Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CNNHN "Pepper spray loaded pellets used on Maryland rioters"

Might sound like a stupid question but...

Do they chrony the pepperbal guns?

Reason I ask is that 300fps is below where balls will break fingers. Would the pepperballs break small bones at high velocities? Or are the shooters out of legal problems because of the riot situations?

Irony would dictate that a rioter gets hit with a HOT pepperball (no pun intended) and it breaks his finger. He then turns around and charges the police with brutality.
    http://www.spaceman613.net

http://www.bunkerboyz.com for CCM and your pump paintball needs.

OK then...lets move on with our lives....

usually when you buy from a 3rd party it is infact cheaper than buying directly from the source

for example
    buying a full freak set from smart parts is 225
    where buying it from paintballgear.com or copaintball is 189 or somewhere around there...

im sure this is true with most, if not all AGD products as well... so in following with this.. you would think it would be cheaper to buy these balls from the *other* company instead of directly from AGD, which makes it odd that they would not tell you that they infact did get them from AGD...
    who knows im probably just rambling on

Baseone Paintball

Blue Freeflow Matrix #7 of 15
    Old Matrix #649

Originally posted by DryIce
    usually when you buy from a 3rd party it is infact cheaper than buying directly from the source

for example
    buying a full freak set from smart parts is 225
    where buying it from paintballgear.com or copaintball is 189 or somewhere around there...

im sure this is true with most, if not all AGD products as well... so in following with this.. you would think it would be cheaper to buy these balls from the *other* company instead of directly from AGD, which makes it odd that they would not tell you that they infact did get them from AGD...
    who knows im probably just rambling on
    Dry Ice: There is a reason for this....a manufacturer is just that....they manufacture. They usually are not set up for distribution to the end consumer. Also, most companies want to encourage people to buy from their distribution channels. It would be a folly for a manufacturer to undercut its own distributors....think the distributors would work hard to sell anything?
    <---Should be banned for circumventing the cuss filter.

beam
    there was a REASON i said this
    it wasnt just to say it
    Tom said this

Originally posted by AGD
    They also sell water filled balls for much more than we do (they buy them from us), do you think they would just tell you to go down the street and get them cheaper??

hence why i said what i said

Jeez,
    you know, if someone says something to make sure that something doesn't hurt their business, it's not the end of the world. I mean, I can understand why they would say they made the pepperballs (but I don't condone it)and that's just to keep their business on top. TK makes for them, they sell to others. TK makes money, they make money, law enforcement can keep the peace. Everybody happy now?

OSM
    Coming Soon:
    Who knows anymore...

Technically anyone who you contract to do work for you is your "employee" under that contract and is making them as such. It's an old stretch of the truth (just a lack the fine details so to speak) to say it and keep you inter-workings private. In fact, if they conduct the work on your site, you are even liable for their actions even though they are "contractors" of yours. OSHA considers a contractor to be an employee of yours in that instance. EPA does too.

Ho...lee...crap, look what I started.

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

dont worry doobie
    its all in good fun
    maybe there should be an arguement section for this forum ?
    :o

Originally posted by DryIce
    dont worry doobie
    its all in good fun
    maybe there should be an arguement section for this forum ?
    :o
    There is! This is it!

pballin wesley

dur its not called glassshattering paintballs, there called cracked colord paintballs. teeeheee
    Actually they are shattering-glass paintballs. Just look at the bottom of the page in the projectiles section.