Page 201 of 220 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,030 of 6587

Thread: TooDamnSweet Needs some AO Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by TooDamnSweet
    LOL!!!

gibby played in his first tournement today at SC Village. I went to be cheerleader......although I spent most of the morning being grouchy (I had to wake up at 5am on a Sunday! That has to be illegal! LOL

They took third place in the Rookie division. Pretty good for thier first tourney together. gibby was awesome, he got alot of compliments from the refs. One of them couldn't believe it was his first tournement. Mad Props to My Man!!!!

I'll ask him to post some of the pictures I took when he uploads them. Now I'm gonna rest my tired bones on the couch and watch Law and Order.................YES I said LAW and ORDER!
    huh-huhhuhhuh..you said bones..huhhuh-huhhuhhuhhuhhuhuhuhhuh

Congrats on the good showing Gibs! Just don't forget to give credit where it's due *coughcoughMEYOUCRACKER..EHHD'OH!coughcough*

Heyy now, I like Lawn & Order, good show

<---too tired to take the L&O bit any further
    I'm way too old for this ****.

LOL!!!

gibby played in his first tournement today at SC Village. I went to be cheerleader......although I spent most of the morning being grouchy (I had to wake up at 5am on a Sunday! That has to be illegal! LOL

They took third place in the Rookie division. Pretty good for thier first tourney together. gibby was awesome, he got alot of compliments from the refs. One of them couldn't believe it was his first tournement. Mad Props to My Man!!!!

I'll ask him to post some of the pictures I took when he uploads them. Now I'm gonna rest my tired bones on the couch and watch Law and Order.................YES I said LAW and ORDER!
    Not bad Gibby. We played out at Outlaw on saturday. Pretty nice set of fields. I tore my knees all up from sliding but it was fun. L&O .... That show is so freaking predictable it's silly. My fiance loves it and I can't stand it. Then again I still like watching WWE wrestling (my screenname originates from there).

Hehe! Thanks guys! It was very interesting for sure as I learned quite a bit from it. I would have loved to join you guys last Saturday but knowing I had a game the next day kept me from going out. I'd have to check out Outlaw one of these days. I saw the pictures and looks like you guys had a good turnout. RD and his fierce warpfeed...arrgh!!

Yes, thank you to spazzed and the gang for kicking my butt all these years. It made it very easy to visualize the faces underneath the masks of the opponent...oh, there's spazzed at the 50, oh...transmann at the back...cyaz!! LOL...JK!!

All in all, great day. Thanks to my lady for being so patient with me and waking up at such an ungodly hour. She took some great pictures and I'll be posting them up pretty soon. But here's one of the runners off the break:

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/...w=l&BCID=reyms

(Warning...it's a 2.4MB animated gif...LOL!)

I'll upload the rest of the pictures on jayloo's site once I'm finished resizing them to a decent file size.

Edit: Pictures uploaded on Jayloo's site

http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/...OW_ME=standard
    Last edited by gibby; 07-12-2004 at 06:11 PM.
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

WoooHooo My Man got the Flag!!!

It was a fun day. I'm glad I went, but for some reason, my arms hurt alot......the camera was not that heavy! LOL

I didn't keep up with the Meet and Greet thread about July 11th and thought you guys would be there. Sucked when I found out you went to Outlaw the day before. I was looking forward to hanging out. Since the tournement only used two fields the rest of them were open. I think the turn out was low because it was posted as a 7 man event but it was actually only a 5 man.

I remembered you said you hated L&O Roadawg...the comment was just for you! LOL

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Uhhh....yes, I got the flag but it clearly shows that I'm the flag bioch in that picture! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    Uhhh....yes, I got the flag but it clearly shows that I'm the flag bioch in that picture! LOL!
    Gibby you need a Red and black Profiler to finish off that uniform.

