Page 190 of 220 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,700 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Originally posted by gibby
    As for us going gold...we still have a lot to accomplish and time is running out. I believe our release date is mid-June?! Not a whole lot of time left with so much work that still needs to be done. I'm afraid it's not going to get enough time to polish the game. Granted, it'll still sell like hotcakes...but I doubt it'll be a game that will push any boundaries.
    Cool what game? Wouldn't happen to be like punisher or hitman:contracts would it?

So no chance of pushing the puppy back, eh? I always hate seeing games get shoved out the door to meet some stupid deadline

I mean hell, look at DNF, that bastard's been in production for how many years now?
    I'm way too old for this ****.

Originally posted by spazzed
    I mean hell, look at DNF, that bastard's been in production for how many years now?

DNF? What's that?

Duke Nukem Forever

Correct me if I'm wrong Gibs, but I think they're on their 3rd engine now? Assuming it's still in production, haven't heard anything in awhile...

/me votes for Vaporware.

Originally posted by TransMan
    what the name of the game and whats it about... ill make sure not to get it
    LOL!! It's actually Spider-Man 2 for the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube. Nope, no chances of it slipping. As is, we're cutting out some stuff just so we can meet the deadline. If they're smart, they'll skip the whole "let's get a playable demo for E3" thing cause we certainly don't have any time to goof off on a demo. That and I hate working the E3 floor!

It's all about shipping in time for the movie and capitalizing on the movie hype. Sad huh?

As for DNF...dang, I dunno anymore on that game. Hehe..actually, when I saw DNF, for a while it reminded me of WNF...Will Not Fix. I'm currently in debug mode so forgive me.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

/me votes for Vaporware.
    Ahh gotcha. Yeah I hear that. I was reading about this game that was open ended like gta:vice city was. It was a western though. Looked freakin awesome. You could do anything! They calculated a good/bad rating, fame/infamy, you could get jobs (like the town sherrif, etc) and all the characters interacted with you differently depending on how your character acted. Then all of a sudden, poof. Haven't heard anything about it. It sucks, I can't even remember what it was called.

LOL!! It's actually Spider-Man 2 for the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube. Nope, no chances of it slipping. As is, we're cutting out some stuff just so we can meet the deadline. If they're smart, they'll skip the whole "let's get a playable demo for E3" thing cause we certainly don't have any time to goof off on a demo. That and I hate working the E3 floor!

It's all about shipping in time for the movie and capitalizing on the movie hype. Sad huh?

As for DNF...dang, I dunno anymore on that game. Hehe..actually, when I saw DNF, for a while it reminded me of WNF...Will Not Fix. I'm currently in debug mode so forgive me.
    That sucks balls Make them push the movie back!!

Bahhhh, demoshmemo, just cram as much stuff in the game as humanly possible & hope to god you don't fark it up

So what kinda goodies ya'll cutting out? hehehe

I think I'm gonna do some digging & see what's up on DNF now, I'd love to see something like that come out again

Shooter, I remember hearing about something along those lines as well, but apparently the brain-fart virus is on the loose again

How is this thread still alive?

Good Traders: SupaTravis, Joeyjoe367, biker, Zenwood, arabian ape, beefstew, timmy63, ah137, kilaueakid, Will Wood, Remington, DicksonDood23, CPhilip, Fritzy, Dirtybunny, LittlePaintballBoy, JadedT, ChucktheMAGician, TheFlamingKoosh, lgavin
    My Feedback Thread
    Out of the sport... missing it.

Read & see my friend, read & see..

Originally posted by darklord
    How is this thread still alive?
    Gee, people just don't get the concept of friends just keeping in touch. I think they'd rather have us start a new thread about whatever BS we're talking about. The way I see it, we're keeping the friendly corner clean by keeping our trash in one place. That's unless it decides to come out of its room *cough* Trans *cough*

I'm pretty sure that this thread is older than some of AO's memebers LOL Amazing!

Gee, people just don't get the concept of friends just keeping in touch. I think they'd rather have us start a new thread about whatever BS we're talking about. The way I see it, we're keeping the friendly corner clean by keeping our trash in one place. That's unless it decides to come out of its room *cough* Trans *cough*
    hahaha, now you know why...damnit, thought died..phuket!

