Thread: Techs, electricians, anyone, HELP!!!

What?! What do you mean I don't live here Mr. Kaye?

Techs, electricians, anyone, HELP!!!

I was intellifeeding my stock frame this week. Ground out the frame, got the parts, etc., all going well, until I decided to change the plan a little bit.
    Instead of having that big, bulky connect hanging out the the middle of nowhere, I decided to make the connection on the side of the revvy. I used a enclosed, three-conductor panel mount phone jack and the cord from an old pair of 1/8" plug headphones. My question is, on the back of the jack package, it shows the numbered pin configuration and this:

Now, what does this mean, and how do I wire it?
    Posted by someone talking about cockers shooting further and more accurately:
    Plus, I don't want to see a bunch of stupid people running around the field with all sorts of bad info.
    Everytime you break the forum rules, God kills a puppy... please think of the puppies.

Bad_Knees Guest

I'm kind of rusty......

Well I can't be to certain but the best way to know what this means is to do an ohm test on the pins. First touch the tip of the plug and one of the connections at the back. By sequentially touching different parts of the plug to the 3 different pins will tel lyou what pin connects to what. I hope this helps.

Good Traders: Yengese, wheelman, obsolete898, btautomag, askman, major ho, TXstorm, wang
    AO member 4 life
    Originally posted by cphilip
    A well made barrel with paint that won't fit through it is as usless as a penis on a Back Steet Boy.
    Life is (too short) so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot.
    R.I.P. Bradley James Nowell
    2.22.68-5.25.96