Ya Outlaw was fun and we had originally thought of doing SC but sunday's aren't the best day for some of us. I did manage to remove a inch and a half of skin off of both knee's playing though. I's gots to get new knee pads and pants. I tore the knee's right out of my camo fatigues and in the process got both knees packed with dirt. If I had known you were in the tourny I would've tried to make it. One day I'll get the time and dedication to get into a small tourny for fun.
    Sorry, I'm old

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    Gibby you need a Red and black Profiler to finish off that uniform.

Ya Outlaw was fun and we had originally thought of doing SC but sunday's aren't the best day for some of us. I did manage to remove a inch and a half of skin off of both knee's playing though. I's gots to get new knee pads and pants. I tore the knee's right out of my camo fatigues and in the process got both knees packed with dirt. If I had known you were in the tourny I would've tried to make it. One day I'll get the time and dedication to get into a small tourny for fun.
    Yeah, I would have but someone beat me to it!!!! Hehe! I'll eventually pick some up. My JT's still does the job when it's not gunked up with paint.

Sorry to hear about your knees!!! OUCH!!! That sounds like it hurt! Packed with dirt?!?!?! I hope you're alright...definitely pick up some knee pads. Actually, the team got a great deal on the pants, jersies, kneepads, and gloves(still on order). I actually like the empire knee pads. Although they feel funky at first, they stay on your knees pretty well, they don't restrict mobility, and can be worn under the pants without making it bulky like my JT emotions.

I did bruise up my right elbow though. I gotta practice diving! First time I did it and I banged up my elbow pretty good...even with dye elbow pads on! I got inspired by watching 300fps the night before...hehe!

Either those are huge hyperball bunkers or gibbs is just 4 foot tall..... im gonna go with the latter

Quote Originally Posted by TransMan
    Either those are huge hyperball bunkers or gibbs is just 4 foot tall..... im gonna go with the latter
    [Wayne's World] Ze Za Ben DU WAA! [/Wayne's World] :bows:

So, yeah, another racially insensitive remark from yours truly. I love you all! (clothed, and in a purely plutonic way..With the obvious exception of TDS, ofcourse )

Maybe it's just this crappy computer, but has the quote button gone byebye for anyone else?

Damn, just noticed that we're now over 200 pages of unrelated mumbojumbo in this lovely thread of ours

Quote has changed to the reply button the real reply button says post reply but the quote reply button just says reply

Quote has changed to the reply button the real reply button says post reply but the quote reply button just says reply
    OMG!!!! The one whose always stoned know's the answer!!! LOL JK
    Long time no see Trans! Where have you been hiding??? And with whom???
    I didn't notice how short gibby looks in that pic, but I guarentee, he's taller than 4 feet smart a** LOL

So, yeah, another racially insensitive remark from yours truly. I love you all! (clothed, and in a purely plutonic way..With the obvious exception of TDS, ofcourse )

Right back at cha babe!

Sorry to hear about your knee's Roadawg. I read about it in the other thread. Sounds very painfull! But I'm sure the play was awesome. I believe the next game in this series is on Aug. 8th. If you can make it out that would be kewl. It'll be good to see ya!

Pssshh I always know the answers I just choose not to make you lesser mortals look bad all the time I wouldnt really say I was hiding and honestly how do u expect me to remember all their names?

And yes hes hes a whole 4'3" aint he.... wearing your pumps that is.... which is most of the time

Some of the bunkers are tall and plenty are short.

TDS- I'll see if I can find my way out there in Aug. Only problem is the stink that sticks to your car for 2 weeks. Yet another reason Outlaw was great. It didn't smell like cow poopies.

Ok yeah, retarded computer at work. Bloody POS

So yeah, I just listened to a tornado go by my house..it's dark, and it was a bit away, but I could here it loud and clear..good stuff

Pssshh I always know the answers I just choose not to make you lesser mortals look bad all the time I wouldnt really say I was hiding and honestly how do u expect me to remember all their names?

LOL No Doubt, you are Da Man!!!

TDS- I'll see if I can find my way out there in Aug. Only problem is the stink that sticks to your car for 2 weeks. Yet another reason Outlaw was great. It didn't smell like cow poopies.

