Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We need a sticky BAD TRADERS thread

andrewjohnson1985
    drew johnson from skokie, illinois. bought an in hydro apocolypse tank from him, but received an out of hydro armageddon.
    email - czarkola@gmail.com
    aim - czarkola

great traders - skoad, distantdeath

lieing sack of shiznit - andrewjohnson1985 ($175)

[Nasty F/S/T]
    Ebay Feedback
    Pbnation Feedback
    [Blue Vision Shocker F/S/T]

Quote Originally Posted by emagballa560
    There is an Orginized list here , "Bad traders list "

Click Here

I personally try to get people's money or item/items back , look in my feedback

It is updated ever hour

And peoples names are eayser to find
    ummm

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmaster2k4
    add djpuffnstuff a his real name is Sam Warfield he lives in South Carolina 111 Oak Ridge Road AIKEN, SC He sold me a gun, that he claimed to have shot off in his yard the night before. i got it, and it didn't work at all. He didn't send any money for the repairs i had to make either.

dude,,,i seriosly sent it in perfect order,,im telling u,,,i forgot to turn the gun off before i sent it...thats y it didnt shoot when u got it,,,the battery was dead....so..instead of trying a new battery u jump'd to conclusions and had some one mess with it,,,they are VERY fragile like i said before. and im guessing u didnt supervise him and he broke in the process of "fixing" it when all it needed was a battery. i dont appreciate the bad feedback im getting and now i cant sell anything on AO forums because i have 1 feedback and its a negative, i didnt brake it,,,,u shuld have not jump'd to conclusions,.,,,o yea,,,and i had JUST gotten it back from icd factory,,they tuned it and made it really nice,,,i mena i got it back like 3 days before i sent it,, it freakin ripped man.,...i dont know what to do,,,ur prolly not going to change ur feedback but i dont appreciate it,,,and i know u think i tried to scam u but its the complete opposite....lmk man,,and then u said im getting the post office envolved for mail fraud,,,,,THEN U BLOCKED ME,,,what culd i do? i cant be blamed for this,,,,im srry,,,,but it wasnt me...
    Spyder compact....more tricked than yours
    Tippmann A-5....yeah
    Black-clear fade E-class Orracle....O yeah
    www.geocities.com/coolgundampics/pagetwo.html

thanks emag

Automag6669

he bought a barrel from me and for some stupid, stupid reason i shipped first.

first, it took forever to get back to me to tell me "he shipped the MO"

i waited a good 2 1/2 weeks, and i asked him what's up. he told me he shipped it.

he also said that if i hadn't recieved it by friday the 17th, i could leave bad feedback. i gave it another 1/2 week and still haven't recieved a dime for my barrel.

it's people like him that make places like this suck. i don't know what motivates people to rip people off, but it sure does an awesome job at making me wanna punch someone in the face, starting w/ this little punk.

i've done business w/ dj89 and atm473(supposedly on this jerk's team) and it went brilliantly.
    i don't know what happened.

take my advice and stay away from this idiot.

this is all the info i have on him:
    Aim - pep1669
    claims he plays for "team magfiea"
    lives in Buffalo, NY

i can't find his addy right now, but i will.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves. 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Dubstar112
    Brian Letchworth
    628 Marshall St
    Roanoke Rapids, NC

Bad trader, stiffed me for my gun
    wft?!?!?!! he told me he lived in menphis tennasee. someone please help me please! i bought a halo b off of him on pbn like 3 weeks ago. no contact, no halo. i did a google search on his name and this is what came up. PLEASE HELP ME POEPLE> pm me with any updates on him or wat i should do. ANY help is appriciated. i want to get this punk busted big time!

ok well i jsut caught him online at pbr and sent him a pm saying that he better refund my money or halo or else hes getting charged and this was his reply.

04-05-2005 12:13 AM
    Re: you better reply
    no man... i deserve whatever happens to me. Styles on PBNation was a complete accident. You however... was myself. Just seemed too easy and unreal. I know i sound pretty messed up saying that but live and learn. I'll ship your $60 asap. I'd hate to have this done to me and whatever you need to tell anyone or whatever is up to you. I deserve it.

Don't touch utdragun

Detail here.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=179614

According to his public info:
    Location: I Volunteer 25+ hrs a week at Tsunami Paintball in Knoxville TN

Someone from Knoxville TN please go and get him fired from Tsunami Paintball.

PrimalRT82...shady.

I recently traded with PrimalRT82 and he "forgot" to include the battery charger with the shipment. Well, after emailing him though his ebay account ( Jenna092005 ) and PMing him here through the forums...he has yet to respond as to the whereabouts of the charger. The entire transaction went smoothly at first though...so I don't know why he suddenly changed.

So, until I hear from him...his is a crappy trader in my book:

Brent Benefield
    407 W Texas Ave
    Iowa Park, Tx 76367

Add teddybeer2005 to the list. I am still awaiting his confirmation that package was recieved at his place of residence. Tried to get me to ship my Shocker to him before I received payment solely based on his feedback on PBN and Ebay. Sent his money to me after I cancelled the deal with him because he tried to con me. Recieved cash and had no other offers so I shipped the Shocker to him. Lucky I used Fed Ex, so I know it was received by someone at his house. Communication levels with him were sub par at best.

