Thread: 4500 flatline input question...help asap

4500 flatline input question...help asap

I have a 2000 micromag with retrovalve and plan on getting a matrix and figure i dont need to tanks. the mag oprerates at 900-950 input but the matrix operates at low pressure 180-200.

so here are my choices for good flow and light tanks, get a 4500 flatline, if this system is a excellent low pressure system or get a nitroduck mega reg which has a input low/high of 0-1000.

what is the 4500 flatline input pressure range, low and high? Would this system be ideal for a matrix or am i better off going with the nitro duck mega reg. for both guns?

If I remember right flatline will NOT go lower than 300 or so and still stay accurate... it may not even go that low at all. Flatlines are designed for higher pressure guns, I believe... that's why you really don't see them on much else than mags.

Correct me if I'm wrong... I'm completly used to it
    Subbeh

"My wife might find my stashed Marker Money before then, and then boom-new patio furniture or some other garbage."
    -1stDeadEye

personman Guest
    lol, I believe the word your looking for is 'output'

i believe its imput..but correct me if im wrong?

so is the flatline not usable as a low pressure tank for a matrix? I heard u have to regulate it 200 over the pressure anyway, so in the case of the matrix at 180 pressure it would be 380 at the tank is this correct?

you can run the flatline at a lower pressure by replacing the spring pack with that of a standard mag spring pack.

A 4500 Flatline with a low pressure spring pack (Mag spring pack) and a front reg like the Sidewinder is rock solid.

Run the Flatline at about 500psi and then run the Sidewinder at the operating pressure of the gun.

i would just get a inline reg for the matrix.....

if you go with a gladiator reg set the flatline to about 600-800 psi and then use the inline reg to bring it down to what you need.....
    Virus, King of the Basement Trollz has spoken

I have a 2000 micromag with retrovalve and plan on getting a matrix and figure i dont need 2 tanks. the mag oprerates at 900-950 input but the matrix operates at low pressure 180-200.

so here are my choices for good flow and light tanks, get a 4500 flatline, if this system is a excellent low pressure system or get a nitroduck mega reg which has a input low/high of 0-1000.

I have 3 questions, can u answer them?

1)what is the 4500 flatline input pressure range, low and high?
    2)Would this system be ideal for a matrix as a low pressure air system?
    3)or am i better off going with the nitro duck mega reg. That I can use for both guns?