Page 175 of 220 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 6586

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

  1. #5221
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Bah...it's not Jack in the Box anymore

    Rare IHOP, occasional Awful Waffle, and the usual stumble down to Krystal
    I'm way too old for this ****.

  2. #5222
    Cracker Barrel Rulz ALL!!!!

  3. #5223
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Stumbling to cracker barrel takes WAY too much effort! And it's nowhere near as cheap ... And even moreso, you can't carry your booze w/ you in Cracker Barrel

  4. #5224
    But but its so damn tasty

  5. #5225
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    I have no idea what a cracker barrel is.....

  6. #5226
    p8ntball1016 Guest
    Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    I have no idea what a cracker barrel is.....
    its a store/restaurant

  7. #5227
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    I have no idea what a cracker barrel is.....
    Damn you people suck! lol... drag gibby's arse over here & we/me will take you to a Cracker Barrel...good stuff

  8. #5228
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    Originally posted by p8ntball1016
    its a store/restaurant
    Thanks.

    Damn you people suck! lol... drag gibby's arse over here & we/me will take you to a Cracker Barrel...good stuff

    LOL I just asked gibby if they had a cracker barrel over here and he said "what's that?" So I guess we do suck LOL If it's your treat, we're there!

    Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

  9. #5229
    Hell ill come too it has to be the ablsolute best food that u can buy i dont pay for my grandmas so it dont count

    Any place u can get chicken and dumplens that good is alright by me

  10. #5230
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Man, no matter what you get there it rocks... mmmm...sweetsweet mass produced country cookin'

    damnit, making me hungry!!

  11. #5231
    for real im gonna have to go next door to my grandmas

  12. #5232
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Grandparents are in knoxville, but I'll be there for friday & part of sat...go food!

  13. #5233
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,507
    FOOD?!?! WHERE?!!!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

  14. #5234
    all u get is sushi homes

    Oh and ill be goin to my friends house for a few days i got a fat sack today and plan on it being gone when i get back

  15. #5235
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,507
    Sushi is fine by me!

  16. #5236
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    Great, now I'm hungry!

  17. #5237
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Mobile, Alabama
    Posts
    1,389
    hey i posted in here again

    i love chicken
    The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage.

  18. #5238
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    Great, now I'm hungry!
    Hungry for sushi we all hope?!

  19. #5239
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    Originally posted by spazzed


    Hungry for sushi we all hope?!
    Ha and Ha, I'm not falling for that one again!

    Today we had our Christmas potluck at work and did our Secret Santa thing. It was alot of fun. I really had my person guessing! And the person who had me totally surprised me! It was alot of fun, and I'm soooo full from all the good food and cakes.

    I probably won't be able to post after tonight (until after Christmas) so I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!
    Mele Kalikimaka!!!! I hope your holidays are filled with lots of Love, Happiness and Laughter!!!!

  20. #5240
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Damn, atleast I tried!

    Merry Xmas to you & yours TDS (and your b***h (Gibby))...

    I hope yall have a good one, and the runts dont get too pissy when you give 'em sacks of coal!

  21. #5241
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Side note...Glad you n' Gibby are ok, TDS..was a bit worried about ya'll for a bit

  22. #5242
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,737
    Damn, atleast I tried!

    Sorry to disappoint....

    Merry Xmas to you & yours TDS (and your b***h (Gibby))...

    I hope yall have a good one, and the runts dont get too pissy when you give 'em sacks of coal!


    Thanks! This looks like it'll be a great Christmas. I'll send you a pm to tell you what I got for gibby.

    Side note...Glad you n' Gibby are ok, TDS..was a bit worried about ya'll for a bit

    It was scary for me since it was my first experience with an earthquake. Even though it was a couple of hundred miles away, it's scary to have felt it over here. At first I had no idea what was going on, I just felt dizzy, the way you feel when you stand up too fast.....But I was sitting at my desk and things just seemed to sway back and forth and it lasted for what seemed to be a long time. Then when I found out it was an earthquake, I panicked! The first thought I had was my children. I feel so badly for the people who were killed for the pain their families are going through. Thanks for the concern spazzed!

  23. #5243
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    Damn, atleast I tried!

    Sorry to disappoint....

    Merry Xmas to you & yours TDS (and your b***h (Gibby))...

    I hope yall have a good one, and the runts dont get too pissy when you give 'em sacks of coal!


    Thanks! This looks like it'll be a great Christmas. I'll send you a pm to tell you what I got for gibby.

    Side note...Glad you n' Gibby are ok, TDS..was a bit worried about ya'll for a bit

    It was scary for me since it was my first experience with an earthquake. Even though it was a couple of hundred miles away, it's scary to have felt it over here. At first I had no idea what was going on, I just felt dizzy, the way you feel when you stand up too fast.....But I was sitting at my desk and things just seemed to sway back and forth and it lasted for what seemed to be a long time. Then when I found out it was an earthquake, I panicked! The first thought I had was my children. I feel so badly for the people who were killed for the pain their families are going through. Thanks for the concern spazzed!
    No disappointment really, if I wanted hot lesbo action, I'd go back to campus & get the sorority chicks drunk

    Well I'm glad it's looking like a good one for ya then..Don't hurt Gibby too much

    First earthquake, eh? Had mine last spring...didn't feel anything, but it was there damnit!

  24. #5244
    earthquake??
    what earth quake??

    wow i should prob turn the tv on everyonce in a while...BAH ill just go on watching porn on kazaa and playing cs that way nuthin bad will ever happen in my life

    oh and happy christmas to everyone hope yal got lots of presents under ur christmas tree.... ill be burnin my christmas tree

  25. #5245
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by TransMan
    earthquake??
    what earth quake??

    wow i should prob turn the tv on everyonce in a while...BAH ill just go on watching porn on kazaa and playing cs that way nuthin bad will ever happen in my life

    oh and happy christmas to everyone hope yal got lots of presents under ur christmas tree.... ill be burnin my christmas tree
    haha..the one that happened around here last spring..

    hahahahha, sound like a plan to me man..enjoy!

  26. #5246
    i was speaking more of theirs not urs i honestly idnt know there had been an earth quake oh well i live in my own world but it be ok they know me here

  27. #5247
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    haha..yeahyeah, it's all good homeskillet

    Uggg.. Ireally, REALLY hate being up this early :-/

    Ya'll have a good day n' shizzle

  28. #5248
    Yo yo Merry Christmas everyone hope yal have fun and get some good eats i know i will

  29. #5249
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Ledyard, CT
    Posts
    1,770
    Happy holidays to everyone. I hope everyone enjoys their day as much as I think I will (mmmm, mashed potatoes).
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

    With understanding comes understanding.

    If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

  30. #5250
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Nashville/Knoxville TN
    Posts
    4,461
    Originally posted by Timmee
    Happy holidays to everyone. I hope everyone enjoys their day as much as I think I will (mmmm, mashed potatoes).
    hahaha..!

    Again, Merry Xmas folks..ya'll don't eat too much

Similar Threads

  1. AO Day II: Lvl-10 Bust-Out Party (NJ/NY/PA)
    By Riotz in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 10-02-2002, 02:55 PM
  2. Why AO is amazing
    By Paul La Rue in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2002, 11:04 AM
  3. Hi AO
    By VBmag87 in forum Friendly Corner
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2002, 04:41 PM
  4. The AO experience
    By Dave in forum Paintball Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2002, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •