Thread: Emag Xtream

Emag Xtream

Ok i got a few questions y are the Xtreams only available in europe when will theyy be coming here how can i get my RT converted into one and can i intelifeed HALO
    thax answers to any of these questions would be helpful thx

Ya, I have the same question! I want an emag Xtreme!!

NO You cant intellifeed a halo, it spins on ever shot ball so you dont need to.

-Robert
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

Ok fellas you guys have to wait it out. They are out in europe because that is the base of operations for the extreme AGDE. They are currently working out a few more bugs on the project they should become available to the US in a fe months. You just have to be patient with AGD. THey have alot going on right now and they will get to it as soon as they can. The only emags will be convertable to the extreme. Also the upgrade kits will not come out till later when they fully supply the actual full marker demand. Once all there dealers are taken care of then the upgrades will come around. You have to understand that being part of this forum makes us privledged to certain info that the general public does nto really know yet. So often times we think that it takes forever for items to come out. This is because Tom lets us in on some of his secrets very early. Lets not make that a burden to him.

ok just wanted tp knw wasnt trying to make it a burden

Ok time for me to gloat I`ve got an Extreme,how ? I live in England of course
    Its the best marker I`ve owned even better than my STD. Emag ,trust me its worth the wait and don`t think Englands awash with Extremes as there`s only about 60 in Europe total.I played at a big game Sunday 700 players, 3 Extremes!big waiting list over here but it shouldn`t affect the roll out Stateside.Check out www.airgun.com/europe to whet your apitite
    Jamie

yeha i think i already creamed my pants looking at every pic there

Since they're available in Europe, what keeps us U.S. folk from ordering one from there? Huh, huh?

a huge waiting list

Originally posted by spazzed
    Since they're available in Europe, what keeps us U.S. folk from ordering one from there? Huh, huh?
    I wouldn`t like to try getting one sent from the UK as our export procedures are stupid,plus if you have any problems where you gonna send it for repair?

Fleisher-do you use a warp module with your extreme? Any problems? Just curious.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Hi, Load(can I call you Load?) I haven`t had any probs. with the warp module yet and to be honest I can`t see me having any as the only moving part is the ball detent.Fit and finish is supurb and it feeds better than my last Emag/Warp which fed via the bottom of the powerfeed tube(this is a much better way to feed an Emag Powerfeed setup than using a top/side feed and adaptor,trust me).
    You guys will just have to wait a bit,its really gonna be worth it as AGD have got a World beater with the Extreme.