Thread: Hey Tom And All Wisconsin Players

Hey Tom And All Wisconsin Players

There is a big game comming up in Wisconsin soon and i wanna find out info about it and if Tom will be there or not. if tom is comming i will definatly try to come. if hes not then it will go as a maybe...

are you talking about the one at Paintballsams? www.paintballsams.com for more info on it, it is fun alot of people show up, usually mr. kaye is there.
    Team Exotic Elements

Got Ace?

I would hope he'd be there, seeing as how such a high percentage of the players in this area use his guns, it'd be a great PR opportunity, and maybe a chance to convert some of the hold-outs: i.e. "Here's a standard gun, and here's the same gun with a Warp Feed. Which is a smaller target? Now which color do you want?"
    the JoKeR

Tragically hip and criminally insane.

Now building the ultimate truck body kit. Click on the logo above for details!

Tom Kaye has been going to Paintball Sam's (in WI) Big Games for years. I remember him giving me a hard time about my ProLite 7 or 8 years ago there. (hey, it was college, didn't have that much to spend).

well its official i am going (90% sure is good enough) the only thing is transportation. is there anyone driving down through Sheboygan county that has room for 2-4 people w/ equiptment (we will chip in for gas) or does anyone know a spot near sheboygan where we can rent a van. see ya guys there and i cant wait to meet tom

im a minnesota dweller, like hexis. but be sure that if tom is there i will most likely go too. where the shepherd goes his flock follows...
    Team Jolly Leprechauns
    Please Visit Our Sponsor:
    http://www.specialforcespaintball.com

i cant come. a fellow AO member just asked me to come and try out for his team on the 4th. given the choice of 2 days of fun and extreem paint prices or possibly joining a pro team... ill take the team any day.

not doubting your comment, but what pro team is in wisconsin? what is there name, just wondering?

well theyre not pro he just told me theyre just fully sponsered and thats what got me to think that. and it turns out that there will be a few people trying out for it and they only need one spot filled... long story short im going to the big game

Wis AO'ers,

I try and make it a point to get to all the big games at Sams. The only time I don't come is if I am out of town or it's raining. See you there!

AGD

We'll be there. We have to work it but we'll be there.
    Chupas

Shakira series YO-Mag. Purple to black fade
    Yo Boy for life