Wow spiderman 2 sounds cool I'm not really into those types of games so I doubt I'll be playing it now if you were to make and FPS I would prob be all over it.
    I'm pretty sure that this thread is older than some of AO's memebers LOL Amazing!
    Well considering that this thread is almost 2 years old and a few people join AO everyday i would say theres a pretty good chance.

Gibs, TDS, when're ya'll gonna pop one out?

How bout the loser has to run around with no cloths on at all screaming I liek to have sex with lil boys and the winner get to try and shoot them while the loser is running.

Or the loser has to go up to shatner after the game and slap him on the bum and give him a big kiss an d then moon him.

Or the worst one of all the loser has to eat a half pod of paint
    The only one of those suggestions we'd be able to post pics of on AO afterwards would be the third suggestion, and there's no way I'd eat half a pod of paint.

Hmm, .....

I'm thinking clown shoes, one of those micro bikes, and the teapot song.
    There are three kinds of people in the world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

With understanding comes understanding.

If the saying is true that we are what we eat, aren't we all just cannibals?

What?!? Okay, we get the "when are you two gonna get married" line all the time but never, NEVER, has anyone asked when we were gonna "pop one out?"
    It would be YOU!

I'm thinking clown shoes, one of those micro bikes, and the teapot song.

The Teapot song! That's great!!! Run around blockbusters in your boxers and tank top singing I'm a little teapont!!!!

OK first thing everyone that will want to see the result of the bet will already be there so why would we need to post pics up? Anyway the second one would be ok for the forum but you guys are too lame to do anything cool so I guess none of it really matters....

Bout 9 months after Shatnerball

Well. I could send along a couple of paintball thongs for the singer to wear (assuming I can get them made).

Originally posted by ShooterJM
    Well. I could send along a couple of paintball thongs for the singer to wear (assuming I can get them made).
    I wouldn't mind seeing one of the contestants in that, but the other..ehhh..haha Sorry Timmee!

Trans, I'd say you got the date right..Everyone prepare for the Antichrist

Ya the thong thing would be good ahh I know we can make them go up on stage after the game wearing the thong singing the teapot song into a mic and dancing.

Oh and spazz I am ready....

Ya the thong thing would be good ahh I know we can make them go up on stage after the game wearing the thong singing the teapot song into a mic and dancing.
    My thoughts exactly..Ya'll remember how embarassed TDS was last time in Chi town, right? Well just imagine her in a Thong riding around on a tricylce singing I'm a little teapot, short & stout..hahahaha

I read it twice and still don't understand how we went from clown shoes to thongs......if you sport one, so will I. But you guys first!

Yo man I think she is SERIOUSLY under estimating us dude I think its been a while since shes been around stoned/drunk young males.

Yo man I think she is SERIOUSLY under estimating us dude I think its been a while since shes been around stoned/drunk young males.
    It's not that she's underestimating you...it's just she remembers how that experience was and will do everything in her power to avoid that kind of experience again.

Well im gonna do everything in my power to get her back up there in a thing singing the teapot song even if it means I have to go up there in a thong.

Boxers or a paintball thong would probably be pushing it. We don't want to embarass TDS too much, do we.

And a bicycle horn or bell always adds comedic value.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    I read it twice and still don't understand how we went from clown shoes to thongs......if you sport one, so will I. But you guys first!
    Because I'm BRILLIANT!

Well im gonna do everything in my power to get her back up there in a thing singing the teapot song even if it means I have to go up there in a thong.
    LMBO!!!! You better becareful, they might include that in the video......

Boxers or a paintball thong would probably be pushing it. We don't want to embarass TDS too much, do we.

There's no shame in my game buddy boy! Besides, I'm not the one that's gonna loose.....why.....because Shatner is the Supreme!!!!

Because I'm BRILLIANT!

We'll see how brilliant you are at Shatnerball!

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Sooooo.... if your soooo sure your gonna win then why not take any bet we put up?? I mean since your gonna win anyway what do you care what Timmee has to do right?

Sooooo.... if your soooo sure your gonna win then why not take any bet we put up?? I mean since your gonna win anyway what do you care what Timmee has to do right?
    The inbred guy has a point