and will never. If I get hit, its my fault, and I should leave.
    Chris aka. Yudanja

Never cheated but I usually wipe off splatter that looks like I got tagged so I don't falsely get called out.

If i did cehat, i didn't know i did.

I've been tagged a few times and didn't notice if that counts. No refs out in the bush playing with friends.
    The doctor said I wouldn’t have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger out of there

I've been shot w/o realizing it (harness), but stuff like that is excusable. The deadbox is my second home. Although I play to win, I don't care if I lose... so no reason to cheat.

I do get PISSED when people cheat though. This is why I don't stop shooting until they start trotting to the deadbox... or I think I hit them enough times...

I was playing my first scenario and just about one hour into the night play, and in the middle of a big firefight, I got shot in the back. I tried to reach around to check it, but I couldn't get it. The guy next to me screamed "It didn't break, cover my ***!" so I just got back into the game. Later that night, I checked my jersey and sure enough it had broken. I found my friend who told me I was clean later and asked him why he did it, and he just told me "Cause I didn't want to lose." I told him to call me out when I'm out from now on, and he apologized and we played fairly (or at least I did...) for the rest of the game and have for about 3 years now.

OSM
    Coming Soon:
    Who knows anymore...

ThePatriot Guest
    First few times i played, i cheated without knowing it. I thought i might be hit and turned to a friend asking if i was hit, they proceeded to rub their hand over it, said oh its not wet, you are ok. Til later i realized i actually had been hit a lot of the time. Counting those times i would say i cheated like 10-15 times. The only time i can ever realize cheating, knowing i did it, was the last game of the day, it is always the biggest and best game of the day. Full field and everything, well me and this kid from some team that recently won a tourney both got hit off the break. We both agreed that sucks so badly, we want in this last game, so we acted like we were never hit....

I guess i'll by the loser here and say sometimes yes i do cheat. I play at Nppl or huge tourney level. Think about it this way.

You make a sick move to the 50, turn to your right, an opposing player doesnt see you, you lay a stream on him watch 2 break maybe more he ducks away, refs go in there and call him clean.

I play front, watching this back guy playing sloppy, rock his hopper about 3 times in hyperball, he rubs his hopper up against the bunker and when the refs goes in yells "no it was off the bunker it didnt hit me blah blah blah" Ref calls him clean.

I dont care what any of you say after watching all these pro events and practing with even Amatuer A teams people cheat. There is alot of skill in the upper divisions but cheating helps them out alot. It is an unfair advantage to all of us who never used to cheat. I'm just trying to even up the field and make it fair. I know it's not right but what am i supposed to do, not cheat get beat, or cheat here and there and even up the game and have our team beat them out by skill. Think about it, it just makes sense.
    www.teamrhythm.net

Rhythm milled freeflow cocker with E-blade...it's so nice having your own gun!!!

Sponsors:
    www.sirepaintball.com
    www.4freeflow.com
    Planet Eclipse
    Detroit Thunder/Draxxus

i have cheated once. it was my first time at the field and i got shot on the foot after it bounced on the ground and i kept on playin. but i made it fair when i got shot on the hopper and my lid opened and pballs fell out =/ my field doesnt count those shots but i just called my self out

i guess thats the way u look at it...but personally ide rather not when by cheating even if everyone does it. if everyone had the same attitude as you our sport would really suck. try to be a leader and set the standard on how to win games without playing like that

Yea well how can we be leaders when the leaders of our sport set such a bad example. Get my drift, I dont like it anymore then you do but thats how it is. I dont see how anybody can change it without a better reffing system, but then there will always be bias refs. So i dont know what to do or say.

I cheated once... it was sort of an accident though. We were playing woodsball and I got shot on the top of my mask's visor and didn't realize it. My teammate told me probably 5 minutes later and I figured I'd just stay in sine nobody noticed

Liberalism is a persistent vegatative state.
    there's an old saying that goes, "Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking".

I'd have a lot more respect for somebody who called themselves out on a marginal hit, than somebody who wiped the same hit.

And as far as saying "well the pros do it, so I have to to win" is pure garbage imo...

If you're out, you're out. If you can't face 5 minutes in the dead box, find another sport.

Like Nerf.

You people just arent understanding the point. Alot of pro's dont cheat but there are many that do. I dont have to cheat to win, i barely ever cheat. If i'm at a major tourney spending almost a thousand dollars to play and all that and i see people cheating what am i supposed to do. Should i sit there let them wipe all tags i just put on them but then call myself out. It's tourney play thats just how it is. You will never see me cheat in practice or anywhere with my friends. Alot of other tourney players will tell you the same things, it's just how it is.

ThePatriot Guest
    ^^^^^^
    | | | | | |

I definetely agree with him, ever heard the saying "Nice guys always finish last?" If i was in a tourney and the prize was a few grand, im willing to cheat and get away with it, im sorry but doing the right thing when it comes to paintball isnt worth as much to me as a new car or a few G's. I will never play pro though, so i dont have to worry about it.

i got shot before game started in my mask,and played that game with it....ive also played on with hopper hits b/c i didnt know it