You tell um Roadawg!!!
    Sounds good, I hope you can make it! I don't think I've been to Outlaw, but anywhere without cows would be nice! LOL I really don't understand how people can live there?!? There's no way I could eat anything smelling that stuff! All I had that day was juice.

So yeah, I just listened to a tornado go by my house..it's dark, and it was a bit away, but I could here it loud and clear..good stuff

Are you serious! Wow! Sounds scary. Glad it just passed you by and didn't decide to stop and say hello!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDawg
    LOL I didnt really care about the bunkers I was just trying to come up with summin to make fun of gibbs I guess I could have said summin about him smelling his stinky armpits but that wouldnt be as funny.

HAR HAR HAR!!! Okay you guys can stop laughing now.

Anyway, RD...I just found out my cousin's wedding is going to be on the same day as the next tourney date so I highly doubt I'll be able to make it. But I'll definitely keep you in touch if we have practice or a game.

As for my smelly armpits, TDS can vouche for me that I don't have any!

You dont have armpits!?!?!? your more messed up then I thought dude

LOL I didnt really care about the bunkers I was just trying to come up with summin to make fun of gibbs I guess I could have said summin about him smelling his stinky armpits but that wouldnt be as funny.
    I wasn't sticking up for Gibby. I was just pointing out that some are huge and plenty are small. I didn't say which one he was standing next to did I?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby
    Anyway, RD...I just found out my cousin's wedding is going to be on the same day as the next tourney date so I highly doubt I'll be able to make it. But I'll definitely keep you in touch if we have practice or a game.
    That sux. Keep me informed. I'll be living closer to SC around that time. I'll be closer to the Most expensive, I mean Magical place on earth though.

You dont have armpits!?!?!? your more messed up then I thought dude
    Well, that's explain why the man's so short, eh?..Kindasorta anyways

TDS, yeah, I did..and I'm damned glad it didn't stop by, that woulda been sucky! Damn I love a good storm

LOL gibby has armpits /me swooning.....don't ask. But he has no body odor. None at all! Even after he plays paintball all day, there is absolutely no odor! I think he might be from another planet LOL JK

Roadawg: Oh kewl so you're moving! Good for you guys. Let us know if you need any help unpacking.

I like a good storm too.............as long as I'm watching it from the television.

LOL gibby has armpits /me swooning.....don't ask. But he has no body odor. None at all! Even after he plays paintball all day, there is absolutely no odor! I think he might be from another planet LOL JK

I like a good storm too.............as long as I'm watching it from the television.
    You're swooning over his armpits. You do realize how damn nasty that is, right? On top of that, you also know that they make fetish flicks about that kind of stuff too. Maybe ya'll should film one yourslef!

Bahh..TV and storms don't go together. My grandparents have a ~100acre place over in Knoxville (East Tennessee, foothills of the mountains n' stuff). They live on a midget mountain, so needless to say, we get some great views of the storms out there. For that matter, anyone else enjoy sleeping outdoors when it rains? Covered up ofcourse

LOL yes I happen to likey his armpits. HMMMM making a movie could be interesting! LOL JK

Watching a storm go by at your grandparents sounds nice, the view must be spectacular. We don't have many storms in Hawaii, we have hurricaines and tidalwaves but that's about it. We had a freak "hail" storm once and a New Years Flood, but the devestation it causes isn't really worth it. Except for the awesome surf you get when there's a tidalwave.

Ew, freak!..I'll hold the camera

Oh yeah, the view is awesome. You can see over the treeline for miles. There's a lake a couple miles away, and when the sunset/rise hits that thing, it's amazing..Waaayyy off in thbe distance, you can see the Smokey mountains, good stuff

LOL You're funneee!

So, any word yet on whether or not you're gonna attend Shatner ball 3? I hope you guys can make it out! It won't be the same without you!

Might be comin dont know yet but prob not since ill forget about it again in 5...4....3....2......1.....

Might be comin dont know yet but prob not since ill forget about it again in 5...4....3....2......1.....
    I'll remind you!

I'll remind you!
    Huh what are you reminding me of?

Huh what are you reminding me of?
    You are kidding right?