Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We need a sticky BAD TRADERS thread

RenagadeOfFunkRTPcf

I will post his name later when i get home
    I dont think he will try to scam you or anything, but hell say he is sent the moeny out and you should send the item out right away then like the next day say he'll never wanted it.

If he makes you an offer just ignore him, he is a foolish little kid.
    proud owner of a limited edition isuzu impulse rs, awd turbo baby.

Zephyrhills, Floreeduh (emphasis on the "duh")
    pballguy17

sent my benchy drop that i apid for via paypal same day of deal to the wrong address. i have some guys warp feed plug that he sent to me by accident.

lied twice about shipping item to me.

i paid august 21st and just got the drop today oct 6th.

total idiot. i did get the item but dealt with hassel and lies. avoid this fool.

Florida peeps...step up!!
    My Feedback
    "They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
    -Rudyard Kipling: The Sons of Martha
    "To understand the Automag, you have to think like an air molecule."
    -Sparky Melber

sucky trader potsdamcartel

i traded a warp adp. and he never payed. he only has 9 posts beware!!!!!!!!! his name is potsdamcartel

~my e-mag~

~ule frame~
    ~ule rail~
    ~x-valve~
    ~3.2 software~
    ~polished no-rise body~
    ~black 10" freak kit~
    ~smoke halo b~
    ~Fl05283 68 3000 flatline~

"Let them eat war [x2]
    That's how to ration the poor
    Let them eat war [x2]

There's an urgent need to feed"

person 88, sold me crap cocker, neglected to mention hidious scratches, and trashed internals... also failed to include promised bottomline setup

So many people are just out for money it makes me sick i hope some of you guys can get your money back or something
    . Well i havent had the misfortune of a bad trader yet and i hope never to go throught it i feel bad when fellow players are screwd for just some money and or equipment.
    Navilins Feedback

Nav's Cocker

Paper or plastic? Yes...

User Name: Chane21

"Real" Name: Chane Dustin

Mailing Address:

33681 River Drive
    Creswell, OR 87426

Phone: 1-541-895-4773

Stole an Autococker, Max Flo tank and Raven Mask.

Originally posted by mxrider250
    person 88, sold me crap cocker, neglected to mention hidious scratches, and trashed internals... also failed to include promised bottomline setup
    i have to say this person88 kid sucks too..

i sent payment on friday jan2 from TX to IL, mail should have got to him quickly, well, bad fortune it got there on saturday jan10, ok, i'm asking him to send it monday jan12 so i can have it for the weekend, he finally mails me back on wednesday jan14 that he hasnt checked his email in a few days and he will try to overnight it, comes back and says the post office wouldnt let him overnight (ok?) anyway, i finally got the gun tuesday jan20.

man was the gun (a dark cocker body racegun for $500) filthy, blue paint shell dried all over the pneumatics, packaged not to prettily

so i get the sucker out and add my reg and unimount to it, macro, turn the gun on, immediately have problems with the down arrow of the button pad which you NEED to turn the gun off safety, so i write him, no response.. magically the buttons work so im satisfied.. well they quit working again and i emailed him about it on sun jan25, no response and that wednesday comes, so i figure he doesnt plan on emailing me at all, wrote him back a nice email on how he sucks on communication, cleaning the gun, and neglecting to tell me about the buttons being messed up

BUYER BEWARE!

Problem resolved.
    Last edited by bart; 02-25-2004 at 05:43 PM.

I purchased an item from LuisV abot a month and a half to two months ago and it was never shipped to me. After two weeks of finally trying to contact him he finally returned my messages with a story that the item was lost and he would promptly send me a refund, that was two weeks ago and I never recieved my refund or the item. He is extremly difficult to get in contact with, has numerous excuses, and seems incredibly indifferent to whether or not I get the item or my refund. I would not deal with him again, ever. I will update this post when or if he ever resolves this complaint.
    It came to a point in my life when it was either pay the rent or buy paintball gear. I think I made the wise choice. If anyoneone needs me I'm livin in a van down by the river.

My Feedback:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69554

He fixed the situtation well.
    Last edited by ShooterJM; 03-22-2004 at 04:19 PM.

jamieworkman9999

jamieworkan9999@hotmail.com

james workman
    rt1 box 134 b1
    williamson, WV 25661
    United States
    This is the address to the post office he uses just in case.
    ---Williamson Main Office, 2 W 2nd Ave Fl 1, Williamson, WV 25661
    and the phone number.--304-235-2240

Uber bad trader did not complete a transaction via a money order so i got stiffed $55 bucks. Does not respond to emails or pms at all. Wish i hadnt traded with him.

