Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Front Grip What do YOU Think???

you have to make it clear so Capo can dye it purple...hehehehehhe...*surprised she didn't say that*

looks good!

Baseone Paintball

Blue Freeflow Matrix #7 of 15
    Old Matrix #649

Rather ugly, looks like you just ripped off a bike handle. Maybe black would look better. I think you should keep it metal, I have no trouble gripping my foregrip the way it is. I think something similar to a kapp non-gas thru would look the best, and I know I have seen pics of it fitting fine with an Intelliframe. What I think you should do is mill down part of a foregrip to fit on yet make it look nice and finished well and it would look nice.

you have to make it clear so Capo can dye it purple...hehehehehhe...*surprised she didn't say that*
    But I was thinking it!

i like it, i will be the first to buy one.

I like the idea, but not the execution. It does need to be moved further forward and away from the frame, but how? It is already at the front of the rail. It would have to have a KAPP-like extention built onto it. The rubber grip should extend up higher on the grip, too.
    BTW nice mag

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

too long, shorten it up

Looks nice, but I (along weithe veryone else ) would like to see it made in black and clear. It looks like it has a nice texture, but that vertical adapter bothers me, its too long and just looks a bit, out of place.

I'd like the same grip, positioned farther up. Maybe you could design a foregrip extender (like the KAPP) that doesn't "extend" as for forwards, that'd be cool!

Looks good.

I'd like one with nickel plating and a black "rubber" grip.

For everyone who said it's too long: it's long so it'll clear the intelliframe's trigger guard.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

I must concur with some others. Move it forward. 3/4" - 1". I personally like the Classic RT foregrip.
    Thanotos

http://www.factcheck.org

Nice. I'd buy one.
    clear is a good 'make everyone happy' choice of colors though. if they hate it that bad they can dye it like BlackVCG says.

I have only one problem with it. the clear color. make them black. how about different textures too so u could customize them even more.

If it was like as i described i would buy one due to the need of a new foregrip for my mag due to me winning an i-frame.
    Click For a Free IPOD!!! IT Really Works!!!
    Graphite Fly A4
    14" Freak/Black Uni-Mount
    68cu/4500psi Crossfire
    Egg2 with Z Board
    Email: Hexatile@hotmail.com

I like it, and I think clear would be a good idea for us color matchers
    My Feedback

"Game...Blouses"

Looks cool except that the length will be a problem with people who like long dropforwards...

ENDO!
    Oldskool

How about angling it forward 12-15 degrees? It would help it clear the inteliframe not to mention angled grips are comfy. (and the Big Thing right now)

I, for one, don't like that bike grip idea... It looks kinda lame to me and I bet a lot of people would agree with me if they saw it...

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

I like the idea, but for me it would have to be either completely rubberized or completely metal, looks kinda weird with the rubber grip only covering half.

It does seem a little long too, and if that were to go on my Mag, it'd need to be nickel/chrome.
    The doctor said I wouldn’t have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger out of there

Looks good, just needs to be like 1" shorter at the top. Keep the grip the same length, and shorten the section with the smaller diameter

looks good, and i'd buy one if it had a gadget grip type thing on it. i love the idea of the gadget grip, and i wish it would be incorporated into more styles, like a textured one as that one loos, though i would sugguest making colored ones, becuase some ppl arn't exactly 'lucky' when using dies.

I like it, but as a lot have already mentioned I'd like to see it shorter and moved forward a little. I like the positioning of the old RT grips. Moving it forward will also allow you to extend the rubber part right to the top of the grip. I think this would look better in terms of proportion and style.

I love seeing new products AGD. Keep it up!

Douglas

I don't like rubbers.
    All Aluminum for me.

1) I agree that it “looks” a bit too long.

2) I don’t think the “get them clear and let the owner dye them” is the way to go. Want to make them in colors, DO IT. Personally I get sick of all the “home fixs” and “do it yourself” stuff for things that really should NOT have to be. It is one thing to ADD a modification, it is another to HAVE to modify a modification….

3) I don’t like the long metal tube with a rubber tip look (like someone said, it looks like a bike grip). Sure, it is probably EASIER to do that way, but it looks bad.

My suggestion is to scrap that idea and start again.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

Well I see why it waits to start the rubber until below the trigger guard. You had to tapper the top to get it past there. Cannot a slightly longer rail fix this problem? And then most any aftermarket fore grip be used? I mean isn't that what happens on the RT-Pro and Emag?

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

it would be cool for a gas through but i wouldnt use it unless it had that purpose. looks good though

I like it just can you mack the rubber go all the way up the front grip?
    I like pie!

I think it would be great if it was offered in a variety of colors, like the warp shells. You could have matching stickies, forgrip thingee, hopper and warp. That would look sweet. You should make a gas through one also.

Just from the picture alone, I don't like it. Nothing specific it just doesn't appeal to me.

lead, follow, or

get the Hell out of MY way!

- quote stolen from sleepingbeauty

Nice

I like the texture, but I think it could be of some alloy so it could be anno'd or chromed. Just my .02 It looks great though, I think nomatter what you do with it, the people will rejoice AGD's new idea.

The grip looks good, but I'm concerned about the length.
    It seems to be at least a good inch below the bottom of the Intelliframe, would this interfere with any drop forwards that a player may add? Especially if the drop forward was an extended one that would travel past the foregrip.

Would it be beneficial to shorten it up a bit? Maybe half an inch's worth might do the trick.

In addition, have you given any thought to this type of foregrip (see pic below)? I use this one on my RT and it would be compatible with other 'mags as well. Its smaller than the one you posted, is further away from the Intelliframe, and contoured. Not sure about the color choice though. I believe that this was put out by Smart Parts, I picked it up at Bad Boyz Toyz.

Hope this helps.

Thumbs up

Looks great, but I have one complaint. Make it a little shorter, have you ever tried attaching a decent sized drop (One that's over 2 inches) to a mini with a large gas-thru foregrip! It's hell trying to rig it.
    Once you have shot and eliminated someone, you have established your position towards them. In a sense, the next move is up to them...

See ya in the dead box!