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

irbodden

Quote Originally Posted by irbodden
    You never showed me the reciepts buddy. Remember you always make an excuse? "Oh ONE of them is at my mom's house!" "Oh, I'll get a pic when my mom comes home because its in her purse!" etc. etc.

Why would you only have ONE reciept when you shipped me 4 packages?

Why didnt you insure any of them? Why did you send cash instead of a money order after 3 packages NEVER got to me.

right.
    irbodden is a very honest trader sold me a mag an it was one good deal I trust him

Do not deal with this fellow. He will not respond to my IMs, PMs or Email after accepting payment on Nov. 30th for an AGD Classic Valve. I have yet to receive anything at all, and he's been around these boards lately, 12-15 being most recent. He's a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by thp
    Don't touch utdragun

Detail here.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=179614

According to his public info:
    Location: I Volunteer 25+ hrs a week at Tsunami Paintball in Knoxville TN

Someone from Knoxville TN please go and get him fired from Tsunami Paintball.
    Whatever dude, I payed you in full and recieved a scratched up, spotted anno'd, FRIED BOARD xmag. Thanks for not responding to my pm's or emails.
    embargo backwards = o grab me

"Guns dont kill people, husbands that come home early do." -Larry The Cable Guy

Dragun Drallion, nexus kit, tickler, e2, pysco 5" drop w/ on off, macroline, A+ bolt and back block, Oydessy 3 barrel kit, armson stealth, 15* ASA, Kapp pump arm, Black Magic, warp feed w/ 12v upgrade, halo b w/ vic&rip, 91/4500 bulldog

Tippmann 98C ebolt, lp kit, m-16 kit, palmer stabilizer

Burton Yurchyshyn

Alright, I made a Deal to ship COD to the above said person. All deals were made and finalized and the parts were sent out. I sent Him the tracking number and all. After the item had failed at delivery the item sat in the post office for three weeks untill being sent back to myself, at my cost.
    His address is as follows:
    Burton Yurchyshyn
    106 1004 23rd Ave N
    Cranbrook BC
    V1C6P9

Please do not be screwed over as I was by this person.

I am in works for re-imbursment(sp?) but untill than this stays up.

amp- was supposed to ship a marker to a thrd party, he never got back on he switched screenames and I cought him on that one too he acted cool like he shipped it still never got it its been about 4 weeks..

novak_tyler - that's his SN on here, info is

Tyler Novak
    18206 Tieton Drive
    Pasco, WA 98908
    (509)961-3554

I bought an ION from him for $165 shipped via paypal, his paypal is novak_tyler@yahoo.com and tedskeetercoomer@yahoo.com, yes he has two accounts, my payment was to the second one. I paid first. Here is the thread, https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=199109

Apparently. He said he shipped it on the 23rd of June, it's now July 17th, and he STILL hasn't signed on to automags.org yet, and he STILL hasn't replied to my PM's and Emails.

A PM he sent me.

06-22-2006, 08:19 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JT_10111
    I have a feeling you just received my paypal money and left the site, not replying for 2 days makes it look like you're trying to scam me and others.

Im sorry you think that, but im not trying to scam anyone. I have a job, so i cant be on the computer all day everyday. Take a chill pill and relax. Ill ship the marker out tommorow via USPS, thanks.

My ***.

Wether or not the gun actually comes, I'm still leaving him bad feedback and on the bad traders list, simply becase I've lost all contact with him. I've left a message on his phone number that was given to me, and am still awaiting any reply.

*EDIT* A women named Cathey Grey called me back from the number NOVAK TYLER gave me, and told me she lived in Washington State, and had never heard of a Tyler Novak.

*BEEEEP* WRONG AGAIN!!!!! I'm opening a dispute and hopefully he'll respond, or open a claim.

...............******* *********** *** I'LL BREAK HIS ******* NECK THAT ******* *******!!!!!!
    Last edited by JT_10111; 07-17-2006 at 09:46 PM.

Confused+Paintball=Broke

Confused+Paintball=Broke

bought a psp and various items from him including games, memory cards, and some other accessories. Sent him the money via paypal no responses on here or through his two emails and paypal. Escalated the dispute into a claim due to the fact he would not respond. I won the claim but due to the fact he does not have the funds in his account I am not going to get a refund until he does. So basically I got hosed. Anyone that has ever done business with this individual please contact me via pm. I would really like to either have my stuff I purchased or my money back.
    Yah uh huh thats a hit!

My feed back
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73287

Quote Originally Posted by atm743
    he only has 9 posts beware!!!!!!!!! his name is potsdamcartel
    Not my business...but post count has nothing to do with integrity or maturity.
    Last edited by personal_golf; 11-08-2006 at 04:32 AM.

