Page 209 of 220 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,270 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Yeah, so during saturday nights drunken debaucherous mess in PCB, I managed to fracture a bone in my foot..I'm in a boot..It's aboot time, EH! (why does that crack me up so?)
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    Yeah, so during saturday nights drunken debaucherous mess in PCB, I managed to fracture a bone in my foot..I'm in a boot..It's aboot time, EH! (why does that crack me up so?)
    Just wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING if I don't get the chance to go online and post. Oh, that includes you too GIMPY!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Watch it bubba..I've found many devious uses for this damned boot, and I'm not afraid to use them..

Uh, first post of december..you bloody slackers.

Yeah, I've been busy with work, holiday crap, trying to plan a wedding, trying to get into grad school, etc.

I hereby declare today as "Eff the Real World Day"...Blah.

How're the endeavors coming Shooter?

eh not too bad. Got a reception hall picked, got tuxes picked, pretty close on a bunch of other stuff too. almost got the honeymoon planned out. Got accepted into florida so I'm waiting on a decision from the scholarship committee now. Haven't heard back from other schools though. It's all progressing, albeit much slower then I want!

Yo...Shooter. Good to hear things are going your way. BTW, how's that DVD backup service going for ya? Do people actually send theirs to you to get copied? Also, any of you fools pick up the Greg Hastings game? Looking for people to play with on Live.

Gamertag: GibFather

Haven't gotten any from here, but still doing a decent amount from local people. Mostly parents. I'm just about to set it up to transfer home movies onto dvds too. I've been getting quite a few requests for that lately, I think it'll be a lot more lucrative. Going to have to buy another computer/burner set up to do that though.

Nope, been playing gta. Need to pick it up though!

Glad to hear everythings going well for ya man!

You do realize now that I have to hate you, right? That whole Knoxville/Gainesville thing..

GTA..man, I love this game..Friggn' awesome, not to mention, HUGE..

Gibs, that game I was helping you brainstorm for awhile back, how's it coming?

Werd.

Yeah, but if they pay me, I'll be a gator. We'll see if any other schools make a competative offer though.

GTA is sweet, but I'm stuck on this particular mission and it's freakin driving me crazy!

Can't argue with the green .. Keep us updated on where you end up at. We play at Gainesville next year, and since I've decided to be a super senior (5th year), I figure I'll try to make a road trip or two..

Which mission are you stuck on?

I've been taking my sweet time getting through it, but right now I'm stuck in Farewell, my love.. Second to last of the Badlands missions. Blah.

Just got a call, since I'm marrying a florida resident I'll be a florida resident. Since I'm a florida resident, I get a full ride scholarship!

Eh it's this damn tenpenny mission that you get in las venturas.

farewell my love? Is that a robbery mission, what do you have to do?

Scratch that, in San Fierro now

Congrats on the ride dude!

Farewell, my love.. it's a racing mission. Right before you burn the weed fields with Truth..

Hey thanks! I'm waiting for the official letter, but the director of the program called and told me himself, so I'm fairly sure I can trust him.

Yeah that race sucked. It took me a couple tries, once you get out into the lead you're ok, but it sucks trying to get to that point!

I dunno man, them Gainesville folk are pretty damn shady

That race was a PITA..Right now I'm stuck on the 2nd or 3rd J i z z y mission. The one where you have to find the van with Mike Toreno in it..I've "beaten" it several times, but somehow the idiots don't understand taht a flaming car is a bad thing, and refuse to get out of it.

Yeah I'm stuck on one of the later missions. (can't give away the plot... )

Well, it's official. Got the letter and offer and everything, just need to send the deposit check in! Woohoooo! Now to find a part time job in the area!

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterJM
    Yeah I'm stuck on one of the later missions. (can't give away the plot... )

Well, it's official. Got the letter and offer and everything, just need to send the deposit check in! Woohoooo! Now to find a part time job in the area!
    Congrats dude!!

I haven't played since I got home for break (about a week)..

Latest effin' awesome concert: Dry Kill Logic..they opened for Nonponit this past wednesday..holy sheisse, absolutely excellent show. One of the best live bands I've seen..Sure, it's mostly screaming & yelling (not quite), but well worth it. Can't wait to see 'em again

Merry Xmas folks..hope everyone gets lots of goodies

Merry Christmas!!!!!! I mean Happy New Year!!!!!

Haven't visited in awhile, I see I'm the first person to post in the New Year. How has everyone been???? Let me count from a thousand then I'll come back and see if anyone has posted LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

heheeh I had a good holiday! Busy, lots of wedding planning and looking around florida for a place to live, but it was good. Everyone have a good new years eve?

Hey Shooter!!!

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas.

Sorry if I missed it but did you set a date for the big day? I'm sure your extremely busy, my cousin got married in April 2002 and I remember how much work it was getting her wedding together. It was really beautiful. In August we attended gibby's cousins wedding which was really awesome.

Our New Years was nice. We went to gibby's friends house to bring in the New Year. Apple Martini's are pretty damn good!!! LOL

Yep! July 23rd in atlanta!

Kewl!!!!! That's right around the corner. Congratulations again and good luck with all the planning.

yeah it's coming up quick! pretty crazy!

I saw some wedding magazines while I was in line at the grocery store and thought of you! LOL

Guess what??? William Shatner won the Golden Globe Award for best supporting actor in a television series. Woooooo Hoooooo. Has anyone seen him in Boston Legal???

*yawn* I need a nap. Long night of drinkin' last night, weeee...College, gotta love it. Actually, I hate it. I'm ready to get the hell outta this place. *shrug*

I've caught him on it a couple of times, but never enough to get into it. Might have to check it out..

Might have to check it out???!!!??? Are you insane, wait, don't answer that, just watch it on Sunday and all will be good in the world! LOL

I need to party, it's been awhile. I have some Grey Goose Vadka calling my name. (Got it from my Secret Santa at work for Christmas).

Romance is in the air, I'm already planning for Valentines Day. Anyone else getting ready for the warm and fuzzy's?

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    I have some Grey Goose Vadka calling my name.
    Back on the bottle? What did Gibby do this time?