Thread: guys the truth only booyaah and rt valve

guys the truth only booyaah and rt valve

okay everyone I ask has a different awnser. I have a booyaah elcd frame which works great btw and i want to buy an RT valve. I wonder if they can work together. I want to know only that. I have been given 20 different awnsers and I dont want to throw away 200 bucks for an rt finding out that i cant use them together. The booyaah frame has a on/off valve that it came with. The on/off valve on the RT looks a lot different than my old 68 one as well as the booyaah. If anyone has done this or knows a lot about a friend doing it please let me know. I dont want to her about your friend's father's teamate's brother that did it and it (did/didn't) work. Sorry I just want a strait d@mn awnser.
    Sincerely,
    Hostage

I did not try this but when I was looking into a electro frame I called booyaah and asked them. The rep told me that at the time their frame did not work with a retro. There were too many little problems to work out and suggested useing a hyperframe. However he also said that they were working on a version that would work.

My suggestion is to contact Mako (the makers of what was the ELCD) and aske them. That is the only way to get a straight forward answer.

I do know that the Centerflag Hyperframe does work and works great with a retro valve. My experience was somewhat bothered by a bad anno job by the previous owner but I have seen them in action and working great.

Hope this helps you out.
    Don't try running, you will only give me a better story!

Accuracy by Skill!!
    Intimidation by Volume!!!

Proud member of The Militia

Proud member of Team Tactical Markers

My Feed BAck

good point man thanx. BTW if anyone has tried this let me know.
    -Hostage

yes they do work together my father-in-law has that set-up on his centerfeed minimag. I'll find out what version of boohya he has and what he had to do tonight and let you know.
    Administrator, Paintball COW
    Need Powdercoating? Email me
    Paintball Oregon is expanding!
    We are now part of the Paintball COW network. Serving California, Oregon, and Washington.
    State league (modified X-ball format) coming to Oregon, hosted by Paintball COW check us out for more details. www.paintballcow.com

Pretty sure the older ones don't work with the retro, I sold mine when I got my retro valve. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the newer ones work with it though. I second the call mako suggestion.

Even if you could, what for? The only thing that you might want to do that for is shootdown. If you have a properly set up mag valve, you won't notice any shootdown. Rt valve really aren't any more consistant than regular classic valves. You can't get kickback on any of the frames, the solenoid controls the trigger(probably not, but you get the picture). If you're that intent on buying retro, i'd suggest getting a second mag. Other wise, just save your money and keep the valve you have.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

i wouldnt get either, i would get an intelliframe
    Someone took away my cool sig. *cough*mod*cough*

My father-in-law said he has the 3.1 boohya and it works with his retro...but I agree there really is no difference with the rt valvemaybe it will cycle a little faster.

Capo had a boo-yahh frame(not sure if it was newer or older), I slipped my RT valve in it for a while and I worked like a dream.