Page 45 of 220 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

3, 1 to guide him there, and 2 to clean up the mess he made on the way?

Close! 2. Both of them to help him there. We're talking about men here....no one cleaned up...

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    3, 1 to guide him there, and 2 to clean up the mess he made on the way?

Close! 2. Both of them to help him there. We're talking about men here....no one cleaned up...
    Hehe! Don't make me go over there and make you...nevermind...I'll find out sooner or later.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Cool

I don't know about these supposed men, but if I'm too drunk to go the bathroom on my own, the only place anyone needs to help me to is OUTSIDE!

Nothing like sleeping out under the stars! Outside is nice because you can pee or hurl or whatever you want and you don't HAVE to clean up! Ain't that cool!

In all seriousness I've never been so drunk I couldn't make it to the bathroom and have been seriously snot-slinging toilet-hugging hung over for three days drunk! But I can always make it to the bathroom.

There must have been something ELSE going on that we don't know about. Gibby you weren't like tied up or blindfolded or anything were ya?

FatMan

Dirty old men need love too!

Originally posted by FatMan

There must have been something ELSE going on that we don't know about. Gibby you weren't like tied up or blindfolded or anything were ya?

FatMan
    HAHA!! I don't know...I don't remember a thing. All I am sure that "something else" thing never happened because I was still able to sit down.

I like the blindfold idea though! I might have to try it next time! I won't let myself be tied up unless I know the woman I'm with isn't psycho.

Thanks for the tip FatMan!

Cool I don't get it ...

Originally posted by gibby

HAHA!! I don't know...I don't remember a thing. All I am sure that "something else" thing never happened because I was still able to sit down.

I like the blindfold idea though! I might have to try it next time! I won't let myself be tied up unless I know the woman I'm with isn't psycho.

Thanks for the tip FatMan!
    Uh-huh! Gibby, I have no idea WHAT you are talking about! Let me see if I can get this straight: you got drunk with a woman that might be a psycho (since you are sure you didn't let her tie you up) and had to go to the bathroom and needed help from two guys, and you are sure SOMETHING didn't happen because you could still sit down! But the blindfold sounds like a good idea!

You west-coast types must do really different stuff on Friday nights than we do here in the deep south!

TDS can you help with this? maybe you can explain it to me (I assume Hawaii is more or less like California - they're both way the heck out west and have palm trees).

FatMan

I'm south and I have palm trees!
    [Something Cool is Here]

Yeah FatGuy im not too sure about Gibs either hes on my do not turn your back to him list

Cool

Originally posted by WARPED1
    I'm south and I have palm trees!
    Wellll, then, YOU get a cookie! (big cheer)

Where are you Warped? Please tell me you're not in South Carolina? The state has enough problems as it it!

FatMan

Cool

Originally posted by TransMan
    Yeah FatGuy im not too sure about Gibs either hes on my do not turn your back to him list
    OK, is that because you're afraid if you do you might not be able to sit down?

I think they've got laws against that stuff in South Carolina!

Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with THAT!

FatMan

OK, is that because you're afraid if you do you might not be able to sit down?

I think they've got laws against that stuff in South Carolina!

Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with THAT!

FatMan
    YUP! thats exactly it i like being able to sit down

Talking want to see TDS half naked this link will tell you how!

http://kerbytrack.hyperboards2.com

Cool OK, I SEE!

YUP! thats exactly it i like being able to sit down
    I see. Well, I'm all for those alternative lifestyles and all - that's cool. But I must say it would be mighty impolite to just - well you know - I mean without askin' and all!

Sort of gives the whole "two guys helping you to the bathroom" thing a new perspective. Sort of gives the whole "cleaning up the mess" thing a new twist as well!

OK, Sorry I'm such a ditz - you gotta spell these things out for me. In my day we just said they went to the can and played "hide the salami" or somthing like that.

Thanks,

FatMan

PS - how is it whenever this thread seems to be winding down we seem to find SOMETHING bizzar to talk about? of course, I'm not complainin ...

Re: I don't get it ...

LOL!! Wow...now talk about twisting my words around!

Okay, the facts:

1. yes, I got sloshed
    2. no, I wasn't with a psycho woman
    3. yes, two guys helped me to a tree where *I* did the dirty deed(and before TDS can say anything, no...not the tree)
    4. yes, I thought your idea, FatMan, about the blindfold/tie up thing was interesting.

Whatever you guys want to make out of that is up to you.

I'm sure TDS will come up with something to say about it. In fact, I'd be disappointed if she didn't.

Trust me Trans, you have nothing to worry about!

Cool Re: want to see TDS half naked this link will tell you how!

Originally posted by RomulanAle
    TDS half naked

Thanks RomulanAle! I found a web site that sells it. It will be perfect for my TDS shrine!

Too bad noone has any quick pics from it on the web, I'm dying to see her hula (with or without her skirt)

FatMan

Cool Re: Re: I don't get it ...

LOL!! Wow...now talk about twisting my words around!