Filed an IFCC complaint and going to take it to paypal soon enough.
    Good Traders: AndoCommando21, -=Squid=-, argnot, paintballer25, McSweedish, Chojin Man, coolhand, bertmcmahan, SykoManiak, Leader of Men, Magz_rule, trip-doh

BAD TRADER: jamieworkman9999(failed to complete payment for goods)

http://www.sundaypaintball.com

aim=brtncstm160
    email= brtncstm160@gmail.com

BAD **** koreanp8nter ***

Deal was fishy from the very beginning. Bought an E-mag and a classic. Got an email from him explaining the classic had been stolen?!?! Money was already sent so we restructured the deal for just the E-mag. Got the gun without the charger, a different barrel, no level 10 parts, and no refund money in the the amount of 100 bucks. It's been 3 weeks. DON'T DEAL WITH THIS GUY!!
    Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake. -Napoleon

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.
    Originally posted by xXhAppyAznXx

hey are you sure this guy is a bad trader?
    i done business with this guy... i forgot what but thats a unique last name that i cant forget hehe

well it was like a 15 dollar item i think, but he didnt rip me off and he has feedback at pbreview.com as well

and for the bad trader list...

Crazy4Paintball1, i havent gotten my ricochet that i paid 40 bucks for, 2 weeks ago, he says the PO is slow... that is reasonable... but 2 weeks is just out of this world slow
    Yes, about a year late. He did rip of my mag. I was supposed to get a GX 3 for my mag. He never sent the gun, that he didnt even have. Bottom line is I sent first and he never sent. Despite his + feedback he still denies he has ripped me off. When I got in contact with one of his honest friends, it was appearant that he didnt ever own a GX 3. Talked to his parents, and got my mag back, a while later. Took for ever to track him down via MSN(Lots of calling).

15 dollars to him may have not been worth ripping somone off, but a 500 dollar + gun is obviously.
    AO #765
    CCM Series 5
    Prerelease Impulse
    Hyperframed Warped Mag w/flatline tank
    Feedback.

Good to know that somone of Tom's status seeks "relief" from a sport he helped create. A sport now ruled by a single patent.

bad trader

this guy took my money and ran..........

he has two names on here it is jbeze4 and baller4 and his aol name is jbizzle4

NEVER trade with anyone on AIM that goes by the name of Sk8terMOG. He almost got my 2k3 angel speed... not cool at all. I know that there is an AO user that goes by that name, but this guy was probly posing as him on AIM, due to the fact that i heard the real Sk8termog doesnt use AIM at all....
    MY FEEDBACK
    Karnivor
    Pro edition

ways to protect ur $ from bad traders

I came across this thread and I feel that I have some info that could be very usefull in protecting ur money. I work for the 2nd largest creditcard issuer, and I work in the dispute department. My job is to get cardholders their money back from billing disputes. I have been working disputes for close to 6 years here is some tips:

1. Try to use a visa or mastercard, cant speak for americanexpress or discover, they use diff regs. But visa and mc users have billing rights, for example if you buy a lvl 10 and use a paypal accnt pay the paypal w/a visa or mc. I know some of you dudes are younger and might not have any credit thus no card ask a parent uncle/aunt etc if you can give them your cash and put the charge on their accnt#

2. Non receipt of merchandise, from the post date of a charge to your accoutn the merchant/seller etc has to get the merchandise to you within 30 days, if a charg epost on the 1st and your stuff is not to your house by the 31st or 1st of next month call your cc company and file a dispute for non recpt of merchndse.

3 not as descrbd say a seller is gonna get you a X valve U pay him/her a week later you get a classic lv7 valve, u paid for and was told u would get a X valve return the valve if possible if there is no adress to return to be sure to inform your cc company of this, if you can return the valve get proof of return send a copy to ur bank with a compltd dspt form.

4. quality you bid on a "awesome e mag hardly used works perfect only 2 cases shot thru it!!" you receive what once was an emag that looks as if it was dropped from tha back of truck and stored outsidde in the yard while it was raining, return once again get proof of return submit dspt form to cc company try to print all doc from sale like ebay ad or forum ad any im between you and the seller you are trying to prove that u were promised a good working marker but was sold a non working piec o junk.

There are more specific disputes but this post is getting too long. Bottom line try and print all communication between you and the seller CYA. try and work it out 1st with the seller/merchant if you get nowhere then call ur bank. If you guys/gals have any more specific questions feel free to PM me.
    3.2 e mag ULE body and rail. Oh yeah I gots the X inside!!!

Whitt travis
    I bought a CP barrel set off of him. He sent it in a padded envelope and of course the end ripped open and the front was missing. I sent him an email and he gave me the UPS customer service number. I file a claim and in the meantime he has the too bad for you attitude. He has his money but I don't have all of my barrel set. He won't try to get in touch with UPS about the deal. All he has to do is send me back $30 to cover the front and when UPS pays him he is clear and we are all happy. I would definitely recommend not to do business with this guy.
    AKA Viking #314... Nuff said.
    Captain Team Run&Gun

ricktex is a bad trader, ripped me off 38 bucks.
    I Like To Eat Crayons, I Really Like The Red Ones, I Wonder If They Make Red Crayon Pie

TSalPaintball's Feedback Thread!

no_doz

I'd like to add no_doz to the list. Isent him $11 through paypal 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from him through pm or email or recieved my stuff. His paypal payment email is patmickley@earthlink.com

I only lost $11 but don't let him get you for more. Don't buy from him. He had a lot of posts but no feedback so I thought he would be a good seller but

JOSERTPRO'S sent me a envolope with a blank piece of paper inside. noone is too stupid to relize that you didn't put the ON/OFF assembely ina FLAT evolope. don't buy from him. i know i've seen his stuff for sale around 250 for a hyperframe. BS, if you do, have him ship first. money is worth more than the item... I have yet to get ahold of the guy to, AIM, Email, anything.

Ice Weasel...STAY AWAY.
    Marcin P. "Ya gotta dig the Polish!" ~ Army
    Gold Karta E-mag X-valved
    68 Classic Lvl-10

AO Feedback

beware of aijuswananayme - from what i can tell he hasnt posted anything in a while

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=144183

horrible experience...gun got returned to him cuz the shipping company he chose to use screwed up, and so we agreed that he can try to sell it to someone else and ill get money back or we split shipping and he sends it again....he stopped responding completely to my emails and pm's like a month ago...there goes $460 USD.......

--Mike

add djpuffnstuff a his real name is Sam Warfield he lives in South Carolina 111 Oak Ridge Road AIKEN, SC He sold me a gun, that he claimed to have shot off in his yard the night before. i got it, and it didn't work at all. He didn't send any money for the repairs i had to make either.

I am gonna make a thread with all the names of the bad people

Here is the whole list orginaized , please post on the thread and the trader will be added

MagMan11 traded me a tank that was 7YEARS out of date!!!!!
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

There is an Orginized list here , "Bad traders list "

Click Here

I personally try to get people's money or item/items back , look in my feedback

It is updated ever hour

And peoples names are eayser to find

I got ripped off by "RES=Mr.Green". Deal was in this thread: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=154416

I contacted him about the turtle, and he agreed to sell it to me. He never sent the gun to me after I paid, did not respond to any private communications, claimed he emailed me when he never did, and even gave bogus information to Paypal during the investigation. Also be aware his eBay account is bunkerking_99 and he is not above posting false negative feedback, so stay away from deals with him. I got almost all my money back but as of now am still out a little bit. Guess he Paypaled someone else.

Here is all the info I have on him:
    Seller's Name: Laurenc Mason
    Seller's Email: masonl@nctams.naples.navy.mil
    AO username: RES=Mr.Green
    AO profle: https://www.automags.org/forums/member.php?userid=15860
    eBay username: bunkerking_99
    eBay profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=bunkerking_99

Seems he was starting to pull shennanigans from maybe around here: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...4&page=2&pp=30

But alas, I wish I did all this research before I wasted my time and quite possibly some money trading with this guy. I had a lot of time to check up on him while I was waiting for a phantom gun.

P8NTBALL365 -horrible trader, i mean yeah some things happened during shipping with USPS like the box coming completely torn which is rare BUT i told him to INSURE the package and he forgot to do, and 50$ of stuff was broken on the gun, he thought i scammed him and blamed me for it all, then he sent me a barrel, and this time ALSO FORGOT TO INSURE IT!!!! and the barrel ripped through the package and fell out during shipping...a freaking 100$ boomstick! yes, he is horrible to deal with and he never insures things and BOTH PACKAGES that came from him were ripped torn and came in bad condition so im assuming anything that comes from WATERBORO MAINE gets totally trashed! DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM! HE IS A TOTAL PAIN AND STILL WILL NOT PAY ME FOR IT EVEN AFTER I WAS NICE AND SHIPPED FIRST, INSURED MY PACKAGE, AND GOT IT TO HIM IN 3 days! AND HE SAYS HE DOESNT SEE HOW ITS HIS FAULT THAT HE DIDNT INSURE THE PACKAGE AND ITS ALL USPS's FAULT FOR SCREWING IT UP! JUST SAVE YOURSELF SOME FRUSTRATION AND JUST DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY AT ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by emagballa560
    There is an Orginized list here , "Bad traders list "

Click Here

I personally try to get people's money or item/items back , look in my feedback

It is updated ever hour

And peoples names are eayser to find
    post here from know on , I am no longer goin on this thread and copying peoples name