Page 214 of 220 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,420 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    Congrats DB on the getting married. Watch out... somehow babies tend to show up shortly afterwards... believe me I know.
    yeah...that will probably be coming about this time next year if all goes well...my fiance is a teacher so we're trying to time it so she'd be able to take her maternity leave then slide right into summer and come back in the fall....

Quote Originally Posted by DiRTyBuNNy
    yeah...that will probably be coming about this time next year if all goes well...my fiance is a teacher so we're trying to time it so she'd be able to take her maternity leave then slide right into summer and come back in the fall....
    I didn't know you were in this neck of the woods DB.. Where abouts all y'all? How long have you been here for?

Oh, you'll get used to the constant congestion soon eough. Crappy air quality, I bite my thumb at thee!
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Quote Originally Posted by spazzed
    I didn't know you were in this neck of the woods DB.. Where abouts all y'all? How long have you been here for?

Oh, you'll get used to the constant congestion soon eough. Crappy air quality, I bite my thumb at thee!
    I moved to West Knoxville last spring...

crappy air quality? there's nothing like Los Angeles smog...now that snow storm we had last night...that was something I never got to experience in california..

Well hullo there neighbor...I live off Papermill, for the next 6months anyways.

Heh, I can only imagine. But for me, this place is awful. Growing up around Nashville, the air here is 100x worse.

You call that a snow storm? Well, coming from Cali. I can understand that... Needless to say, it was a very welcome surprise. I've seen much worse here, but it was still a blast. We broke out the sled & everything. Good times

I'm sure y'all have gotten past all the initial fun of a new locale, but if you've got any questions or anything of that ilk, feel free to give me a shout.

Well hullo there neighbor...I live off Papermill, for the next 6months anyways.

Heh, I can only imagine. But for me, this place is awful. Growing up around Nashville, the air here is 100x worse.

You call that a snow storm? Well, coming from Cali. I can understand that... Needless to say, it was a very welcome surprise. I've seen much worse here, but it was still a blast. We broke out the sled & everything. Good times

I'm sure y'all have gotten past all the initial fun of a new locale, but if you've got any questions or anything of that ilk, feel free to give me a shout.
    Papermill? I live off Galaher View...not far...have you checked out Riptide's facility on Middlebrook yet?

-dB

Aye, Papermill. Country Oaks apartments. My own little craphole

Can't say that I have. I rarely play anymore. Diving has taken up all my time & money.

There's a place over off Parkside that's supposed to be pretty good. Never been there myself though. Indoor field and all that jazz. Don't remember exactly where, but it's in between Cedar Bluff & Lovell, on the right if you're going East.

As much as I hate double-posting, I can't let this baby fall off the map.

Where the hell's everyone at?

I'm Alive

I'm around from time to time.
    Sorry, I'm old

Still here with the IRS holding me by the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by pbzmag
    Still here with the IRS holding me by the balls.
    bummer...

Wow! BT and pbz! Good to hear back from you guys. As for me, I just got back from my vacation from the Philippines. Was out there for 3 weeks. Being away that long from home had its ups and downs but overall, I had a good time there. It's definitely a different world there but I always experience something new when I'm there. Anyway, yeah...that's it. Back to my normal grind and still trying to get over the jetlag.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Holy Cow!!!

This thread is huge!!!! WOW!!!

it goes back to the automag trekkie war... there were great losses on both sides but we prevailed. resistance is futile

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    Wow! BT and pbz! Good to hear back from you guys. As for me, I just got back from my vacation from the Philippines. Was out there for 3 weeks. Being away that long from home had its ups and downs but overall, I had a good time there. It's definitely a different world there but I always experience something new when I'm there. Anyway, yeah...that's it. Back to my normal grind and still trying to get over the jetlag.
    I can already hear the heavy filipino accent!

I can already hear the heavy filipino accent!
    LOL! Tell me about it! Was a cool trip but I must admit, I got a little home sick. But I'm back now and it's business as usual again. My buddy and I have been talking about trying to play pb one of these weekends. It's been a while! If you're interested, I'll let you know. Laters!

I'm around, just getting pretty busy with school and all. hopefully will have some spare time over the summer. who knows though...

Oh...and GO GATORS!

good god every time i think of gator fans i think of the movie big trouble

"im a gator fan and im callin"

"thats great what do you have to say"

"you said that now that the gators loose no one has the guts to call, so im callin"

"well what do you have to say?

"that im callin"

Omg

Can't believe this thread is still alive! How have you guys been? Miss talkin to ya!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

yup its still here

Still alive & kicking..yeeeehawwww. I really dont like being awake this early, it's a truly boring experience. Oh well.

All is well in my neck of the woods, same BS, different day. You know the drill. Get to do a bit of diving this weekend, so I'm happy.

Naptime.

LOL good to hear you guys are doing good. I have to get up at 5:30am everyday....not happy! LOL but I likey my job so I put up with it. Any plans to come out to CA for Celebrity Paintball?

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    LOL good to hear you guys are doing good. I have to get up at 5:30am everyday....not happy! LOL but I likey my job so I put up with it. Any plans to come out to CA for Celebrity Paintball?
    5am here.

When's Celebrity Paintball? I'll be going to a scenario game up in Travis AFB in June. That is if BlackCat can secure the location.

5am here.

When's Celebrity Paintball? I'll be going to a scenario game up in Travis AFB in June. That is if BlackCat can secure the location.
    You should be fine. Celebrity PB is scheduled to happen on Sept. 17th. Jungle Island. So what's this scenario game you're talking about? Maybe we can get together and play a little. Are you still using your mean green xmag?

I'm thinking of attending Celeb ball '06... but it is in the air as I'll have a little boy to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    I'm thinking of attending Celeb ball '06... but it is in the air as I'll have a little boy to deal with.
    Hehe. Awesome Nick!! When is he due? And before I disappear and forget...CONGRATS!!

Hehe. Awesome Nick!! When is he due? And before I disappear and forget...CONGRATS!!
    7/21/06

You should be fine. Celebrity PB is scheduled to happen on Sept. 17th. Jungle Island. So what's this scenario game you're talking about? Maybe we can get together and play a little. Are you still using your mean green xmag?
    Looks like the Travis AFB game has been pushed back to later this year. However, BlackCat has announced a June game in Acton called "GI Joe: Silent Threat". Looks like my Cobra costume will make an additional appearance! And yes, I'm still using my green X. I was playing with hybrid mode and broke the sear pin. But that's an easy fix at AGD. Oh, and I'll be flashing it to XMOD soon.

RoadDawg - Congrats on you and your wife's first kid!

Congrats on the kid bud!

Off-topic: Shooter, you still running the Project Dolphin dealie?

Congrats on the kid bud!

Off-topic: Shooter, you still running the Project Dolphin dealie?

Totally forgot about that, I probably still have it on my computer somewhere but haven't used it in forever! Why?