Okay, the facts:

1. yes, I got sloshed
    2. no, I wasn't with a psycho woman
    3. yes, two guys helped me to a tree where *I* did the dirty deed(and before TDS can say anything, no...not the tree)
    4. yes, I thought your idea, FatMan, about the blindfold/tie up thing was interesting.

Whatever you guys want to make out of that is up to you.

I'm sure TDS will come up with something to say about it. In fact, I'd be disappointed if she didn't.
    OK, I'm not trying to mix words with you Gibby, and believe me you are free to do whatever you want with whoever (or whatever) you want.

Now, in my day "doing the dirty deed" meant SEX, plain and simple. So are you saying two guys helped you to a tree and then you had sex? With who, the woman, the guys, the tree, yourself?

I am SO confused!

FatMan

I meant helping me go to the bathroom...sheesh!!

Man! We do need to spell everything out!

Re: Re: want to see TDS half naked this link will tell you how!

Thanks RomulanAle! I found a web site that sells it. It will be perfect for my TDS shrine!

Too bad noone has any quick pics from it on the web, I'm dying to see her hula (with or without her skirt)

FatMan
    Your Welcome.

Cool

I meant helping me go to the bathroom...sheesh!!

Man! We do need to spell everything out!
    Yeah, I'm pretty dense!

So what do you think about this thing RomulanAle is talking about? Should we inform Tom Kaye?

FatMan

Cool Re: Re: Re: want to see TDS half naked this link will tell you how!

Your Welcome.

So, tell us something about yourself Rom-Ale - when was YOUR most embarrasing moment? And when do we get to see a pic of YOUR butt?

FatMan

Talking well......

So, tell us something about yourself Rom-Ale - when was YOUR most embarrasing moment?When I mooned a police officer and he hit me with his night stick And when do we get to see a pic of YOUR butt?When you are able to black male it out of me!withch wont be likely since I don't scare easy.

FatMan

Sheesh shes the one admited to it and put it on the net I only supplied you with the link!

TDS can you help with this? maybe you can explain it to me (I assume Hawaii is more or less like California - they're both way the heck out west and have palm trees).

LMBO No comment. Sorry, can't help ya!

Romie, you are evil.....

So what do you think about this thing RomulanAle is talking about? Should we inform Tom Kaye?

Can we say 'dead man walking'?

So, tell us something about yourself Rom-Ale - when was YOUR most embarrasing moment? And when do we get to see a pic of YOUR butt?

Yes Romie, lets talk about you butt for awhile!

Cool Re: well......

Oh c'mon Rommie - Isn't there a way I can sweet-talk you out of it? Doesn't have to be naked or nuthin! And besides, I won't share it with anyone else - I'm good about keeping my word!

FatMan

Talking TDS

Romie, you are evil..... Who me?

Can we say 'dead man walking'?Nope I'm a woman

Yes Romie, lets talk about you butt for awhile! [/B]
    ?If I showed a picture of it you would be blinded by its beuty.

Re: Re: well......

Oh c'mon Rommie - Isn't there a way I can sweet-talk you out of it? Doesn't have to be naked or nuthin! And besides, I won't share it with anyone else - I'm good about keeping my word!

FatMan
    Thats not what TDS said.

Cool Re: TDS

?If I showed a picture of it you would be blinded by its beuty.

Obviously! But beauty like that transcends the senses and I would enjoy it just the same. Its just a picture - it doesn't have to be anything embarrasing! And I guarantee I won't show it to anyone if you don't want me to.

FatMan

Cool

So, let's talk about this vid. You never told me you were a hula star! What am I going to see on this vid? Do you have a hula solo, or are you part of a group, any interviews with you or anything?

I'm dying to see it!

FatMan

Cool Re: Re: Re: well......

Thats not what TDS said.
    Now hold on a cotton pickin' minute! TDS said I broke my word? I don't think so! TDS you didn't say that, did you? Did I break my word to you?

Unfair! I'm an honest guy and TDS would tell you that. I'm not sure I believe you even asked her!

FatMan

So, let's talk about this vid. You never told me you were a hula star! What am I going to see on this vid? Do you have a hula solo, or are you part of a group, any interviews with you or anything?

I'm dying to see it!

FatMan

It'll never happen. LOL I'm in a group sorry no interviews. I cried for hours after the competition. It was completely humiliating!!!!

Thats not what TDS said.

Hahaha I never said a word.

Cool

It'll never happen. LOL I'm in a group sorry no interviews. I cried for hours after the competition. It was completely humiliating!!!!

Thats not what TDS said.

Hahaha I never said a word.
    It'll never happen? I've got a line on the video from an online source right now. I'm buying it! But I'll be nice and treat it under our previous agreement, if you ask real nice

Actually, the thought of you crying afterwards is bit sad - I' ve never imagined you crying before.

And I HOPE you didn't say such a thing. A lesser man might figure if you say he broke the faith he might as well break it, but not this guy. Even if you don't acknowledge it I'm good!

That Rommie is just trying to make trouble! I bet her butt don't compare to yours!

FatMan