Page 172 of 220 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,160 of 6586

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

  1. #5131
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,507
    Originally posted by spazzed
    I got to play w/ boobies while eating sushi before having sex, after smoking weed w/ a noob who wouldn't shutup
    HAHAHA!! CLASSIC!!!

  2. #5132
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by gibby

    HAHAHA!! CLASSIC!!!
    Damned Skippy!!
    I'm way too old for this ****.

  3. #5133
    BAH!! i have a life it just consists of smoking weed posting here playing coumuter games and smoking weed.

    Oh and TDS im on MY side but ill come to your side for a reasonable price.....

  4. #5134
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Trans, are you saying that you're a prostitute?

    In that case..

    /me shells out 15cents..

    Go buttrape Gibby!!

  5. #5135
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,039
    Originally posted by gibby

    WOW! BT, interesting stats. Can you put more detail...like how many times was "sushi" mentioned, or "weed", or "sex", or "shut up", or "noob", etc...oh, I know..."boobies"...I bet that's up there!

    uh... when you see the thread in your user cp... click the post number

    To leave feedback: Click seller/buyers name, Click feedback score, Click leave feedback

  6. #5136
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    the current poat standings

    Spazzed 1064... has no life
    Trans 985... ditto
    TDS 804... she has a life... she has to post the threads about her
    Warped 281
    Shooter 280
    Gibs 271
    ME 227
    AGD 12


    Wow, I'm impressed!

    Lessee..ahh yes..BT, I did get laid..quite a few times.. good fun

    I'll bet!!!

    I got to play w/ boobies while eating sushi before having sex, after smoking weed w/ a noob who wouldn't shutup

    LMBO!!!! Damn that was funny!!!

  7. #5137
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    the current poat standings

    Spazzed 1064... has no life
    Trans 985... ditto
    TDS 804... she has a life... she has to post the threads about her
    Warped 281
    Shooter 280
    Gibs 271
    ME 227
    AGD 12


    Wow, I'm impressed!

    Lessee..ahh yes..BT, I did get laid..quite a few times.. good fun

    I'll bet!!!

    I got to play w/ boobies while eating sushi before having sex, after smoking weed w/ a noob who wouldn't shutup

    LMBO!!!! Damn that was funny!!!
    Best part is, it's true!!

    For the most part...actually, all true..yay!! Just not this past weekend

  8. #5138
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    Originally posted by spazzed


    Best part is, it's true!!

    For the most part...actually, all true..yay!! Just not this past weekend
    Stop bragging!

  9. #5139
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    stockton,california
    Posts
    436
    waaaaaaaaaay too much posting in this thread by u guys and girl (thats 2 for me in here

  10. #5140
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,507
    Originally posted by toolfan62
    waaaaaaaaaay too much posting in this thread by u guys and girl (thats 2 for me in here
    Oh boy! That's 2 too many for you bub! You'll never be the same.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

  11. #5141
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by gibby

    Oh boy! That's 2 too many for you bub! You'll never be the same.
    Run while you still can! GET OUUU *garglegargle*

  12. #5142
    Originally posted by spazzed
    Trans, are you saying that you're a prostitute?

    In that case..

    /me shells out 15cents..

    Go buttrape Gibby!!
    Yes, yes i do and NO, no i wont why would you want to give him somthing he likes anyway???

  13. #5143
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Formerly Denver - Now Florida
    Posts
    3,651
    Originally posted by spazzed
    I got to play w/ boobies while eating sushi before having sex, after smoking weed w/ a noob who wouldn't shutup
    Sounds like a fun sequence of events to me!

    And for the record.... BOOOBIES!!!!!

  14. #5144
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,507
    Originally posted by spazzed
    Trans, are you saying that you're a prostitute?

    In that case..

    /me shells out 15cents..

    Go buttrape Gibby!!
    LOL!! Sure, come over and I'll give you a good buttrape.

    /me looks for his bat.

