Page 196 of 220 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

lol he wanted some Krystal burger which are liek white castle but way better but because the people working there dont know there ear from there butthole he had to go next door to the McDonalds which he obviously doesnt like.....

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    lol he wanted some Krystal burger which are liek white castle but way better but because the people working there dont know there ear from there butthole he had to go next door to the McDonalds which he obviously doesnt like.....
    More or less correct I still don't think I could have said that without being horribly vulgar
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Alrighty, I got it. I've never heard of a Krystle burger. Mickey D's does have good fries though.......

You'll have to email me or catch me on aim, I can't say what I really wanted to on here without getting banned

LMBO!!! That bad huh???

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    Alrighty, I got it. I've never heard of a Krystle burger. Mickey D's does have good fries though.......

You'll have to email me or catch me on aim, I can't say what I really wanted to on here without getting banned

LMBO!!! That bad huh???
    McDonalds sux in everyway go to Hardees Wendys or Arbys there the only fast food u should eat.

McDonalds sux in everyway go to Hardees Wendys or Arbys there the only fast food u should eat.
    Again TDS, it's just *that bad*!

And like Trans said, McDonald's is the SCUM of the fast food world...I'll eat 'em from time to time, but they're bottom on my list

Well since ur on the west coast u won't find a Hardees, but u will find it's counterpart Carls Jr. Mmmmm, hamburger.

FragTek Customs - Cyborg Owners Group
    AO Feedback - PBN Feedback
    "AGD is good because 2/3 of their name is AGG " - DiRtY HiPpY

Yeah I've never seen a Hardy's. But there is a Carl's Jr. right down the street. Yummy!

Sux that today is Sunday, I wish it was 4:30 Friday LOL But at least I don't have to go in to work early tomorrow.

Has anyone seen The Day After Tomorrow? We saw it on Friday, it was pretty good. There was a lady sitting to our right that had the worst body odor!!! I thought I was gonna pass out! And the guys sitting to the right of us had the loudest laugh! We always get stuck between the most "unique" people when we go to the movies!

"The Borg has you"..................star trek fan???

"The Borg has you"..................star trek fan???
    Umm, no ma'am. I'd say that's referring to the AO Borg army

Speaking of fast food, is In&Out all it's cracked up to be? Heard good things about them

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed

Speaking of fast food, is In&Out all it's cracked up to be? Heard good things about them
    OH YEAH!!! We don't have an In and Out in Hawaii, but when I moved here that was the first place gibby took me too. If you ever get the chance to go there, get it animal style!

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed

Actually..maybe it's cause he shoots a cyborg?! Spazzed needs to go out and play more instead of dreaming about hamburgers.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

yo yo check me out

WHOAH!!! You shaved it all off! At first, I thought you were just happy cause you were playing with a squirrel!

OH YEAH!!! We don't have an In and Out in Hawaii, but when I moved here that was the first place gibby took me too. If you ever get the chance to go there, get it animal style!
    Gotta get the fries Animal style as well. Can't get much better then freshly cooked fries, melted cheese, grilled onions, and they special sauce. MMMMmmm... *contemplates a midnight fast food run*
    Sorry, I'm old

You can get the fries animal style? I have never seen that before... Do they charge extra?
    AGG!

Yes they are like an extra 89 cents but darn are they worth it. It'll also raise your cholesterol up 10x but once again it's worth it. OH and make sure they give ya a fork, you need it.

yo yo check me out
    Wow, you look different! I like the no beard look. I was gonna ask what you were holding but gibby answered it for me. I'm not sure I wanna know what you're gonna do with it though.......

Gotta get the fries Animal style as well. Can't get much better then freshly cooked fries, melted cheese, grilled onions, and they special sauce. MMMMmmm... *contemplates a midnight fast food run*

That's right, I forgot about the fries. Looked really good that day you were eatting them when we played at Tombstone. But you forgot to mention the side affects...... you don't get any kisses from your girlfriend when you eat it.........LMBO!!!! Haven't had it yet, looks really good though! And the way Roadawg was eatting it, made it look even better!

Ummm my aunt is sending it in tothe people that make wigs for kids with cancer

OH GREAT!! Like those kids don't have enough problems to deal with?!?!

That's right, I forgot about the fries. Looked really good that day you were eatting them when we played at Tombstone. But you forgot to mention the side affects...... you don't get any kisses from your girlfriend when you eat it.........LMBO!!!! Yes and now I've learned to keep altoids in my car just for that occasion. Haven't had it yet, looks really good though! And the way Roadawg was eatting it, made it look even better! you saying I eat like a pig?
    Hey gibby. When we gonna meet up next. I know you wanna settle a score with me.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    SHHHHHH!!! You don't say that kind of stuff on this thread!!! You have no idea where they take it and I end up eating it!

Anyway, I was planning on playing last weekend to see Flyboy off but something came up last minute. I will try and see if I can make it to the next AO meet. Yes, we do have a score to settle but you and your #*(* Warp!

I can't comment because I might incriminate myself and you will all know I'm truly blonde LOL JK

Hey Roadawg, I would take gibby's advice and stay away from the word "score" on this thread, especially when referring to gibby......the man himself........

I'll take your guys word on that. After all I'm not searching through 5000+ posts to find out what your refering too.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    Proof's in the pudding. Gman, I do believe your secret is OUT!

SHHHHHH!!! You don't say that kind of stuff on this thread!!! You have no idea where they take it and I end up eating it!
    Your definitly gonna end up eating summin.... irate:

UGH!!

Awww..Gib's got turned down...Again!!

Did gibbs get his feeling hurt..... must be is "female side" showing

I dunno about you, but I'm not interested in *anything* Gib's is showing :

LMBO!!!!! I was wondering when the two of you were gonna chime in on that comment!

Ehh I wouldnt worry bout seein anything that Gibbs is showin I think he's savin it all for RoadDawg.......