Page 15 of 220 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

A smile is the greatest gratitude one could ask, coming from a creature as beautiful as thou.

/me a natural born charmer w/ never used poetry skills!

2DS, I personally prefer to get within 20 ft when I ask for a surrender. Also, depending on where you go, a barrel tag might be more fun (I don't know how common this rule is, but basically if you can tag them with the end of the barrel, it's functionally an elimination).

BTW, there was another Borg that had some degree of individuality, and that was Locutus.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

Hmm... It appears the non-trekkie, trekkie's are outsmarting the trekkie!!

yeah i think we did out smart the trekkie but in reality u could say i was a trekie too because ive seen about 90% of all startrek episodes but im not all crazy about it or anything not about to dress up as worf or anyting

lol spazzed trying to be smooth hey TDS u ever heard that one from anyone before ???

Pssst... don't tell, but I'm a closet trekkie myself However, I'm not obsessed enough to dress up as a robot, a tall ugly guy w/ bones growing out of my head.

Trying? Whatdya mean trying?! I'm all about smooth!

lmao u dont know the meaning of smooth

2DS, I personally prefer to get within 20 ft when I ask for a surrender. Also, depending on where you go, a barrel tag might be more fun (I don't know how common this rule is, but basically if you can tag them with the end of the barrel, it's functionally an elimination).

Thanks for the advice. I'll ask about the barrel tag.

BTW, there was another Borg that had some degree of individuality, and that was Locutus.

Hmm... It appears the non-trekkie, trekkie's are outsmarting the trekkie!![/b]

NOT

Locutus didn’t have individuality. He was assimilated and sent as a messenger to the federation. The federation got Picard back by using Locutus to infiltrate the Borg’s technology. So who got the better of who?
    7 of 9 didn’t have individuality. She was assimilated when she was 6.. She was the only survivor of the Borg cube when they ATTEMPTED to assimilate the Voyager. The doctor performed a procedure to give her back her human qualities. So who helped who?
    Hue didn’t have individuality. Geordi gave him his name, and helped him to realize that what the Borg was doing was wrong. So who helped who??

So there!!

spazzed and TransMan, first you guys were trying to hookup, now your having your first little tiff. How cute. LOL Just kidding. Your both smooth, now kiss and make up.

You both know I'm just kidding. Your both smooth.

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Actually in ST: First Contact, the Borg Queen implied that she tried to make Locutus her counterpart, a Borg King of sorts, which would mean he would not be a simple drone, also explaining the unique designation, therefore individuality!

PS- also in TNG there was the episode when they found Hue again along with a handfull of other Borgs that were in chaos due to their discovery of 'individuality' and ended up being led by Lore.
    Quote of the year: "Reading blwos"

As little as 10 cents a day and you can buy my family out of slavery... Hurry before its too late!

Holy cow, this thread is HUGE!!! It took me an hour to read through the posts...ok, so I had nothing to do...rare in my life. But, I am old (guess here that means over 30), and think, or hope rather, that I am hitting my prime. Although, I dont heal like I used to...
    But, 2DS, glad you are hooked on the game. I am gonna refrain from making any other comments...for now.
    Oh, and whoever posted about buying rounds at a blues club...I'm in!
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Yeah going to a nice bar or club instead of a hotel party would be more 'mature' and would be fun, too bad i dont turn 21 till next April! So its hotel hijinx for me

lol bob set it strait what ya got for that TDS

oh and im not kissing him
    yeah too bad im 16 and will be found in the red roof inn

Huhha! The non-trekkie, trekkie's have outsmarted the trekkie once again!! Whay do you think of this my dear trekkie?! Woop!!

Kaiser bob, I'll be @ the RRI W/ ya! While I'm not 16 like the guy 2DS wants me to kiss (more on this later), I'm just a wee bit behind hte whole 21 thing. Next year, btw. Close enough, party!!!

2DS, don't make me break out the wet noodle. I'd hate to have to....spank you with it. lol!

Hmm... Wasn't locutus, Picard? 2DS, wouldn't even mentioning locutus/Picard, sever your ties to that old guy? You've commited treason! Prepare the fire. Thou shalt be burnt at the stake!!

Actually in ST: First Contact, the Borg Queen implied that she tried to make Locutus her counterpart, a Borg King of sorts, which would mean he would not be a simple drone, also explaining the unique designation, therefore individuality!

PS- also in TNG there was the episode when they found Hue again along with a handfull of other Borgs that were in chaos due to their discovery of 'individuality' and ended up being led by Lore.

You guys are tough, but I'm tougher. LOL

The operative word is TRIED but since the Federation ruined her plans it never happened.

Hue helped the others to find their individuality only because the Federation helped Hue to find his.

So the Queen is the only Borg that had individuality on her own. Looks like the Federation was assimilating the Borg!

oldsoldier, welcome to the thread. Don't refrain, speak up, everyone else is.

oh and im not kissing him
    yeah too bad im 16 and will be found in the red roof inn

Are you sure? I heard he's a good kisser. LOL
    You should be in your room studying...and you know why...

