Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Level 10 Demo from HALO Guys

HOLY CRAP! THAT'S INSANE!

Yes,yes it is.Now all the anti-HALO people i have met and argued with that said,"nothing can go faster than my revvie with the xboard"can sit down and shut up.
    [Something Cool is Here]

liiGod---10 cases thu my timmy = 0 breaks
    7 cases thu my f5 = 0 breaks
    although that gun is fast

that gun shoots 2880 bucks per minuite if you do the math!

what r u talking about im guessing ur not very smart or typo. 20balls a sec times 60 secs in a muinute equals 1200 which is actually around 30 bucks. so now i know it wasnt a typo.

I believe he intended to say per hour, but I could be wrong. However, with his number of 2880 that comes down to about 4 cents per ball which is reasonable.

Tom you should post a real time countdown clock for when you are going to unleash lvl 10 on the world.

Originally posted by WARPED1

Damn,remember no one can shoot that fast in semi,plus PSP rules limit all guns to 13 bps,don't drool too much.The whole point is you'll NEVER be able to outshoot your hopper.
    Just remember that maybe 5% of the paintball players world wide compete in the PSP/NPPL. The other 95% could care less.

Originally posted by Kneedragger

Just remember that maybe 5% of the paintball players world wide compete in the PSP/NPPL. The other 95% could care less.
    Wow, it's possible to care less? I thought I was already at the lower limit of caring...
    Shaun Nelson --- old, fat, slow.... did I mention lazy? I ate all the pies
    I disable .signatures Apparently you do not.

Originally posted by bofh

Wow, it's possible to care less? I thought I was already at the lower limit of caring...
    I was trying to be gracious.

Thumbs up

its nice to see the feeding capability on paintguns finally increase. its certaily long over due.

For one thing full auto is illegal like eveywhere, so who cares how fast you can turn it up. How does that in any way have to do how good a gun is. And, angels only go to 20bps on semi. However, if you were a reputable company, and wanted an angel on 20bps full auto, strictly for test pirposes, it might be possible to get one specially made. Considering the fact that it would obliterate the e-mag.
    ~pete~

Captain and proud back player of:
    Rateof Fire Paintball Team
    Proud player in the NEPL tournements circut.
    Proud owner of 2000 angel LCD and 2002 eclipse shocker

Originally posted by paintballerpm
    For one thing full auto is illegal like eveywhere, so who cares how fast you can turn it up. How does that in any way have to do how good a gun is. And, angels only go to 20bps on semi. However, if you were a reputable company, and wanted an angel on 20bps full auto, strictly for test pirposes, it might be possible to get one specially made. Considering the fact that it would obliterate the e-mag.
    we know... we just wanted to prove something to non believers

Well you know we are STILL waiting for that Angel 20 bps video, or any other gun for that matter.....

AGD

and wait we will...

I foresee a very long wait...I wouldn't hold your breath waitng TK.....as if you don't already know that hehe...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

well now, that wasn't such a long wait was it? I just happen to have found the very video of a brand new angel IR3 on full auto at 20 balls per second.

This is a short video, with a brand new ir3 using the cops sensor. The marker is set on full auto (20 bps) and Frazer is testing adjustments at the factory for the sensor. Zero ball breaks!

http://www.angel-owners.com/frazer/20ps.mov

Remember, you saw this here first!

This movie file is also property of Angel-Owners.com, graciously given to us from WDP. So you want to see it... gotta see it here

So there you go

Its just nice to know you won't be able to outshoot your hopper!That's all I have to say about that..............

well now, that wasn't such a long wait was it? I just happen to have found the very video of a brand new angel IR3 on full auto at 20 balls per second.

This is a short video, with a brand new ir3 using the cops sensor. The marker is set on full auto (20 bps)
    Keep waiting... have you actually counted the BPS on that video? I don't believe that 20bps was reached... the angel was set at 20bps, for sure, but the COPS brings it down to something close to 17 or so. Go ahead, count the waveform.

Now I don't want to dis the Angel here, 17bps is a very very fast number that has no need to be exceeded. It also is a very fine marker that I'd wouldn't mind owning one day... However...

But my beef is with People who claim that it can do things it can't and therefore makes it a better marker? And claiming if it could, it would "obliterate" the E-mag? Gah.

Right here I have a PGP...and if I could move my arms fast enough, which something that has to deal with my personal slowness, not the marker, it could shoot at 20 bps and therefore is better in everyway to the E-Mag and the Angel.

The Angel was set at 13,no COPS was used,it was a normal LCD,not an IR3.

the emag was whooping some ***. I know i want to upgrade my mag to the emag and show all the angel owners who has the fastest gun at the field.

-mark rehme

Guys guys, don't turn this thread into an E-Mag Vs. Angel thread... *sigh*

*Round of Applause* Excellent video... so much paint, i wish i could waste that much just to feel guns fire that fast... and lvl 10 of course
    Acid Yellow Phantomm.
    DAoC 2 win

Brought to you by Blazestorm of AO

thats thats thats just insane, thank you agd I am in love. Please give us the lvl 10 soon.

*sigh* theyll never learn

Well it was worth the wait....downloading i mean....(28k connection is kinda slow, go figure) Great job, as everyone and their mother has already said.

What i luv the most is the fact that ppl r nervous about Mags. (in the good sense, as in ppl that r against Mags) Left and right, ppl sayin that this gun can do 22 bps and this other one can do 23 bps and blah blah blah. Its cute that they are becomin defensive, as they see the rise of greatness of AGD.

Guys, dont fear change, it was meant to happen sometime. The thing im happy about is that i can try and shoot as fast as i can, in the back to cover the skinny ppl runnin, and not worry that something bad will happen. (Just a side note, but ive been playin for months now and on 3 different guns and never once a break) Thats great if u ask me, no worries, being happy. If ur gun can do that, thats great, but this is not a "my gun is better than Mags" post its a "ppl from Halo w/Emag shooting alot of $$$paint$$$" post.

So honestly, I dont care if u can prove that ur gun can shoot 75 bps or not. I own a Mag, im a proud and happy owner of a Mini, and have no plans on "upgrading" (note the sarcasm) to another marker. (i.e. angels, cockers, blah blah blah)
    "Yea, well, if wishes were horses, then we'd be all eating steak."