Thread: Dirtybunny is a bad trader????

Dirtybunny is a bad trader????

Well bunny. If your on please reply to mine pm's. I am still waiting on the XL Redz knee/shin pads. I paypaled you the money and you accepted payment on the 9th. You said you would ship the follwing day, and send me a tracking number. Well today is the 13th. I have no number, and I have no pads.

I would appreciate if you would reply or I will put your name on the bad traders list.

And what about my money I sent for the tank. Then the next morning I check my email and get a reply saying you would have to hold on because your friend needed to use it? Whats the deal with my money/tank? I have send 3 emails since the 10th and I dont have a single reply.

You should email him this info. I was wondering where my stuff was, and he said that he never got my shipping addy from paypal.

Just email him your addy and you should be fine.

read

I have sent 3 emails since the 10th when he said he was going to let his friend borrow it.

Quote from the last PM I recieved from him.

"They will be going out tomorrow...i will send you the confirmation number once i have sent them..."

I'm pretty sure he has my address.

If you look at his profile https://automags.org/forums/member.ph...fo&userid=2336 you see he has time to post on AO, but not reply to emails and PMs?

Here this might help. Here is his instant message name.... DanLathum. I hope you get your knee/shin pads.

I've bought from Dirtybunny as well...he is a good trader. It took a little while to receive them but I did get them.

Thanks for the feedback guys at least I know now that I am not going to get the shaft.

Don't worry about getting the shaft from Dirtybunny, he was a great dealer with me. I had a deal with him about a month ago for his warp feed. He got it to me fast and he lives on the other side of the country from me and I sent a money order(not to mention he gave me a great deal on the warp). He probably has some good reason for not getting the stuff out yet.
    Silver ULE X Valved Mag
    Spyder AMG Classic
    ------------------------

Lots FS/FT! Barrels, pack, hopper and more! Click Here!

I bought from him and had no problem. With the amount of positive feedback from others and his presence on AO I don't think you need to worry.
    Electro user: WHAT!?! I got eliminated by a %@$*ing pump?

A few things...

A good trader should also keep good communication or else he is NOT a good trader. Also, once you seal a deal and money is paid, a person should NOT lend equipment that is promised for a sale to a friend to use. Hmmm....glad its not me waiting for equipment...
    "Using No Way As Way, Having No Limitation As Limitation." -Sigung Lee

i too have delt with him, not the fastest shipped but everything got here, he has said a few times on here that he is having some sort or problems, but not sure what they were, but im sure they are personal, anyways, everyone has them and im sure he is doing his best to get you your stuff

Cliff
    AO MEMBER# 2967
    No Limit
    check out these killers...
    NFeel The JoyN

pito also, this thread was posted the 13th, ok if you sent him the money on the 9th and he was going to send on the 10th, sometimes shipping can take 5-7 days

Cliff

I just wanted to know if he was going to send me a tracking number. I wasnt really expecting the pads.

USPS do not have tracking numbers, just delivery conf. I am pretty sur ebunny sends USPS. Just take it easy, he will send your stuff. Dirty is an excellent trader, he just cant revolve his life around getting back to you. He has many deals going on at once, which you should really take into consideration.
    faith;
    its not something that i grasp, its something that i fake, as i'm falling through the cracks

Originally posted by Sqweezer
    Dirty is an excellent trader, he just cant revolve his life around getting back to you. He has many deals going on at once, which you should really take into consideration.
    Ok people I have realized that he is an excellant trader from what you people have said. I am not asking him to revolve his life around me. I just wanted one answer that is all. How hard could it have been to write one PM saying that he would send whenever. He can revolve his life around making posts and starting polls, but he cannot answer me with one pm, that is the only point I was trying to make.

Pito,
    You are right. The guy should respond to you. I don't really give a crap about what the other goofballs are saying here. You have a right to be worried. I'm sure they would not want to be in your shoes. Just be persistent and report back the truth about how he doesn't communicate well in trades so that other people are warned.

Yeah my comment was for people and their veiw that Pito was being impatient. Since I did not mention a specific name..."if the shoe fits"....
    I think the quality of some traders on AO is sub-standard. I have a right to that opinion. I wouldn't tolerate bad trading practices. To expect bad communication is settling for less. I will not check myself either because I have nothing to fear from anyone here. As far as the maturity of my response, you are entitled to your opinion but again I did not attack any specifically.

Ok guys lets resolve this. You wanna know my opinion? I think traders should communicate very often when dealing with a new person. Regardless of how all their other deals have gone. Saves from having threads like this one.

Dirty, please get in touch with your customer.

End of this thread...Closed.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com