Page 157 of 220 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,710 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Originally posted by Timmee

Sorry, I was busy yesterday and today (for obvious reasons). I'll do it tommorow (and I'll use my digital camera for the pics, so I can post them right away).
    I saw pictures of you truck. I hope it doesn't cost you too much.

Make sure you take pictures from all angles, I wanna see it up your nose and everything!

Cheaters win all the time.. look how many peopel graduate from college...

Here's the pics that I promised. Enjoy them. First, the pie.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Next is me, standing in the bathtub (easier cleanup that way).

Next is the pieing in progress.

Lastly, is the final result. If you look, you'll see some of the pie did infact go up my nose.

OMG!!!!!!!! That is so great!!!! I can't believe you actually did it!!! I have to save these pictures. I have a big smile on my face right now. Thanks for making my night Timmee. The only thing that could've been better was if I had the honor myself, but it looks like you did a pretty good job on your own. Up your nose and everything! You are too kewl Timmee!!!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

That looks great Timmee...but uh...I'm not convinced!! Your profile says you were born in 1973! That picture looks like someone who just barely broke out of puberty! I think you put your little nephew or little bro up to this! I DEMAND PROOF THAT PERSON IS YOU!!!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Originally posted by gibby
    That looks great Timmee...but uh...I'm not convinced!! Your profile says you were born in 1973! That picture looks like someone who just barely broke out of puberty! I think you put your little nephew or little bro up to this! I DEMAND PROOF THAT PERSON IS YOU!!!
    Here's my proof. I have no nephews or brothers . I've got a brother in law, but he looks older than me (partially because he IS older than me). Also, ask Jon, he saw my ID at the AGD booth this past weekend.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    OMG!!!!!!!! That is so great!!!! I can't believe you actually did it!!! I have to save these pictures. I have a big smile on my face right now. Thanks for making my night Timmee. The only thing that could've been better was if I had the honor myself, but it looks like you did a pretty good job on your own. Up your nose and everything! You are too kewl Timmee!!!
    Of course I did it. One, we had a deal. Two, it was funny. Three, I always fulfill my side of a bet (when I lose).

Hehe...well, I think it's pretty cool that you did go through with it. Besides, I'm sure TDS would have had a hard time doing it herself so I probably would have done the deed for her...on her face that is.

Hopefully next time, we can all go to the event and there will be no doubts!

Great job with the pics and even better one for staying so young looking!

The external surface of the third planet of the Sol system.
    LOL!! Hehe. That's classic. That IS Timmee. I rib him all the time about his 'youthful good looks'. Once, when we were at a Taco Bell, the cashier thought I was his father. I'm less than a year older than he is. Hehehe.

BTW: I did the pieing and took the pictures. In hindsight, I should've added a corkscrew twist before climbing up into his hair. I really wanted to mess his hair up. Hehehe.
    The reason there are so many killings in this society is because there are no longer enough beatings.

Wow that made ur night eh? Looks like gibbs is dropin tha ball again....

P.S. time to blaze...

So that's really you huh? You look very young. Enjoy it! LOL If we ever meet up and we go out, I'll have to buy the beer LOL I knew you were a man of your word!

Thanks for getting it up his nose Looonatic, that was great!

Hey Trans, I finally got my AIM up and running so I'll look for you next time I'm online. Do you still have the same screen name?

BuddhaBumMaster it be

P.S. Time to blaze again

So that's really you huh? You look very young. Enjoy it! LOL If we ever meet up and we go out, I'll have to buy the beer LOL I knew you were a man of your word!

Thanks for getting it up his nose Looonatic, that was great!
    Oh great! TDS buying the beer? More than likely, I'll be the one to spring for it because neither of you will pass for your age...LOL!! Actually, it'll be more like...1 New Castle and 2 milks please. Oh, make that 2 milk shakes.

Also, good job Looonatic!

Oh great! TDS buying the beer? More than likely, I'll be the one to spring for it because neither of you will pass for your age...LOL!! Actually, it'll be more like...1 New Castle and 2 milks please. Oh, make that 2 milk shakes.

Also, good job Looonatic!
    Actually, once the clerk sees my ID, I usually don't have a problem buying beer (although I'd probably prefer a milkshake to a beer, I'm not a heavy drinker).

Originally posted by Timmee

Actually, once the clerk sees my ID, I usually don't have a problem buying beer (although I'd probably prefer a milkshake to a beer, I'm not a heavy drinker).
    And no one thinks it's a fake? If I were a clerk I'd laugh and tell you to get you mommy LOL Just Kidding!!!

So, what do you wanna be for next year???

I say the loser next year gets their bottom spanked in front of everyone!

OR!! A big sticker gets stuck on their behind that says..."OWNED!"

I say the loser next year gets their bottom spanked in front of everyone!

OR!! A big sticker gets stuck on their behind that says..."OWNED!"
    I wrote that wrong but my hunny knew what I was getting at LOL I meant What do you want the bet to be next year....

Only if the sticker is on their bare behind! LOL

Only if the sticker is on their bare behind! LOL
    And only if ur the loser

And no one thinks it's a fake? If I were a clerk I'd laugh and tell you to get you mommy LOL Just Kidding!!!

With the way it's designed, (holograms, imprinted lamination, etc), I'd expect that it'd be very hard to fake.

As far as the bet for next year, I'll have to think on it (it should be something good, to top this year's bet).

Originally posted by TransMan

And only if ur the loser
    Yeah the losers can run around the field with nothin but a sticker baby!!! LOL

With the way it's designed, (holograms, imprinted lamination, etc), I'd expect that it'd be very hard to fake.

As far as the bet for next year, I'll have to think on it (it should be something good, to top this year's bet).

I agree, it should be something really good. We have an entire year to think about it.

Has anyone seen spazzed? I haven't seen him anywhere lately.

nevermind...not that anyone was listening to me anyway....

hs been on aim but i never bother to say anything to him suz he sux...

Still going.....geez I ought to give you guys a prize or something!

Missed you as shatnerball this year TDS.

AGD

Ya maybe ya should....

Originally posted by AGD
    Still going.....geez I ought to give you guys a prize or something!

Missed you as shatnerball this year TDS.

AGD
    Hehe...okay!! Well, how about this idea? Tati, her youngest daughter, is really getting into paintball and we're thinking of maybe saving up so she can attend next year's event. What if we keep this going, can she get her own RT Pro too?

Okay okay..so she already has her own RT mag but give her something new to play with.

Hmm, it should be a bet that would be able to be carried out in a family environment (such as at the field, before/during/after the closing ceremonies).

This damn thread is like the energizer bunny...it just keeps going and going and going...