Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Level 10 Demo from HALO Guys

Soo butter bronx and luke explain why you think the matrix
    cannot do 22bps

Yes it will probably have shootdown compared to an RTvalve
    but being as how there will be an AGD RT inline one day, that
    will be reduced or eliminated (probably with increased operating pressure though)

Equally as valid as show me it can, is show me it can't,
    as both claims are unsubstantiated at the moment.

And yes show me it can, is the most valid question at the
    moment.

There are after all only two impediments to consistant high
    fire rates. first is sufficient bolt open time for a ball
    to cleanly feed. any electro-marker+halo b or warp can do that.
    second is elimination of shootdown, no question the RT
    wins at the moment.

Please note that "I" am not claiming that the Aardvark can
    do 22bps i'm just saying WATCH YOUR BACK MAGBOY

PS I like my mag to.

Originally posted by azzkikr
    well I would love to put a video of my ripper shoting 20bps in FA but I don't have a video camera. later AZZKIKR

its very possible, I've done it
    And you can't find ANYONE with one who will tape it for you?

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

ok i havent read the whole convo and im slow on gossip. whats a HOLO B?

Halo belt driven

Belt drive, and transparent coloured shells
    better that 20bps without gaps

I didnt say I didnt beleive it... Ive just never seen it.

I know the e-mag can do what it can do in the videos cause We have made 5 guns that do the same.
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

cool how much do they cost?

www.modifiedpaintball.com

The cost for an e-mag plus the e-magnum upgrade so about $1250 or less depending if we have any sales.

Originally posted by Butterfingers
    www.modifiedpaintball.com

The cost for an e-mag plus the e-magnum upgrade so about $1250 or less depending if we have any sales.
    i was talking about the HALO B

HALO B MSRP $150 for colour $140 for black
    that would be less at stores of course.

$30 for belt upgrade $30 for colour shell upgrade, both for
    the original halo (got this from the hopper forum at pbnation)

my smoke version is on order right now!

Yes it will probably have shootdown compared to an RTvalve
    That's like saying, "the RT Valve can shoot 35 BPS, but it will have shoot down.

but being as how there will be an AGD RT inline one day, that
    ?????

Equally as valid as show me it can, is show me it can't
    I didn't bring it up.

What I would like to see, is a "bench mounted" contest between an Angel (or whatever) and the E-mag. Crony them up, site them on the target and let it rip at the fastest speed possible, let the target tell the story.
    Peace Bro.

what you never heard of the RT inline Its around the site here somewere

right here https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ight=rt+inline in fact

Originally posted by Flamingo

funny that mine and the rest of the world's goes to 20...
    You my friend, need to do some reading.

-matt
    Actually, the angel will only shoot 13 in full auto. Although it will shoot 20 in semi-auto.
    2k Angel LCD with freak and other shat.

Originally posted by BTAutoMag

i was talking about the HALO B
    Gotta get on the phone with Halo

Video: Angel ir3 20bps

Here it is:

Angel ir3 20bps HALO Video

Not bad
    Greets Manuel
    .:| levelx retro z-minimag |:..:| spearhead #192 |:.
    .:| ---> looking for Flatline 4.5K or AA Apokalypse 2K <--- |:.

Are you sure it's a movie? All I got was sound. A weird sound too. It started off fine then it stepped down once then again at the end. What's with that? Shoot down?

AIM "Cypres0099"

i think it's the camera switching angles. i'm having problems viewing the video too but i can see a few frames of it. every frame is at a different angle and they seem to coincide with the changes in the sound.

Oh, ok. I still don't get what's up with the video.

It's a quicktime clip, so if you don't have it installed on your computer, you won't beable to see it properly.

You can download quicktime at www.apple.com

You must of associated a .mov file with windows media player, or some other player.

It doesn't say its shooting 20bps tho.. it's just 3 clips of different angels shooting rounds very fast
    Proud AGD Marker Owner Since 94
    My Pretty Pewter ULE MiniMag!
    Stuff for Sale

If someone already posted this i sorry but, notice how the e-mag runs out b4 angel thats a good sign. And not one chopped ball.
    Originally posted by PyRo

Its called jokeing. You have no right to be questioning me with your measially 460 posts!!!!

Hummm...don't quite know what to make of the IR3 video.

AGD

Wow, that is hella fast.

they were testing the COPS there were a few sputters in there where the gun failed to feed a paintball and the COPS kicked in. You can hear the interruptions in the beat.

You need the newest Quicktime (i think, version 5.0.2);
    How can we check, if these are 20bps? In my opinion, it sounds slower than 20bps ...

Originally posted by Bonx0007
    My God that Angel is so slow!!!

I can not believe that was 20bps on a vert feed. insane. ooo show me more please. I am buying LVL 10 without a doubt.

Now why do you want to by an Angel???????
    Damn,remember no one can shoot that fast in semi,plus PSP rules limit all guns to 13 bps,don't drool too much.The whole point is you'll NEVER be able to outshoot your hopper.
    [Something Cool is Here]

What I think is great is that the Emag and the IR3 are being compared to each other. We all know since the release of the first Angel that it quickly became THE gun on the tournament scene. Now the company that had a stronghold on the semi-auto market during the inception of semi-autos and it's fall from the top, is now the company (or gun) by which others are compared to again. Competition is alive and well for both these gun-makers and we as players will reap the rewards - if you can afford it, that is. Soon there will not be THE gun, but rather which of the top guns would you rather have...
    Manny

Originally posted by WARPED1

Damn,remember no one can shoot that fast in semi,plus PSP rules limit all guns to 13 bps,don't drool too much.The whole point is you'll NEVER be able to outshoot your hopper.

I understand that. Your totally correct. Before, the Angel had superior firepower and that was about it. In shooting both guns I feel that the Emag is a much faster and solid feeling marker. Its rugidness is also an attribute that I adore. The fact that I was "drooling" is if you were shooting slower and had a harder shelled paint the reliability would be insane. Sometimes I feel a little scared to rip out the shots on my mag for fear of getting a break inside the gun. With Lvl ten that fear is gone. My drooling is over this huge accomplishment that the markers(Mags) are finally out preforming human hand therefore the reliability and performance capabilities will have a new standard to answer to. Stating what you just said is like saying why would you drool over a Dodge Viper? Sure they can go over 200mph stock but the speed limit on the streets is only 65. I can drool as much as I like.

Did anyone notice how oddly edited that Angel film was. they only gave about a second of sound and vid in every angle. My guess is that they changed the camera angle and sound clip every sec so as not to record shootdown. Give us a longshot of the gun preforming like the Emag and I will believe it. Also a little better film quality would be nice.

I think it's rather pathetic that anyone complains about seeing a video of a paintball gun shooting at 20bps FA because it's "impractical" and the average person doesn't have access to the software to make their gun do so. Of course it's impractical! Does the average person go out and buy a C5 Corvette to drive it at 140mph? Not that I know of. Does the average person like the fact that their car will go 140mph? You bet! This isn't trying to show the practicality of the gun but rather to push it to the limit and show its capabilities. It's advertising. Why do you think automotive manufacturers show commericals of their SUV's climbing physically impossible hills and pulling out all of the other SUV's because their SUV is "better"? None of those commericals are intended to show the beneficial uses of the vehicle, but rather they're used to "show" the product to the consumer and the "wow" factor of the commerical is typically more entertaining than seeing the vehicle drive down a straight stretch of road.

It's the same thing with this E-Mag video. The majority of you will ever be able to shoot your E-Mags at 20bps but I'm sure it's nice to see the capabilities of your gun. Granted this isn't as extreme as the aforementioned advertisements, it's still not a practical display of the E-Mag and HALO. No one ever said it was. The thread wasn't titled "E-Mag and HALO in Action at the Field". This is an advertisement for the HALO and E-Mag. There's all sorts of ways to advertise a product, this just happens to be one of the typical ways to do so.

Well stated. Exactly my point BlackVCG. Thank you for stating it clearer. I am picking up my EMAG today. I will post pics.