  15. #5145
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by TransMan


    Yes, yes i do and NO, no i wont why would you want to give him somthing he likes anyway???
    Why the hell are you asking me why? Just give the man what he wants!! lol

  16. #5146
    NO i will not give him what he wants it will NEVER happen

    sorry gibbs but ur gonna have to get over it we just aint gonna happen man

  17. #5147
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    I do not understand the facination men have with womens boobies. Do you guys know that boobies = fat. That's all it is, round shaped fat with a nipple. Hope I didn't ruin anything for ya.

  18. #5148
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    I do not understand the facination men have with womens boobies. Do you guys know that boobies = fat. That's all it is, round shaped fat with a nipple. Hope I didn't ruin anything for ya.
    hahaha..be that as it may, I still love 'em!!

    You wanna understand the fascination, then have yours removed & you'll see exactly what we're talkinga bout

  19. #5149
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,507
    Originally posted by spazzed


    hahaha..be that as it may, I still love 'em!!

    You wanna understand the fascination, then have yours removed & you'll see exactly what we're talkinga bout
    LOL!! Okay guys...threatening my butt is one thing...but threaten the boobies I know and love is another! That's it, I'm not looking for my bat anymore...where's my shotgun?!?!

  20. #5150
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    You wanna understand the fascination, then have yours removed & you'll see exactly what we're talkinga bout

    Well DUH!!! I'd miss them if they were gone, I'm kinda attached to um.



    LOL!! Okay guys...threatening my butt is one thing...but threaten the boobies I know and love is another! That's it, I'm not looking for my bat anymore...where's my shotgun?!?!

    LMBO!!! I feel the love....and just because I feel the love soooo much, I'll be getting you your very....own.......butt massager!!!!

  21. #5151
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    My point has fallen upon deaf ears..hehehe..

    We love 'em because we do, no need for further explination for I am Man!

  22. #5152
    i would rather have a lady with a fat @$$ then on with big boobies but thats just me... must be the black comin out in me

  23. #5153
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,507
    Originally posted by TransMan
    i would rather have a lady with a fat @$$ then on with big boobies but thats just me... must be the black comin out in me
    HA! The only thing black coming out of you is the shizite out of your arse!

  24. #5154
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by gibby

    HA! The only thing black coming out of you is the shizite out of your arse!
    Uhh..black stuff coming out? WTF? Might wanna get that looked at :x

    As for black stuff going in...well, do I really need to finish that sentence?

  25. #5155
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    i would rather have a lady with a fat @$$ then on with big boobies but thats just me... must be the black comin out in me

    I have a big butt, guess I'm in the running LOL

  26. #5156
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    i would rather have a lady with a fat @$$ then on with big boobies but thats just me... must be the black comin out in me

    I have a big butt, guess I'm in the running LOL
    Uhhh...and you're proud of this?

    If anything, I'd be *running* from Trans!!

  27. #5157
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Ledyard, CT
    Posts
    1,770
    Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    the current poat standings

    Spazzed 1064... has no life
    Trans 985... ditto
    TDS 804... she has a life... she has to post the threads about her
    Warped 281
    Shooter 280
    Gibs 271
    ME 227
    AGD 12
    What, I don't rate?
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

    With understanding comes understanding.

    If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

  28. #5158
    Latley gibbs its been green for some reason...

    Spazz i believe uve got my @$$ confused with yours

    Ahh TDS you should be proud to have a Big Butt and ur definitley in the running and pretty damn close to the lead

  29. #5159
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,507
    Originally posted by TransMan
    Latley gibbs its been green for some reason...
    I don't doubt that...and for some reason, I'm sure I can guess why.

  30. #5160
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Ha and Ha again!

    Trans, no. My rectal area is exit only, thankyou very much

    Green poo..hmm..yuck.

    Reminds me..back when Burger King had those Cherry & Black Cherry frosty things (2 years ago)..I drank the shizzle out of the Black Cherry ones (stuff was darkdark green/black) & sure enough, my sheiße was a very distinct shade of green..Neon even

Similar Threads

  1. AO Day II: Lvl-10 Bust-Out Party (NJ/NY/PA)
    By Riotz in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 10-02-2002, 02:55 PM
  2. Why AO is amazing
    By Paul La Rue in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2002, 11:04 AM
  3. Hi AO
    By VBmag87 in forum Friendly Corner
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2002, 04:41 PM
  4. The AO experience
    By Dave in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2002, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •