Thread: wut up? im back with a mag proplem

wut up? im back with a mag proplem

can u guys help me out???? I gas my mag up w/ nitro or co2 and heres what happens. The frist shot seems ok but the next shot is extremely low. If it gets the ball outa the barrel, it only goes 3 feet. If I wait a few secounds I can get a hafe ok shot. If I try to rapid fire the balls wont even come out of the barrel. I know it is not the tank because i put my freinds valve in and it worked fine. I dont get this. Can u help me out? I think its a problem w/ the pressure reg.

also i wanted to make my mag electro. I do not want the booya or centerflag because of what of there problems. I want to know more about AGDs electro conversion kits for mags. when will they be out, how much, what it includes, ect.

Thanks for all the help
    Matt
    outa paint, outa luck

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    it sounds like the trigger rod has been tinkered with. The on/off vlave isn't cycling fully to completely charged the air chamber in the gun. Check the gap between the trigger rod and the back of the trigger when gassed up it should be 1/16" gap between trigger and trigger rod. When you fire it and hold the trigger back there should be a 1/16" gap between trigger and frame.

Courtesy of Airgun.com FAQ's:
    Trigger rod length should be-
    1.988" to 1.990" in a metal frame
    1.980" in a carbon fiber frame

Check these tolerances and you may find your problem.. if not.. maybe someone else will come along with a little experience

Change the reg set, it could be really dirty or not working properly.
    "If everything is under control your not moving fast enough."