Page 173 of 220 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 6586

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

  1. #5161
    Yup that will do it and gibbs im sure u cant guess why...
    cuz the reason its green is cuz all ive drunk latley is the jagged ice powerades which seem to turn ur poo green dont believe me go drink about 10 of em see if ur **** aint green

  2. #5162
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    Originally posted by Timmee


    What, I don't rate?

    Slight oversight by BT.

    Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    the current poat standings

    Spazzed 1064... has no life
    Trans 985... ditto
    TDS 804... she has a life... she has to post the threads about her
    Warped 281
    Shooter 280
    Gibs 271
    ME 227
    AGD 12



    Timmee=205

    You Da Man!!!


    ahh TDS you should be proud to have a Big Butt and ur definitley in the running and pretty damn close to the lead


  3. #5163
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Slight oversight by TDS.. IDAMAN
    I'm way too old for this ****.

  4. #5164
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Slackers!!

  5. #5165
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    I don't have oversights, slight or otherwise! This has been a recording....

  6. #5166
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    bahhh...LIES!!

  7. #5167
    Umm ya

    Jagers GOOD

    WOOT umm i dont really haavre anything to say i just watend to posyt summin

  8. #5168
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by TransMan
    Umm ya

    Jagers GOOD

    WOOT umm i dont really haavre anything to say i just watend to posyt summin
    And how the hell does that differ from the norm?

  9. #5169
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Ledyard, CT
    Posts
    1,770
    Originally posted by spazzed
    Slight oversight by TDS.. IDAMAN
    Maybe in a few years, junior.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

    With understanding comes understanding.

    If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

  10. #5170
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by Timmee


    Maybe in a few years, junior.
    haha..quit dreamin' buddo, you can't hold a candle to my awesomeness!

  11. #5171
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Formerly Denver - Now Florida
    Posts
    3,651
    "If I could be a superhero, I would be Awesome Man. I'd fly around the world fighting crime, according to my awesome plan. And if I saw criminals trying to lie, hurting other people and making them cry, I'd haul them off to jail in my awesome van....cause I would be awesome man."


  12. #5172
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by ShooterJM
    "If I could be a superhero, I would be Awesome Man. I'd fly around the world fighting crime, according to my awesome plan. And if I saw criminals trying to lie, hurting other people and making them cry, I'd haul them off to jail in my awesome van....cause I would be awesome man."

    hahaha..what's that from?

    "On a scale from 1 to 10, I'm awesome!"

  13. #5173
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Formerly Denver - Now Florida
    Posts
    3,651
    hehehe it's the superhero song by steven lynch, hilarious. Actually most of his stuff is pretty funny. He's on comedy central occasionally.

  14. #5174
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by ShooterJM
    hehehe it's the superhero song by steven lynch, hilarious. Actually most of his stuff is pretty funny. He's on comedy central occasionally.
    hahaha..that man is FUnny!!

    Rodney Carrington's better tho

  15. #5175
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,186
    If i could be a super hero i would be drug-free-boy (trans) freeing the world of the evils of drugs and all of the lives they destroy. id take all the junkes getting so high with their needles and bongs and their sticks made of thai.... if forget the rest du du du du du dom....if i remember la la la la la la la... cause i would be drug-free boy

    To leave feedback: Click seller/buyers name, Click feedback score, Click leave feedback

  16. #5176
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,186
    Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    i would rather have a lady with a fat @$$ then on with big boobies but thats just me... must be the black comin out in me

    I have a big butt, guess I'm in the running LOL
    pics? or would you like me to post the ones i have of you

  17. #5177
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by BTAutoMag


    pics? or would you like me to post the ones i have of you
    Damnit TDS, you said you WOULDN'T show *anyone* those pics!!

    hehehe

  18. #5178
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    Originally posted by BTAutoMag


    pics? or would you like me to post the ones i have of you
    Post them and die!!!! Drug Free Boy!!!

  19. #5179
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,507
    I say...POST EM!!!!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

  20. #5180
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    Originally posted by gibby
    I say...POST EM!!!!
    Your gonna get hurt butt massage guy!

  21. #5181
    Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    If i could be a super hero i would be drug-free-boy (trans) freeing the world of the evils of drugs and all of the lives they destroy. id take all the junkes getting so high with their needles and bongs and their sticks made of thai.... if forget the rest du du du du du dom....if i remember la la la la la la la... cause i would be drug-free boy
    Ya go ahead and try to take my bong and see ur super *** get kicked.

    YO everyone click this then put it in ur favs and click it everyday oh ya click the number too

  22. #5182
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    mmm...beeeerrrr

  23. #5183
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    Trans, I joined and saved it to my favorites. So all I'm supossed to do is click on it everyday? BTW, I'm an Elf.

    Spazzed, glad to see that your entertaining yourself....

  24. #5184
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    Trans, I joined and saved it to my favorites. So all I'm supossed to do is click on it everyday? BTW, I'm an Elf.

    Spazzed, glad to see that your entertaining yourself....
    Not drinking..just tired & bored..sleep maybe?

  25. #5185
    Yup thats what cha do thx

  26. #5186
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Ummmthat's a big negative.

  27. #5187
    I wasnt talking to u homes

  28. #5188
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Regardless, that's still a big negative.

  29. #5189
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Formerly Denver - Now Florida
    Posts
    3,651
    ahhh looks like I'm gonna get a 3 day from AO survivor! (feel free to vote for fpchop to save my butt)

  30. #5190
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    Originally posted by ShooterJM
    ahhh looks like I'm gonna get a 3 day from AO survivor! (feel free to vote for fpchop to save my butt)
    Done! Now it's an even 29 so someone else needs to vote....

Similar Threads

  1. AO Day II: Lvl-10 Bust-Out Party (NJ/NY/PA)
    By Riotz in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 10-02-2002, 02:55 PM
  2. Why AO is amazing
    By Paul La Rue in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2002, 11:04 AM
  3. Hi AO
    By VBmag87 in forum Friendly Corner
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2002, 04:41 PM
  4. The AO experience
    By Dave in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2002, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •