Thread: Tom, AGD jerseys

Tom, AGD jerseys

The AGD jerseys should not have anything to do with Automags Online. They should just be for Airgun Designs. It would look really nice if they had the AGD emblem on the chest(the lion crest), and an American flag on the shoulder(since it is all made in the U.SA.). It would be really cool if we could have the type of mag we own written out right underneath the collar(similar to the location of the NFL emblem on football jerseys). For example, Automag RT(the greatest marker ever!), Minimag, E-mag, 68, and why not-even the RT Pro.

Re: Tom, AGD jerseys

Originally posted by Zelda Ramras
    ...(since it is all made in the U.SA.).

Ever heard of Airgun Designs Europe??

http://www.airgun.com/Europe/index.html

ever heard of overseas markets?

AGDE makes the extreme bodies i'm pretty sure, or at least made the very first ones and the C&C was also made there. So yes, not all AGD stuff is made in the US, some is made in europe.

Very good! What do you want- a Junior G-Man Badge?

Gosh Zelda Ramras... you haven't changed a bit... Maybe you should quit being so sarcastic and annoying. If you actually looked there are multiple threads about this. You didn't need your own thread for this. The AO and AGD jersies are two different things anyways. You also don't really need to address Tom about this since almost everyone knows the answer.

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

I agree with Zelda...

those jerseys would be awesome. I also believe FoolTemps is responsible for the demise of this board. Just my two cents. Cheerio!
    RT
    Z-Grip, Max-Flo 4500psi 88cu
    New AGD longer bolt
    Lapco Bigshot 12"
    12v X-Board Revolution with Warp Feed
    Steel braided hose with on gun input gauge
    Psychoballistics Drop Forward

http://hometown.aol.com/dj112495/myhomepageindex.html

Sheesh, Zelda, there's no need to be rude about anything. You could have just said "Oh, yes - I didn't notice that. Thank you for bringing it to my attention." But I'm not here to lecture.

I think that the jersey is a good idea, but I think we should have AO on there too. It's a good place for AGD product buyers to come to learn about whatever they have just bought, or research something they are interested in getting. I think that to make an AGD jersey WITHOUT an AO plug on there somewhere would be a very bad mistake. Also, the type of mag thing would probably become costly, and what about people who upgrade, or change, or happen to *Gasp!* only own the flatline, and possibly shoot a cocker or angel?! I like everything except those two bits, though! Nice idea!

OSM
    Coming Soon:
    Who knows anymore...

This deserves two…

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

i think that would be a really really sweet idea i would buy one in a flash. But i do think that we should keep on task and not argue about were things are being made. Its a really sweet idea. thats my .02 cents
    Rockin' the Cocker.

Great Traders List: Dern

I think that is a great IDEA.
    e-mag
    16 in freak kit
    Auto-mag RT
    14 all american
    Electric Automag RT
    Boo-yaah frame

well what ever the jerseys look like, I wouldn't buy one either way....NO MONEY
    Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
    emagnum board
    14in freak
    12v smoke warp w/ interlink
    drilled 12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
    shocktech drop
    AGD flatline dovetail adaptor
    68 3000 flatline

***soon to be***
    emagnum body rail
    black powder coat
    custom grips from Frymarker

Originally posted by shartley
    This deserves two…
    Last two posts i've read of yours have been rolleyes, give up on contributing to the forum? Im getting there Just kidding with ya.

Originally posted by Zelda Ramras
    It would be really cool if we could have the type of mag we own written out right underneath the collar(similar to the location of the NFL emblem on football jerseys). For example, Automag RT(the greatest marker ever!), Minimag, E-mag, 68, and why not-even the RT Pro.
    Good idea but probably not going to happen because it would result in problems with keeping jerseys in stock. An Emag owner doesn't want a minimag jersey, so they would buy one, but if the emags are sold out and they want one of those and then a bunch of classics are sold etc. See what i mean? It would be sorta cool though.

where can i get one????

My girlfriend rides a moped. How cool is that??!!
    Good Traders list : RogueFactor, Langrage, ttoad4000t Old Mag Man, HungSolo, Shocker1050, pumpamatic, hitech, Mossman, Jonno06, Rooster, Grimm1013 |||
    Bad Traders : INFINITYMAG - where is my money!?! he has been banned and now changed to THEBIGUY

Frankly I wouldn't buy a jersey with the current AGD Logo on it. It's a great logo, but not really suited to a jersey. Do a circular logo like WGP's for the Jersey if you're going to do one, or the AO Logo would be cool.
    2k2 VF Cocker, STO/Eclipse Blade, Old-Style 14" Boomstick,
    68AutoMag Classic Feed CF11023, Ring trigger.

xmetal2001
    Last two posts i've read of yours have been rolleyes, give up on contributing to the forum? Im getting there Just kidding with ya.
    LOL On some things I have indeed stopped trying to post my exact thoughts. As for contributing… nah, I still contribute and make long posts… I would not be shartley if I didn’t….. HeeHee It is just easier to convey a thought some times with an expression. (plus it is sort of an inside joke with some of us)

But back to the original topic…. I would LOVE to have an AGD Jersey.. IF it was as nice as the DYE and JT ones. However, for those that think a contest to design it is a good idea… sure, it IS a good idea. However, the cost to MAKE the Jerseys is the real issue, not the design. Heck I know many of us who would volunteer to design the Jersey at no cost if only we would received a couple as payment. I know my whole family (well the 3 of us that play) would wear an AGD Jersey.

What I think I am saying is that the design issue would take care of itself with little problem. But AGD has to determine if making them would be justified by the cost. I have not done a study to determine this, but I think it could go either way. On one hand you would have walking billboards which is a GREAT thing… on the other hand, would all those who claim they would buy them actually DO so, and would the general public also do so. A few diehard AGD fans on AO are not nearly enough of a reason (in itself) to do a run of any product, let alone one that would have to be produced in quite a high number to bring the individual “item” cost down to make them affordable for the general public… and cost effective for AGD.

We have had Jersey talks her on AO many times….. and even had some being made.. but where are they?

Frankly I wouldn't buy a jersey with the current AGD Logo on it. It's a great logo, but not really suited to a jersey. Do a circular logo like WGP's for the Jersey if you're going to do one, or the AO Logo would be cool.
    I agree on this to a point. You CAN make a cool Jersey using the same Logo, but you have to get very creative. It would be easier to just go with a nice design and AGD / Airgun Designs as cool text. You could then use the logo as a small part of the design, such as printed over and over in a cool pattern in different colors to create an effect. We see this done with dots, stripes, etc… why not using the logo real small? Just an idea….

i really like the movie heat...good use of quote