Huhha! The non-trekkie, trekkie's have outsmarted the trekkie once again!! Whay do you think of this my dear trekkie?! Woop!!

I don't think so Spazzed. You're still dreaming...

2DS, don't make me break out the wet noodle. I'd hate to have to....spank you with it. lol!

Haha My little nephew scares me more than that!

Hmm... Wasn't locutus, Picard? 2DS, wouldn't even mentioning locutus/Picard, sever your ties to that old guy? You've commited treason! Prepare the fire. Thou shalt be burnt at the stake!!

Picard was a part of Locutus. And I have no idea what the rest of your statement means so I'm just gonna say NOT!

Wow,this thread is 15 pages long,cool!Keep it up,TDS brightens my day with her funny replies!
    [Something Cool is Here]

AAAWWWWW it's nice to know I can brighten someones day.

I'm leaving tonight to go camping on the beach with my family for Memorial Day weekend. Some of us will be leaving the campsite on Saturday to play paintball (I talked them into it ) Anyway, I'll be gone till Monday and will probably go threw AO/Shatner withdrawls. LOL

Make me proud and give me lots to respond to when I get back. I'll be back later today to check out the site before I have to say bye bye...

GONE?!!?ALL WEEKEND?!!?Who's gonna suffer withdrawls?!!?lol.

ill be going through withdrawl ill just be living on the thought that TDS will be back monday or tuesday which ever its still an eternity

AAAWWWWW you guys are sweet!!!!!

Now I don't want to go!!

What's a girl to do?

well my sugestion would be that a girl should come on over and spend the week end with me we could meet in the middle somewhere maybe Vegas oh you know what i mean

Dont worry about me not speaking up...no problems there... I am a sergeant in the Army...speaking loudly is my job

well my sugestion would be that a girl should come on over and spend the week end with me we could meet in the middle somewhere maybe Vegas oh you know what i mean

Nice thought! However, a camping trip is free whereas a trip to Vegas is about $400.00. Besides, you're gonna have lots of fun fishing this weekend. Better watch out, there may be some girls hiding in the bushes waiting to attack when you're not looking.

Dont worry about me not speaking up...no problems there... I am a sergeant in the Army...speaking loudly is my job

Tough job! My mom's husband is a SSGT in the Army, so I know what you mean about speaking loudly. LOL His presence commands attention.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE!! Have a fun and safe holiday, and don't forget why we celebrate it!

Thanks...but no need to "command attention" here yet...as long as everyone stays in line!

Originally posted by oldsoldier
    Thanks...but no need to "command attention" here yet...as long as everyone stays in line!
    LOL sorry, but everyone is out of line in this thread. haha
    I think you're gonna have to whip them into shape while I'm gone.

Here's some friendly advice...

TransMan and Spazzed are in some kind of love hate thing going on, please help them to get through this difficult time in their relationship.

Load used to be a nice guy but has been giving me a hard time lately, I think he needs to stand in the corner for a few minutes.

Kaiser Bob and Timmee think they know about the Borg but must've gotten their information from a comic book, please teach them the importance of education.

I think someone has taken over cphilip's body. He's trying to get everyone to call me a traitor, electric shock treatments might help him.

Warped1 and FatMan have been really sweet, give them a lollipop.

Okay, I think I covered all the trouble makers.
    You've got a very tough job, put on the SGT face and good luck!

Hey Hey I'm still a nice guy. I only give you a hard time because I care.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Originally posted by Load SM5
    Hey Hey I'm still a nice guy. I only give you a hard time because I care.

I didn't know you cared....In that case you're off the hook...for now...But step out of line and and I might have to.....

I'll finish that thought when I get back.

Well, first, I may have to agree with cphilip. A rule of warfare...exploit a weakness. Male weakness...pretty female. Second, I hve read these threads...look at my first post.So I have followed it all the way through. I will leave the bickering to the kids.
    Transman and spazzed are fine...just young...exploring their possibilities. Load's ok...he doesnt need a time out...I dont believe in those anyway. As far as Kaiser bob and timmee go...I dont know anything about the borg...so they can blow smoke up my...all day, and I would have no idea. Warped and Fatman...well...they have charisma, they charmed you right?

I did not have sexual relations with.... yeah.

Cigar anyone?

Have a great weekend 2DS!! Your witty replies & sense of humor will be sorely missed!

didnt this thread start out talking about shatnerball,and 2DS needing equipment,now it is more about...er..um..well,oviously everyone knows so i wont go there...

maybe this thread should be moved to friendly?

Who cares?As long as no mods delete it!LOL.

ope everyone has fun
    Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
    emagnum board
    14in freak
    12v smoke warp w/ interlink
    drilled 12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
    shocktech drop
    AGD flatline dovetail adaptor
    68 3000 flatline

***soon to be***
    emagnum body rail
    black powder coat