If you havent already figured it out... Your not supposed to take me seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by personal_golf
    Not my business...but post count has nothing to do with integrity or maturity.
    it can add a layer of reputation though. going solely by post count though, would obviously be a dumb move.

Dend78 is offline Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    MARCTHESHARC0404 - i shouldnt have done the deal after he deleted the thread after i paid him but i thought nah it will be good. needless to say he now owes me my money back or he needs to be coming up with a gun!!! paid him 2 weeks ago this upcoming thursday, i have sent him 2pms and 2 emails and he has not replied but i see that he was on yesterday so he has till tomorrow to reply back or magically make a gun appear on my doorstep or im going through the paypal process and getting my money back
    2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

Quote Originally Posted by Dend78
    MARCTHESHARC0404 - i shouldnt have done the deal after he deleted the thread after i paid him but i thought nah it will be good. needless to say he now owes me my money back or he needs to be coming up with a gun!!! paid him 2 weeks ago this upcoming thursday, i have sent him 2pms and 2 emails and he has not replied but i see that he was on yesterday so he has till tomorrow to reply back or magically make a gun appear on my doorstep or im going through the paypal process and getting my money back

JOE COOMER is the name on his paypal account marcthesharc0404@yahoo.com is the email addy associated with it.

this guy is bad news apperntly he has ripped off another AO'er

Lee Kinney

Punisher's customs/ Lee kinney

Took my new Eblade cocker in trade for a custom 2 years 6 months ago. Will not answer email. Will tell me on the Guild anytime I ask that my parts are out for plating. I have asked for my cocker back and he ignores that question every time.

Hes a professional con man

Quote Originally Posted by Dend78
    JOE COOMER is the name on his paypal account marcthesharc0404@yahoo.com is the email addy associated with it.

this guy is bad news apperntly he has ripped off another AO'er

That son of a mofo is a professional con man. I have tracked his butt down with his other alias thomas coomer. He ripped me off for a psp I paid him for. This guy is pretty good. I tracked him down to washington though through photographs and pictures of an automobile he used to own might still. Confused+Paintball=broke is the alias he had here on AO but I have also found thread upon thread of this guy ripping off people on pbnation and other websites. I filed a police report against the individual and am still pursuing him. I hope I can find him because my back woods south dakota redneck mentality is going to tell me to pummel him! Kid plays hockey I believe and might have a relation playing for the zags. I can forward my knowledge of him to anyone it is quite a large file. He pulled the same scam on me on ao here paid him for the item he deleted the thread good thing I saved the website to my computers desktop. I paid through paypal. Went through the whole dispute/claim deal and won. But if he does not have the money in his paypal account they cannot take the money from his personal bank account. Just to let you know. Now I think it is time for me to involve more people into this deal. Let me know what you know about him and I will let you know what I have and maybe we can get him. PM me if your down.

Thanks Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry
    That son of a mofo is a professional con man. I have tracked his butt down with his other alias thomas coomer. He ripped me off for a psp I paid him for. This guy is pretty good. I tracked him down to washington though through photographs and pictures of an automobile he used to own might still. Confused+Paintball=broke is the alias he had here on AO but I have also found thread upon thread of this guy ripping off people on pbnation and other websites. I filed a police report against the individual and am still pursuing him. I hope I can find him because my back woods south dakota redneck mentality is going to tell me to pummel him! Kid plays hockey I believe and might have a relation playing for the zags. I can forward my knowledge of him to anyone it is quite a large file. He pulled the same scam on me on ao here paid him for the item he deleted the thread good thing I saved the website to my computers desktop. I paid through paypal. Went through the whole dispute/claim deal and won. But if he does not have the money in his paypal account they cannot take the money from his personal bank account. Just to let you know. Now I think it is time for me to involve more people into this deal. Let me know what you know about him and I will let you know what I have and maybe we can get him. PM me if your down.

Thanks Adam

Yakima Washington is where I believe Thomas "teddy" Coomer is located. Also in Yakima there is a bryce coomer that lives on the same road.

THIS GUY NEEDS TO BURN IN HELL

Jester_of_Spectre hung me out to dry.

Jason Martin from Alabama. Paypal address is superman200231@yahoo.com

Bought an EMAG Valve off Jester for $125. Recieved a damaged envelope with cufflinks in it. Told me to work it out with the post office on my own. Claims his buddy's mom did the shipping, so he's not responsible. When I contacted the post office, they told me it was the shipper's responsability to make good. Relayed this back to Jester an have been thoroughly ignored.

Buyers beware. Make sure he insures your packages and ships correctly with tracking.

Thief... BEWARE marcthesharc0404 Joe Coomer

Anybody know where we can find Joe Coomer, AKA marcthesharc0404@yahoo.com? This guy has ripped off three people already including myself $120.00

everyone jump on the police report train

Joe, Thomas, Teddy whatever yr name is you might wanna lube up cause yr gonna get nailed hard

Finally made contact.
    Last edited by JoshK; 05-06-2007 at 08:19 PM.